The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

Anyone who touches a smoothie, organic or not, will get stunned by a phaser. That is set to stun. For the purpose of stunning smoothie touchers.
... I doubt anyone is stupid enough to run that gauntlet, especially when there are still sodas to kill.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The consumption of sugary and carbonated drinks is an illogical idea. It is much more logical to rid Earth of all soda.
And how would one rid the earth of all soda?Actually, I know the answer to that question: consume all the soda until there's none left. IT'S FOOLPROOF! cool.png

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The consumption of sugary and carbonated drinks is an illogical idea. It is much more logical to rid Earth of all soda.
And how would one rid the earth of all soda?Actually, I know the answer to that question: consume all the soda until there's none left. IT'S FOOLPROOF! cool.png
Only if you do that. I'm most certainly going to abstain from participation in such a vile scheme. Don't you know how many demons are in all those sodas? Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

It is also extremely illogical to wage a war against soda that ultimately is futile. *sips Sprite*
You ... you brought it back? :oHow did you do this?
Why would I tell you? :evilgrin:
Because we can make regret you bringing soda back, in 5 seconds or less. My thoughcriminal, how would like to visit Siberia?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

It is also extremely illogical to wage a war against soda that ultimately is futile. *sips Sprite*
Because we can make regret you bringing soda back, in 5 seconds or less. My thoughcriminal, how would like to visit Siberia?
I think that arresting me and bringing me to Siberia would be extremely difficult, as you Russians will likely die of dehydration in the hot desert in which I live.Unless you drink soda. ;)

I think that arresting me and bringing me to Siberia would be extremely difficult, as you Russians will likely die of dehydration in the hot desert in which I live.Unless you drink soda. ;)
Miss if rely on soda for survival in the desert I'm sure taking you will be quite easy. Besides I have an agent who is perfect for the job. Also who said I would drop you in Siberia you going to the Gulag Miss.
Do you Siberians listen to dubsteppe, by any chance?
For starters I was born in Poland (when it was part of the Russian Empire) and I thought I told you we arrested everyone and wiped them from our history who liked or made that music

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Do you Siberians listen to dubsteppe, by any chance?
For starters I was born in Poland (when it was part of the Russian Empire) and I thought I told you we arrested everyone and wiped them from our history who liked or made that music
I apologize for that error; it must have slipped my mind.

Miss if rely on soda for survival in the desert I'm sure taking you will be quite easy. Besides I have an agent who is perfect for the job. Also who said I would drop you in Siberia you going to the Gulag Miss.
Good luck with that. I also have water.

Good luck with that. I also have water.
No need to pay attention to me, just readying my Saharan Spy item set...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

indeed. his avatar gave it away!lilith, form a seance to tell XIV that I saw through his ruse.
*used Dead Ringer*You are pathetic. Now just leave me to be on my way.Plus, your grammar is awful, go learn how to type properly, I can barely make sense of what you're saying.Oh, and I happened to steal the identity of XIV. Xion, who was cursed by Lilith. And no, I do not work for the soda. I work for Felix Dzerhinsky. Just look at the color of the fake corpse I dropped. Edited by XIV. Xion

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I guess now you're going to have to kill both demon sodas and zombie sodas.Typical, run-of-the-mill BZP.
How well will you die?

I guess now you're going to have to kill both demon sodas and zombie sodas.Typical, run-of-the-mill BZP.
Demon zombies?Oh, and I suppose we're throwing vampires and werewolves into the picture too.

Demon zombies?Oh, and I suppose we're throwing vampires and werewolves into the picture too.
Meh, why not. We can make it into a Monster Fighters thingamajig or something.BTW, is it safe for me to be drinking a Coke right now, considering the situation?
How well will you die?

BTW, is it safe for me to be drinking a Coke right now, considering the situation?
Only if it's a Vanilla Coke.
Uh, nope. It's good, old-fashioned Classic Coca-Cola.Do I need to call a doctor?
*shoots Coke from your hand*No, I suggest you call an exorcist.

BTW, is it safe for me to be drinking a Coke right now, considering the situation?
Uh, nope. It's good, old-fashioned Classic Coca-Cola.Do I need to call a doctor?
Wouldn't I need a stomach pump for this instance?But what if it was a Zombie Coke? Am I dead, or is a Zombie fountain drink swimming around in my stomach?
How well will you die?

Wouldn't I need a stomach pump for this instance?But what if it was a Zombie Coke? Am I dead, or is a Zombie fountain drink swimming around in my stomach?
It's already too late. I'm afraid the demons have you now.

I'm not even sure why there's a fight. All I want is to be reinstated.
Done.
zombie [zom-bee]1.a.the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.b.the supernatural force itself.
Since sodas aren't alive, if you kill one you get plain old soda. Which I am now drinking happily. Edited by fishers64

zombie [zom-bee]1.a.the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.b.the supernatural force itself.
Since sodas aren't alive, if you kill one you get plain old soda. Which I am now drinking happily.
We're not talking about soda zombies, we're talking about soda demons. And demons can inhabit dead things just as easily as live things.For your information, I'm not saving you from that which you have brought upon yourself. Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

Since sodas aren't alive, if you kill one you get plain old soda. Which I am now drinking happily.
We're not talking about soda zombies, we're talking about soda demons. And demons can inhabit dead things just as easily as live things.For your information, I'm not saving you from that which you have brought upon yourself.
Yes, but if you kill demons, you don't get zombies, because demons are zombies. Read above: "the supernatural force itself."