The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

Vanilla Coke is delicious, so no worries there.
But don't kill regular Coke either.
Of course not.Now, Pepsi ... that's a different story. :)
Yes. That is a very different story involving 2 dozen parakeets and a bottle of shampoo.
Spock, I think you're going out of character there... sarcastic.gif- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I actually tried mountain dew pitch black before. it was good.
This man knows what he's talking about.
Oooooooo. Did someone say SEANCE!?
*shoots spirit* ... nope. :rolleyes:
Did someone say SPRITE?
*shoots sprite* There, you happy now? Or should I take out Sierra Mist while I'm at it?
Yes, yes, that would be good.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Did someone say SPRITE?
*shoots sprite* There, you happy now? Or should I take out Sierra Mist while I'm at it?
*shoots Sierra Mist*Alright, who's next: Dr Pepper, or Fanta?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Did someone say SPRITE?
Bring me the hair, nails, eyeballs, and teeth from one of the Fanta girls each.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Mr. Guiteau is correct. I was simply washing my hair when 2 dozen vulcan parakeets flew through the window and messed up my game of 3D chess.
Why and how were you washing your hair and playing 3-Demensional Chess at the same time?
I had temporarily left my game to clean my hair. Kirk also needed to have a scene where he ripped his shirt, so I took advantage of the break.

Did someone say SPRITE?
*shoots sprite*There, you happy now? Or should I take out Sierra Mist while I'm at it?
Consider it done.Might I ask what sort of soft drink were you planning to prepare with such ghastly ingredients?

Consider it done.Might I ask what sort of soft drink were you planning to prepare with such ghastly ingredients?
Oh the possibilities:Cream of Mushroom PecanBoiled SquirrelMustard BrothElephant Toe SoupMouse SaladTuna Flake SmoothieFlannel PajamasChocolate LizardsWatermelon CrumpetsCalculator CrunchiesGlumfish Fillets

Oh the possibilities:Cream of Mushroom PecanBoiled SquirrelMustard BrothElephant Toe SoupMouse SaladTuna Flake SmoothieFlannel PajamasChocolate LizardsWatermelon CrumpetsCalculator CrunchiesGlumfish Fillets
Face cream for my youth.

Mouse Salad
Are you kidding? You need lettuce, mouse entrails, and a live gerbil for that. No way to make it out of hair, nails, eyes, etc.

Are you kidding? You need lettuce, mouse entrails, and a live gerbil for that. No way to make it out of hair, nails, eyes, etc.
Which is nothing Lilith can't find…
Why you foul loathsome little sly fox you... Where do you think those Fanta girls got their beauty? Their full of those ingredients and their very essence.

Yeah, see, the witchery scares me a little. I just want my place back amongst the Mountain Dew Pantheon. Perhaps it would be time to dispatch of Baja Blast? I have put up with that thing's existence long enough.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Yeah, see, the witchery scares me a little. I just want my place back amongst the Mountain Dew Pantheon. Perhaps it would be time to dispatch of Baja Blast? I have put up with that thing's existence long enough.
*shoots original Mountain Dew*YOUR GOD IS DEAD-whoa wait what's going on*is engulfed in tsunami of soft drink*

Why you foul loathsome little sly fox you... Where do you think those Fanta girls got their beauty? Their full of those ingredients and their very essence.
I'm all for taking care of your skin, but I think that a demon is an unfixable situation. Nothing can change the fact that they are hideous and repulsive. Unlike me of course, I am the Handsome Rogue. Plus, soda is not really filled with the best ingredients, so it's more likely to make you even more hideous than you already are.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I'm all for taking care of your skin, but I think that a demon is an unfixable situation. Nothing can change the fact that they are hideous and repulsive. Unlike me of course, I am the Handsome Rogue. Plus, soda is not really filled with the best ingredients, so it's more likely to make you even more hideous than you already are.
Soda is demonic?Well, I suppose my rampant sodacide is legitimized!

Soda is demonic?Well, I suppose my rampant sodacide is legitimized!
Your addled mind couldn't comprehend that I was talking about Lilith. Plus, killing soda is just a tad embarrassing.

I dare thee to say that to my Mothers and see if you live to the light of day! They eat 'so called' handsome rogues for breakfast, which is to say you are to be eaten alive. Say hello to my Mothers dearest.p00qr3ff.jpgYou are the one with the "addled" mind... We're just planning the assassination of the Fanta girls who represent the soda.

I dare thee to say that to my Mothers and see if you live to the light of day! They eat 'so called' handsome rogues for breakfast, which is to say you are to be eaten alive. Say hello to my Mothers dearest.p00qr3ff.jpgYou are the one with the "addled" mind... We're just planning the assassination of the Fanta girls who represent the soda.
The way you worded it sounded like it. Plus, Charles J. Guteau made it sound like he was killing the soda. It was just human error, I am not perfect, but I am still deadly and accurate.Excuse me as I go and murder about ten more people to get my mind off of those horrible faces I have just seen.

You are the one with the "addled" mind... We're just planning the assassination of the Fanta girls who represent the soda.
The way you worded it sounded like it. Plus, Charles J. Guteau made it sound like he was killing the soda.
... I am. As has been proven, soda is demonic. I'm doing humanity a favor.

Excuse me as I go and murder about ten more people to get my mind off of those horrible faces I have just seen.
And the witch is the one being persecuted...

You are the one with the "addled" mind... We're just planning the assassination of the Fanta girls who represent the soda.
The way you worded it sounded like it. Plus, Charles J. Guteau made it sound like he was killing the soda.
Llillith said you are killing the girls who represent the soda, while you say that you are killing the soda itself.My goodness, you are crazier than the Pyro.I guess it'll be justified when I backstab you, because you won't be missed! Ha ha!
Excuse me as I go and murder about ten more people to get my mind off of those horrible faces I have just seen.
And the witch is the one being persecuted...
What? I think I'm not alone when I say that those faces are capable of making anyone run away screaming in terror. Edited by XIV. Xion

Llillith said you are killing the girls who represent the soda, while you say that you are killing the soda itself.My goodness, you are crazier than the Pyro.I guess it'll be justified when I backstab you, because you won't be missed! Ha ha!
No such luck. My partner Charles here is killing off soda and their trademark representatives. We cannot help it that a Rogue clearly never went to school and grasped the concept of reading the written word.

If they're possessed, it doesn't matter if they're girls or soda cans.Honestly, the whole matter seems trivial.

No such luck. My partner Charles here is killing off soda and their trademark representatives. We cannot help it that a Rogue clearly never went to school and grasped the concept of reading the written word.
I was not aware that there were girls who represented the Fanta soda, and frankly, I didn't need to. I am actually highly educated and intelligent, how do you think I can kill so many people and avoid death so many times as well? You demons have quite unreasonable expectations.
If they're possessed, it doesn't matter if they're girls or soda cans.Honestly, the whole matter seems trivial.
Indeed. For once, one idea that comes out of your mind actually makes sense. That's a first. Edited by XIV. Xion

I'm sorry, I believe you've gotten confused again. We're not the demons. I'm killing the demons who inhabit sodas and their human forms.
You are not a demon, you are a crazy homicidal man who's logic is warped beyond reality. Lillith is a demon. Soda is soda. That is all.

I'm sorry, I believe you've gotten confused again. We're not the demons. I'm killing the demons who inhabit sodas and their human forms.
You are not a demon, you are a crazy homicidal man who's logic is warped beyond reality. Lillith is a demon. Soda is soda.That is all.
I'll have you know that Lilith is not a demon, but rather a witch. The difference is as vast as zombies are from sparkling vampires.Also, that's an incorrect usage of the apostrophe. It's "whose," not the contraction of "who is."

You are not a demon, you are a crazy homicidal man who's logic is warped beyond reality. Lillith is a demon. Soda is soda.That is all.
I'll have you know that Lilith is not a demon, but rather a witch. The difference is as vast as zombies are from sparkling vampires.Also, that's an incorrect usage of the apostrophe. It's "whose," not the contraction of "who is."
Blah blah blah, I don't care if so or so is a demon or witch, they are the same to me, even if one is slightly more human.I was rushing to get that message down, alright? Edited by XIV. Xion

Okay guys. I think I can clear this up.We are fighting THESE.
...Why would demons posses soda?Even if they could somehow possess people who drink the soda, wouldn't it be simpler to posses someone straight-on?I'm afraid that explanation does not make sense whatsoever.