The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

That type of language is not appropriate, regardless of what foreign language it is derived from. Consider yourself lucky I do not persecute thee for such an insurrection.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

443 posts, guys. All derived from a bunch of random/meticulously organized staff names. At 30 seconds per post, that's ~3.7 hours, 221.5 minutes, or 13290 seconds, devoted to something totally unproductive. Not counting longer posts, the original naming of the Staffies, scouring the internets for dancing paperclips, and calculating the approximate amount of time spent posting in the topic. I love this site.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

443 posts, guys. All derived from a bunch of random/meticulously organized staff names. At 30 seconds per post, that's ~3.7 hours, 221.5 minutes, or 13290 seconds, devoted to something totally unproductive. Not counting longer posts, the original naming of the Staffies, scouring the internets for dancing paperclips, and calculating the approximate amount of time spent posting in the topic. I love this site.
I love this site too.Now hand over all the soda and you won't get hurt.
Wow that is a lot of time spent. And I like it when the staff change have their names changed. It seems to be the only time they post other than when closing a topic. Or maybe I just don't pay close enough attention. :P
Oh, we post other times too. Most of us are fairly busy with non-BZP stuff, but we're still around. I think you can find us more in the blogs than the forums, regardless of where our power is. Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg