The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

(I swear this forum is getting crazier and crazier by the day...Maybe we should make this a rule?)
If it's already deteriorating, why do you need a rule? :P
(If it's happening, may as well make it look official. Like it was meant to happen. :P)
Maybe make it just a policy or a guideline since it's going to happen anyways? Don't really need to "force" them into it. Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

:wired:Whew, how about 'dem Green Apples?I'm gonna need a lot of water to wash this down...
Many humans enjoy Diet Coke.
I prefer Pepsi.
I prefer me.
(I swear this forum is getting crazier and crazier by the day...Maybe we should make this a rule?)
If it's already deteriorating, why do you need a rule? :P
(If it's happening, may as well make it look official. Like it was meant to happen. :P)
Maybe make it just a policy or a guideline since it's going to happen anyways? Don't really need to "force" them into it.
Make them drink me. We'll be able to have a lovely, long, late night discussion.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Hey, the BZPoshelvik revolution is going to occur on wednesday, though I do hope you have a weapon next to your bed. Otherwise there might be..... a tradegic death that befalls the Kingdom of Facad.
(I have killed immortal boars. Let your spies come. My spear never leaves my side.)
Good, my men like a challenge. I guess you can expect some turmoil then.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I'm going to take a stab and say that the theme for the Admins is Orwell's 1984 and the Global Moderator theme is common forum spam.I think I remember a Duke of York in 1984...
There has never been a Black Six, there has always been a Duke of York. There were no global moderators only globtrotters who are the powerpuff girls.

I'm going to take a stab and say that the theme for the Admins is Orwell's 1984 and the Global Moderator theme is common forum spam.I think I remember a Duke of York in 1984...
There has never been a Black Six, there has always been a Duke of York. There were no global moderators only globtrotters who are the powerpuff girls.
Orwellian brainwashing tactics don't work in real life. At least when I know you are lying.

Orwellian brainwashing tactics don't work in real life. At least when I know you are lying.
Sure they do, you just have to intimidate, torture, constantly remind them, and make people disappear when it happens. Why that was what the Red Terror was about my dear. I'm not lying you've just committed a thought crime.

watch out! It may be reverse psychology!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Sure they do, you just have to intimidate, torture, constantly remind them, and make people disappear when it happens. Why that was what the Red Terror was about my dear. I'm not lying you've just committed a thought crime.
No amount of brainwashing can make a right thing true, and no amount of torture can make a true thing false.

Hey, the BZPoshelvik revolution is going to occur on wednesday, though I do hope you have a weapon next to your bed. Otherwise there might be..... a tradegic death that befalls the Kingdom of Facad.
(I have killed immortal boars. Let your spies come. My spear never leaves my side.)
Good, my men like a challenge. I guess you can expect some turmoil then.
Can you spear someone with a knife in your back? I think not.
No amount of brainwashing can make a right thing true, and no amount of torture can make a true thing false.
Whether it makes sense or not does not matter to me, my only concern is to kill whoever my employer wishes to be dead.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I am so confused.

despite that he saw blatant similarity

he struggled to find distinctive moiety

all he found was vulgar superficiality

but he focused it to sharpness

and shared it with the others

it signified his anger and his misery

them and us

Mentos (sugar) gives you cancer.
This is wrong. It is true that excessive consumption of sugar can feed the tumor when it's already there, but the claim that sugar itself can cause cancer is simply not true. Sure, excessive consumption of sugar can cause a number of other diseases but this is not being promoted here. There are many more sweets which much more sugar than Mentos have.This said, kids (and everyone else), nothing against the casual Mentos fun, but always keep in mind to consume with moderation. Thank you. :)~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'd like to add that an excessive amount of nearly anything makes things go wrong with human bodies. Even basics like water and oxygen can be lethal if we consume too much of it. Mentos are nothing to worry about.
Very true, Mr. Guiteau. Wisdom lies in moderation for basically everything that isn't right away unhealthy. You deserve a Mentos. :P~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Nobody was ever hurt by an excess of SHARKS.SHARKS are universally healthy.Especially delicious FROZEN LEMON-FLAVORED SHARKS.We are the best.
I want a pet shark now. I'll name it Fluffy and it can swim around in the backyard pool and eat the small rodents that inevitably fall in. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Nobody was ever hurt by an excess of SHARKS.SHARKS are universally healthy.Especially delicious FROZEN LEMON-FLAVORED SHARKS.We are the best.
I want a pet shark now. I'll name it Fluffy and it can swim around in the backyard pool and eat the small rodents that inevitably fall in. :)
It can eat boiled squirrel and poached chipmunk. All marinated with lemons.

I'd like to add that an excessive amount of nearly anything makes things go wrong with human bodies. Even basics like water and oxygen can be lethal if we consume too much of it. Mentos are nothing to worry about.
You would know, you probably consider such utilizing such excesses for human extermination purposes.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Like mouse salad?With gerbils?-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Don't forget to add the tuna flakes.

SOMEBODY wasn't at Brickfair...-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Ugh, you people are disgusting. I'll make you my top victims to backstab...

No, but mouse salad and tuna flakes are both from a crazy and lengthly convo that Charles and I had.

You read my mind, in fact I'll pay you double if because you read my mind.

You read my mind, in fact I'll pay you double if because you read my mind.
Happy to comply, Mr. Dzerhinsky.