Faber Files Factoids

Christian Faber is at it again with more updates to his blog. A <a href="http://faberfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-piraka-revolution.html" target="offsite">couple</a> of <a href="http://faberfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/ignition-trilogy-team-t-shirt.html" target="offsite">entries</a> give some behind the scenes info on 2006 and the Piraka. The real interesting part, in my opinion, is <a href="http://faberfiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/these-are-very-exciting-times_1.html" target="offsite">this entry</a> where he teases some of what's coming in the future. Be sure to check out the Hero Factory Workshop video for some awesome insights!View the full article

Perhaps the "H" in "Thank You!" was simply supposed to be the Hero Factory logo, or a small shoutout to us Bionicle fans.But...What is this feeling of anticipation? Am I simply getting over excited with a mere coincidence? Or is this gut feeling right...Hopes and dreams aside, I believe the purpose of this meeting was to define Hero Factory more. I've always felt that it was a theme with great potential that wasn't being realized. Only time will tell...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be the HF logo.I'm excited to know what this HF project is about. It's not the first time we hear of a HF workshop at Advance but we've yet to hear what they're making out of it.Here's hoping the team at Advance had enough Mentos Fruit tubes when they sat down for the workshop. ^_^~Mentos Fruit

Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

They made a sofa...that's just weird. :no:And way to talk about the HF workshop without telling us what they were actually working on. There's been all these rumblings about top secret plans for HF but no clue as to what is really going on.
agreed. it feels like they said " we had a great time coming up with some amazing hero factory ideas, and we are so excited to show them to you! Thanks for watching!"

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife