Bionicle boxes

Aldian

I have a lot of bionicle boxes, that I would prefer to just unite with my sets, unfortunately I cant considering there in another state. My question is, would it be worth waiting to get access them, so I could make more by uniting them with their respective sets, or do boxes sell well on their own?

Boxes can sell on their own, but you'd be harder pressed to find people looking for just the box. And likely then have to deal with disgruntled people thinking you had the whole set too.But uniting the set with its box would probably be best. You wouldn't have to ship things twice and having the box does mean being able to charge more in a collector's market.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I agree - if you want to get rid of the boxes by selling them, I think it's worth waiting to combine them with the sets they contained.Boxes by themselves do constitute a market, but more of a limited one. You may make more on the few boxes that you sell than the amount they'd raise a complete set by, but it's far easier and more attractive to collectors to have a complete set with the box. If that sentence made sense.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

They would definitely sell for more with the box. Kind of a novelty thing. And as for whether or not it's worth it to wait, I dunno. Depends on how much, if at all, Bionicle resale values appreciate over time. Seeing as they're Lego models, I imagine they would.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Well, like I've said before I have no access to them right now. And, right now is when I can use the money. I was also thinking about just selling all the the boxes as a huge lot, and al the canisters in a huge lot. As for what I'm hearing, it sounds like really the only option I have to unite them would cost me more in the long run, then if I was just to sell them seperately.As far as what boxes I have. A lot. Irnakk, Axalara, Rockoh, Jetrax, Toa Mata Nui. That's just naming a few,