Quest For A Truth

NX09

Can I just say, Devikrag (at least I ASSUME that's him) looks SUPREMELY EXCELLENT whilst in that shadow form. *Bill and Ted guitar riff*Oh, and suddenly I'm seeing lots of parallels between Naxkia and you (DOHOHO I WONDER WHY).I have to go now, my planet needs me. *NOTE: DJ died on the way back to his home planet

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

OK....So.I have read ahead, so I know what the next comic holds and what this comic means to that one. Sorry.I just find that those first few panels where Ignika Guy and Vahi Girl are in the panel the entire time with Devikrag not noticing are just a little bit hilarious for entirely the wrong reasons. Sorry.Let me just say, though - the background used in the last few panels is gorgeous, the first panel is incredibly well thought-out, and I do enjoy the story because epic.Ponies.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Okay, all caught up!This story is amazing. The comic looks great too.I wonder...Obviously the tower is Omnipotent, but it has some source of intelligence, indicating a more powerful (but maybe in a weakened state) entity, one with a great intellect.I can't wait for the next installment.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

But the Forebaren isn't fully repaired...This will most likely not end well.Also, can't Pyra or Devikrag, just, you know, ASK the Towers about their Origin? Or, and this is most likely the case, do the towers not know?And why is it that they do not know?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

But the Forebaren isn't fully repaired...This will most likely not end well.Also, can't Pyra or Devikrag, just, you know, ASK the Towers about their Origin? Or, and this is most likely the case, do the towers not know?And why is it that they do not know?
The towers will not tell Pyra and Devikrag their origins, so they gave up trying to ask ages ago.

so new comic. We are getting very close to the end of the season, which means I need to start working on 6.0...Yes I was very proud of myself coming up with the very original thought of the towers actually being giant robots, though, if you think about it, they are just like transformers except instead of vehicles they're towers, hence this spoiler I gave on my profile feed months ago.hinthintwinkwink.png

If I may say so, the Building artwork is BOSS.On a general note, it's a pretty cool world you've set up here. I believe the proper term is microcosm. Awesome.

If I may say so, the Building artwork is BOSS.On a general note, it's a pretty cool world you've set up here.I believe the proper term is microcosm.Awesome.
I agree, the building drawing was a nice touch. I liked how you didn't just draw it one way, and then copy it. You drew it two different ways, almost with two different angles it seems.

So, the Forebaren willingly destroyed itself as a way of atoning for past sins?...That sounded oddly religious...
And with that point being stated, this raises many questions as to the history of the towers, which will be answered in late season six, so ya'll just gonna have to wait and see ;)

Alright everyone, new and final comic, lelink, I made this comic when i was at the point when I was really tired of making comics and just wanted to end this whole shebang , so it's a little lame and stuff but what evs.I'll most likely have a release date for season six by tomorrow

Ah. So.A nice, succinct epilogue. I can't say I particularly enjoyed it, but there isn't much TO enjoy about it, all things considered. At least now, thanks to the sprites used, I can figure out where exactly this series lies continuity-wise.Still, can't wait for that release date. Gonna be BOSS. :D

Interesting conclusion. And I understand the feeling of just wanting to be finished already. :P That's more or less how I am with my comics right now, only I'm not even working on it.I look forward to season six because I'm in it I like you art style. Can't wait!

naw man