Lesovikk's Hiatus Contest

I have found a few volunteer judges who have offered to review the stories and send me their results. Two of them have already sent me their ranked lists. Two isn't enough, though, so I'll try to get more reviews posthaste.My apologies for the delay, everyone! Hopefully we'll find out who won this contest by the end of the month.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I've hit a bit of a snag. I have four volunteer judges in total, but the rankings aren't being submitted as quickly as I'd like.If anyone else has the ability to judge and can send me a ranked list of entries before September 1, 2013, please contact me ASAP. I apologize for how long this is taking.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the double-post, but I've received four rankings from judges, and I'm ready to announce the results:

In first place, according to our judges, we have a tie between Of Rahi and Toa and Jovan's Test! Runner-up is The Chronicle.

As KanohiJournal is currently inactive, I don't know if an anthology will be published, but I hope that pride is enough for y'all in the meantime. Thank you for entering or supporting this contest!

Edited by Legolover-361

I can't believe the contest in finally over! After 6 months and 19 days of judging, we finally have the conclusion. So I guess congratulations are in order!

Congratulations Legolover! I hadn't actually read your entry until 10 minutes ago, and now having read it I can see why it got first place. I am surprised (though also very happy!) that my entry tied with yours, because in my opinion your writing style is better then mine. Also congratulations to Click! You portrayed the aftermath of Lesovikk's battle with the Zyglak very well indeed.

Also thank you to everyone who participated in this contest! Without all your help, none of this could have happened.

Now please excuse me, I have to go jump up and down in joy. :)