Monstrous LEGO Catalogs and LEGO Club Mags Arriving

The new fall LEGO Catalogs are arriving in mailboxes sporting the 10228 Haunted House set on the cover, which opens up to show the inside of the Ghostbuster-worthy mansion. Also arriving are the September/October LEGO Club Magazines, featuring what looks like a few novice gold miners running from an ill-timed explosion. View the full article

Just got mine, but nothing about the LEGO City: Undercover game I highly look foward to. :/ Well, maybe next issue.~Mentos Fruit
I'm not sure if the Chase McCain thing has anything to do with it, but it very well could. I think it might be hinting at it though, since the ad mentions something about going undercover. And considering the fact that LEGO games are getting more in-depth with their stories, it very well could be.
How well will you die?

Just got mine, but nothing about the LEGO City: Undercover game I highly look foward to. :/ Well, maybe next issue.~Mentos Fruit
I'm not sure if the Chase McCain thing has anything to do with it, but it very well could. I think it might be hinting at it though, since the ad mentions something about going undercover. And considering the fact that LEGO games are getting more in-depth with their stories, it very well could be.
Well, Chase McCain is the protagonist of the LC:U game, so it would only make sense for the ad to be about it.~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Well, Chase McCain is the protagonist of the LC:U game, so it would only make sense for the ad to be about it.~Mentos Fruit
Really? Shows you how involved in the LEGO world I've been this summer. :P
How well will you die?