Joker Revamp

Onewa7

Time to post another recent MOC. My first ever DC MOC. I wasn't satisfied of the Joker's random green-white-orange-gunmetal-purple-neon green color scheme so I decided to revamp him, making him only purple and green (with some black, which I tried to avoid at best) and keeping white as his skin. I gave him a more classic gun and a scythe because I thought it'd look good with him.joker_007.jpg_thumb.jpgFront viewSide viewBack view (kinda hollow, I know)C&C welcomed.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I like how you kept the color scheme more controlled. I would replace the old purple Y-sockets with black ones, though. It makes sense for that area to be black, and that being the only area of old purple looks odd. I like the scythe is a good weapon for him, I like the curved handle, it fits his character. I'd make the torso a bit longer to fix the proportions. With that extra stud or two to work with, you might be able to clean up the back view, as well. I love the feet, they fit well. Very cool revamp.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm yes you're right about the purple sockets. I just wanted some purple in this area. If only Lego had released dark purple ones... The torso is pretty awkward because it was hard to build. Thanks for the advices!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!