How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

3/5

You don't seem too post often, but you've been around. Plus, you also play Paradox Grand Strategy Games, so that counts towards something.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

1.5/5

I've seen you every now and then, but I know nothing about ya.

3/5

3/5

You don't seem too post often, but you've been around. Plus, you also play Paradox Grand Strategy Games, so that counts towards something.

Yeah, used to post a lot more back in the day.

From RPGs I can imagine. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

4/5

How's the EUIV mod going, BTW?

1.5/5

I've seen you every now and then, but I know nothing about ya.

3/5

3/5

Yeah, used to post a lot more back in the day.

From RPGs I can imagine. :lol:

This is true.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

3.9/5 :P

4/5

How's the EUIV mod going, BTW?

Going alright. Every now and then I add flags that Aidan made and add to the history area of the topic (I need to work on modern-day/post-Battle of Bara Magna stuff though) Been working on a Roman mod on the side, so I've probably been doing less for ARA recently then my helping friends. :P  It's called Romantic Adjustment, and when finished I hope that can replace every single word usage of Byzantium/Byzantine in relation to the country to the historically accurate and propaganda free Rome/Roman, and do other small things like westernize the country (like it should be) and maybe other small things. Such a simple thing like a name change requires a long explanation, so if you are interested you can PM me. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Alas, thine Mask of Truth does not shine your way wholly, as I see thine face, but not as much as that of Petewa. 2/5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png