How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

2/5

I can recognize your avatar as I find it very neat looking. I've seen your sig before, although it may have been with another member (unless you created it, in which case I recognize it). I can recognize your name but only when I read it, I can't remember your name otherwise. Don't really know what you do either. 

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

4/5 Always see you in COT, often in Bionicle discussion. Funny how your Avatar and Sig both show a love for Rahkshi, but then your username is not even remotely Rahkshi related  :P

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

2/5

I recognize you by your name and the couple of comments you have left on my profile feed.

How do I go about getting one of those? I'm pretty sure I read about it a while back, but I don't remember.

3/5

Seeing you- well, one time more, since you're in this topic. :P

As for how I got mine, I think it was for sending a MOC on a convention trip for BZPower for a full year. I'm not sure though.

2/5

I am seeing you once more as well. However, I still don't know you well enough to give you a three.

Looks like I won't be getting one that way then. I can't stand to be away from my Legos, much less let others touch them. :P I'll check to see if premier members get them.

Edited by Katanga