iPenguin

How Well Known Are You?

1/5. Can't say I recognize the name, but it looks as though you signed up as I was getting close to going on hiatus.

dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

1/5 for now. I've pretty well just come out of a hiatus since before you joined.

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

5/5. Haven't determined whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Guilt by association is a thing, you know.

2/5. For some reason I want to call you Dale instead of Dane. Might be watching King of the Hill.

4/5 Whoa, likewise! Always refreshing to see some familiar names around here! The art looks incredible as usual!