BrickFair 2012 Virginia Wrapup: Part 1

dang i feel so newbie compared to all these great mocs. and my poor mocs were massacred. i plan on attending next year since i'll actually be living in Virginia

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd try to find words to describe this, but not even fantastic comes remotely close. This is just...wow. So much creativity, so many purely amazing MOCs in one spot. I wish I had been there, but even just looking at all these pictures is an experience to behold. Huge, huge contratulations to every single person involved in this, be it organizers, attendees or just people who sent MOCs. You rock and you are what keeps the spirit of BIONICLE alive. The story may be dead, but when I see this, I realize that the creativity that was part of the BIONICLE is going to live for many years to come.My mind is so blown. I'll seriously have to check every single picture of this. And there is even more to come? Amazing. Huge, huge thanks for the coverage! :)~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

BFair_2012_VA_033.jpgBFair_2012_VA_032.jpgThose be mine. They have topics in BBC (I think the dragon topic is dead), but find the Skull Wolf topic an give it praise there; not here. :P I promise guys, I'll have many more awesome Hero Factory MOCs next year.Yeah. BrickFair. Good memories. This year was awesome, especially hanging with the BZPower folks. I sure hope next year will be just as fun. And Zatth and Sumiki, bring more hats. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well, I've seen pictures from conventions like this before, so the quality of these models doesn't surprise me. They're amazing as always. The skill and ingenuity of most of these builds is way out of my league, but I think I will try to make something decent and send it in to the next convention. When is the next one of these LEGO conventions that feature Bionicle?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Well, I've seen pictures from conventions like this before, so the quality of these models doesn't surprise me. They're amazing as always. The skill and ingenuity of most of these builds is way out of my league, but I think I will try to make something decent and send it in to the next convention. When is the next one of these LEGO conventions that feature Bionicle?
There's usually a good Bionicle presence at BrickCon. I don't know if anyone will be having MOCs mailed to them for that though.

I'm glad I was able to indirectly contribute with my Flash Fire entry :P It's in the book :D

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I'm glad I was able to indirectly contribute with my Flash Fire entry :P It's in the book :biggrin:
Indeed, though I've seen everyone's entries way back then, would be nice to see more pictures of the book as a refresher.
I see my drawing! and Rayg's Choice? I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good! :biggrin:
It means you may not have won the voting, but it was Ray's favorite in that category.
Oh nice, I am truly honored :) Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

This is simply ridiculous...of how well-made these are!I'm entering a 2 story, '80s style house for my County Fair. So when I compare THAT to the gigantic Army Battlefield, I just feel dumb. :P(The Fair requirements are as follows: can't be over 3 ft. long or 3 ft. tall)Try and send my regards to the makers of each one of these builders!

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P