joev14

This is Scion, a Toa of Ice that has several prosthetic limbs/exo suit. He's a character in my Knights of the Green storyline, Please read my book, it makes this MOC all the more cool. Link in my signature. Also take a look at Blight, Scion's teammate.scion_front.jpg_thumb.jpgFront: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Joev14/MOCS/Scion/scion_front.jpgBack: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Joev14/MOCS/Scion/scion_back.jpgIce Gun Close Up: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Joev14/MOCS/Scion/scion_ice_cannon.jpg

An Ice Claw, the cord from his back allows him to channel his power (if you read the storyline, he was burned in lava to the extent that nothing except his face and torso remained, he had to get a specialized exo-suit with cables allowing him to channel his power through the cable into the hands).

Very (very) reminiscent of Matoro Mahri. The colors are good, and the torso design is unique - I wish there were pictures of it from the side. I have a feeling it looks more than a bit irregular from that angle. If this problem does exist, I suggest using different hips (that would attach to the Mata, not Inika, torso) and using some armor/filler on the shoulders. The limbs are in dire need of customization, and I think he needs something to distinguish him from Matoro. Maybe a totally custom launcher, a very different and exotic one, and the claws can be attached at an angle, losing their parallelism and looking like a narrow 'v'. Trey to take more pictures of your next MOC too!Nice work.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Very (very) reminiscent of Matoro Mahri. The colors are good, and the torso design is unique - I wish there were pictures of it from the side. I have a feeling it looks more than a bit irregular from that angle. If this problem does exist, I suggest using different hips (that would attach to the Mata, not Inika, torso) and using some armor/filler on the shoulders. The limbs are in dire need of customization, and I think he needs something to distinguish him from Matoro. Maybe a totally custom launcher, a very different and exotic one, and the claws can be attached at an angle, losing their parallelism and looking like a narrow 'v'. Trey to take more pictures of your next MOC too!Nice work.
The body is supposed to be irregularly shaped. It makes more sense if you read the story, but in summary, basically he was swept away by lava, and rescued, but only his face and upper torso remained. His rescuer gave him a customized exo-suit, and in return he pledged his allegiance to this unnamed rescuer. Since his original arms were lost, and there's no tissue in the exo-suit, he has to have his power channel through cables that run to his arms to be able to use his elements.As for the gun, what would you recommend I add to it? I tried to make it not look so much like the Midak Skyblaster, and I found that those Metru chest parts fit really well on the sides of the gun. This model was very hard to work with, since I wanted to make it look abnormally shaped, since it's an exo-suit, not an entirely new body.

agreed with Fsnorglepuff about this guy being looks really similar with matoro mahri, and i actually pretty like the idea of using that mata bodym, but as what fsnorglepuff(typing this name is a pain) said, it might be better if you don't rely on the inika build, maybe do some costum build or something, or if you still want to use it try to costumise it a bit, add something to cover that empty place below the mata body and on the upper sides of the mata body too.as for the arms i think it looks a bit too long, maybe use other pieces as lower arms ? and you might wanna bulk the legs a bit to make it betteranyway, nice job on this :D, although needs improvement, but still nice

• 2 weeks later...

Nice MOC overall. I like the whiteness and body design. This torso is good, it'd just need to be a little longer and bulkier. The arms are well made, they're just too long, maybe try metru legs pieces instead of inika ones. The legs certainly need some customisation. Overall this is very reminiscent of Matoro Mahri as everyone said, but pretty cool.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice MOC overall. I like the whiteness and body design. This torso is good, it'd just need to be a little longer and bulkier. The arms are well made, they're just too long, maybe try metru legs pieces instead of inika ones. The legs certainly need some customization Overall this is very reminiscent of Matoro Mahri as everyone said, but pretty cool.
metru legs are barely any shorter, and I can't stick the gray pieces in them like I do with the Inika legs.
agreed with Fsnorglepuff about this guy being looks really similar with matoro mahri, and i actually pretty like the idea of using that mata body, but as what fsnorglepuff(typing this name is a pain) said, it might be better if you don't rely on the inika build, maybe do some costum build or something, or if you still want to use it try to costumize it a bit, add something to cover that empty place below the mata body and on the upper sides of the mata body too.as for the arms i think it looks a bit too long, maybe use other pieces as lower arms ? and you might wanna bulk the legs a bit to make it betteranyway, nice job on this :biggrin:, although needs improvement, but still nice
Because of the background story for this figure, the entire Toa Mata body is supposed to be bare-looking, and awkward from the side. And on top of that, i couldn't find any parts that would look good attached to the Mata body. :P