BrickFair 2012 Virginia Wrapup: Part 2

Let's see what we've got here...A shoe ( cool one ), Minecraft, an autumnal tree ( that's amazing ), a bunch of space thingies, Castle ( the best part in my opinion; it's got pretty large thingies ), it's-a-me-Mario!, Forge world, Rivendell ( my favorite ) and lots of other cool stuff. Very good.Uh, I think one set depicts a scene from Ghostbusters, am I right?

Edited by The Renegade Emperor

In fact, I made a habit of sifting out the Mega Bloks and K'Nex parts from their bin.
WHATHow could this happen. This is sacrilegious. And now we have to deal with Hasbro's really gross "Kre-o" stuff too.We must do something terrible to these knock-off bricks (but we can't burn them, because that would release toxins into the atmosphere).(for anyone who doesn't get the tone, I'm goofing around) Edited by Mister Spock

That Zelda mosaic... Just jaw-dropping. Though why is Zelda blond? The mosaic looks like it's based off of Twilight Princess, and Zelda has brunette hair in that game.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I don't know how many times I (and others) walked past this vendor, but the people who ran it became used to our presence. In fact, I made a habit of sifting out the Mega Bloks and K'Nex parts from their bin.
Yep, that sure was an amazing vendor which I frequently visited. It really did provide a ton of rare loot, such as when the 2001 Kanohi were added. :)~B~ Edited by Ballom

I don't know how many times I (and others) walked past this vendor, but the people who ran it became used to our presence. In fact, I made a habit of sifting out the Mega Bloks and K'Nex parts from their bin.
Yep, that sure was an amazing vendor which I frequently visited. It really did provide a ton of rare loot, such as when the 2001 Kanohi were added. :)
I envy all the '01 Kanohi you got on the first public day. I went back there with Daiker and Cholie after you showed us your loot, and I only got a blue Kakama.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Yep, that sure was an amazing vendor which I frequently visited. It really did provide a ton of rare loot, such as when the 2001 Kanohi were added. :)
I envy all the '01 Kanohi you got on the first public day. I went back there with Daiker and Cholie after you showed us your loot, and I only got a blue Kakama.
Actually I only got three masks. :P There were a few that later disappeared that I should have grabbed when I saw them, but ah well. Didn't Chols get a large haul of masks, though?~B~

How many parts are there? Are we going to post a list of those who signed the guest book?Anyways, the only two things of mine that would appear in part two are my small little koala and tree frog, though I can't find the photo of them.Also, as Aero said above, I wish I too would have been able to go to lasertag, but I.guess the organizer's dinner was fun enough (and foooood).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Also, as Aero said above, I wish I too would have been able to go to lasertag, but I.guess the organizer's dinner was fun enough (and foooood).
I will never forgive you for not going to Laser Tag and aiming ..................... down with us. No dinner can dare compete.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Also, as Aero said above, I wish I too would have been able to go to lasertag, but I.guess the organizer's dinner was fun enough (and foooood).
I will never forgive you for not going to Laser Tag and aiming ..................... down with us. No dinner can dare compete.
I'll try to come again next year. OH WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA!26638348.jpgGood?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'll try to come again next year. OH WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA!26638348.jpgGood?
That.Or.We just play Laser tag on Saturday night instead, since the 18+ Adult Swim occurs that night anyway.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

The organizers wil never forgive you, Meiko. *thinks of buisnesspeople in suits and ties wincing in revolt while lasers flash all around them, BZPower members crawling and leaping over tables* :)I thought we wanted to stay on the BrickFair/Lego people's good side...

Edited by fishers64

The organizers wil never forgive you, Meiko. *thinks of buisnesspeople in suits and ties wincing in revolt while lasers flash all around them, BZPower members crawling and leaping over tables* :)I thought we wanted to stay on the BrickFair/Lego people's good side...
If you think the people at the organizers dinner are wearing suits and very formal, well let's just say you'd be in for a surprise.Fun fact: BZPower tends to be one of the best-dressed groups there, especially for our fancy dinner.

If you think the people at the organizers dinner are wearing suits and very formal, well let's just say you'd be in for a surprise.Fun fact: BZPower tends to be one of the best-dressed groups there, especially for our fancy dinner.
Oh really? The Ninjago Wiki looked pretty darn good with me in my exclusive Ninjago shirt. Haha. And the organizers are just a bunch of adults in T-shirts with the inner heart of a child.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Oh really? The Ninjago Wiki looked pretty darn good with me in my exclusive Ninjago shirt. Haha. And the organizers are just a bunch of adults in T-shirts with the inner heart of a child.
That shows you how many Lego conventions I've been to. Lego is serious buisness, though - glad that at least BZP recognizes that. :P (And the Ninjago wiki, I'm sure).Although I sincerely doubt that even the most fun-loving of organizers would want their dinner interrupted. Edited by fishers64