Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

I seem to recall you and Burnmad telling me specifically during that game that "last time doesn't count." This game is a different game, and I can tell you right now, I'm not any sort of role that you would want hung.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, after reading through some of the comments and gathering my thoughts, I only have this to say: "We're all going to die. That is all." Good luck everyone, I hope that you do well and that the Medic doesn't sleep on the job this game (Medic who slept on the job the 1st Mafia Fortress game) and let's see what's in store. ... Also, what's with the lack of hats? Really.

Edited by Vinylstep

SCENE 1 – TA-KORO“You.” said the Cult Leader. “Go now and capture this person. I’ve done some research, and he will be vital to our success.”The Cult Leader handed the Cultist a picture of the victim. The Cultist opened his mouth to say something about the victim’s identity, before remembering who was always watching them. He remained silent, nodded, and left the room.*-*-*-*Nevermore, Kal Grochi, Xaeraz, Onarax, Portalfig and the Detective were hanging out together in the sweltering hot village of Ta-Koro. According to his hidden sources, the Detective knew that the Medic and Engineer were nearby, and he could only hope that one was protecting him.“Have they found him yet?” Nevermore asked, sipping a cup of coffee that, conveniently, was on fire and scorching his hand.“That thing, you mean?” Xaeraz questioned.“Of course they haven’t.” Portalfig replied. “He’s... he’s just... he’s something else entirely.”“Oh really?” the Detective asked, wondering who they were talking about.Portalfig nodded, sipping some hot chocolate that was also, conveniently, on fire. “Nobody knows what he... I mean she... I mean it... geez, there’s not really anything to call it. We assume it is a guy.”“I feel like you’re trying to hide something.” The Detective said accusingly. “What do you know about the Cult Leader?”“Huh? What, no, we’re talking about-”The Detective ignored the fact that Portalfig was clearly talking about someone –or something- else and reached over, plucking Portalfig’s ID out and glancing at it before snorting and getting up, walking away.“What was that about?” Onarax asked.“No idea.” Portalfig frowned. “Considering he didn’t try to kill me, I think I’m fine.”“MMMMPH!”The group turned around to the voice and saw the Pyro. Immediately across the village, the Sniper smiled as Onarax entered his sights and he fired a single shot.To the group down below –including the Pyro- it appeared as if Onarax had suddenly died for no reason at all.Civilian Sniped.“MMMMMPH MMMPH!”“I thought the Pyro was able to speak.” Nevermore said.“Yeah, sorry buddy. We can’t understand you at all.” Portalfig agreed.The Pyro sighed and hung their head, clearly disappointed. Then, shrugging, the Pyro pointed at Kal Grochi and then to his axe, and then pointing to Nevermore and his flamethrower.“Well, this sucks.” Grochi commentedThe Pyro cheered and lifted his axe in the air. Grochi squealed and ran in the opposite direction. The Pyro clapped and threw the axe cleanly through the air. The blade caught Grochi right on the edge of his mask, cracking it into two pieces. Kal stopped to try and fix it as the axe thudded into the ground, but his mask only shattered.“Man, I hate my life.” Kal Grochi said, stumbling forward blindly. “I feel very tired... don’t we go comatose without our masks?”Unfortunately, Grochi would never find out because at that moment he tripped on a rock and landed face first on the blade of the Pyro’s axe.“MMMPH!”Civilian Killed.And, later that night, the group would return to the town to discover that a civilian had been kidnapped by the Cult to boot.What a wonderful day in Ta-Koro it was.Suspects in Sniper Killing (Onarax):-Toa Lhikevikk-Ddude the Insane-Smooth Jazz-VinylstepSuspects in Pyro Killing (Kal Grochi):-SmoothJazz-Unit-Toa Zehvor MT-ConstructmanSuspects in Kidnapping:-FF Ice Master-Jl1223 X-Flex Nard-Zyke the Destroyer

Vinyl, Unit, and Zyke.Also why is it that in every game of mafia I play, I'm always a suspect for something in the first round? :P

Edited by Ddude the Insane

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Lhik, Zevhor and FF.Suspects in Sniper Killing (Onarax):-Toa Lhikevikk : 4-Ddude the Insane : 2-Smooth Jazz : 3-Vinylstep : 1Suspects in Pyro Killing (Kal Grochi):-SmoothJazz : 1-Unit : 2-Toa Zehvor MT : 4-Constructman : 3Suspects in Kidnapping:-FF Ice Master : 4-Jl1223 X : 4-Flex Nard : 1-Zyke the Destroyer : 1

That's far too blurry to be a screenshot. Text looks like it's the wrong sizes in some places. And who would just open with "I AM A CULTIST" ?Lorax, you've made me more suspicious of you than of J32t5wljgh. I'm changing my vote from J# X to FF.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hmm.... could it be forged, or is it true... Hmm.....I mean, no offense or anything, Lorax, but I know you're relatively handy with MSPaint or whatever it is you use for your RPG maps, so...
I'll choose to take that as a compliment. No, it wasn't forged, but I struggle to find a reason why JL would send a PM to me out of the blue confessing his identity as a cultist. Maybe he was lying? I still don't know what he might possibly gain throug doing it though.
That's far too blurry to be a screenshot. Text looks like it's the wrong sizes in some places. And who would just open with "I AM A CULTIST" ?Lorax, you've made me more suspicious of you than of J32t5wljgh. I'm changing my vote from J# X to FF.
I'll try to make it less blurry. How's this? Link Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

What in the world? Why would JI do that? In fact, why even crop off the top and bottom? That would just add to the authenticity of the PM would it not? I am not convinced.@Bordahk We all know you want a bloodbath, just give us a little time. =PSuspects in Sniper Killing (Onarax):-Toa Lhikevikk : 5-Ddude the Insane : 2-Smooth Jazz : 4-Vinylstep : 3 4Suspects in Pyro Killing (Kal Grochi):-SmoothJazz : 3-Unit : 2 3-Toa Zehvor MT : 5-Constructman : 4Suspects in Kidnapping:-FF Ice Master : 6-Jl1223 X : 3 4-Flex Nard : 2 3-Zyke the Destroyer : 2Edited to include the two posters below me.

Edited by Portalfig

What in the world? Why would JI do that? In fact, why even crop off the top and bottom? That would just add to the authenticity of the PM would it not? I am not convinced.
I've no idea why he would do such a thing, only that he did. Maybe it was a moment of madness, maybe it's a part of some grand scheme.I cropped off the top and bottom because I didn't wish to put my tabs/taskbar up on the internet. You have to be careful of people web-stalking you, so I cut out the identifiers. However, since you asked, I have now replaced the second link above with a full, unchanged screenshot which finally kills the blurriness problem. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png