Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

You know I've been thinking. Who ever said the Cult was evil? Maybe they know something we don't and that secret is what drives them to kidnap us. Maybe the Medic and Detective have fooled us and have some kind of nefarious plan to do something really horrible, like steal all of our money and spend it on premium eggnog. And the Cult is trying to save us by covertly removing us to a place of safety without eggnog guzzling thieves like the Medic/Detective duo. I just had to say that before somebody else beat me to it. Of course I don't really think that. Heh heh heh.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Dude Constructman is DEAD. He should not still be on the list. I'm not happy about being dead at all, I just have a flare for the dramatic. I'd much rather still be alive and have an impact on the game. As for the Engineer being killed... I support this. But I might be biased since they slaughtered an innocent civilian (me).

So, now we're voting to rekill Constructman? Because ahem.

With those exceptionally comforting noises, Smoothjazz, Constructman, and Unit were all nailed to the wall with an arrow, a lit flamethrower conveniently poking out of Unit's pocket. Everybody breathed a sigh of relief that the Pyro was gone as the Scythe Figure disappeared, until they all realized that the building was on fire.Pyro, Civilian, and Civilian all arrowed.
Do you see now, iBrow?:PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hmm... Honestly now I'm kind-of wondering if this will be my last post as a living role, or if the whole "iBrow, Constructman died already and for some reason you're still counting him" thing isn't going to apply...Either way, at least the civilians have the dete... the ... You know, this isn't looking so good, I'll be honest.

That would be cool. If one random dead player towards the end of the game could become a zombie and chose one player to kill and infect as a zombie. Players have to guess which zombie is the leader and kill them, and once they are dead, all of the zombies they infected (by killing civilians) also died. I feel like the game would end to quick because an army of zombies would be amassed and destroy everyone.

Okay, it seems iBrow has not noticed Construct being in the suspect list. I tried to inform him on Steam:Unit#phntk#1: so where are all the votes for Construct going thenibrow: ?Unit#phntk#1: if he's already deadibrow has changed their name to ibrow.ibrow: What are you talking about?Unit#phntk#1: Mafiaibrow: What about Mafia?Unit#phntk#1: There are 7 votes for Constructman, but he's deadUnit#phntk#1: so where do the votes go toUnit#phntk#1: or do they just not countibrow: Don't know what you're talking about.Unit#phntk#1: Constructmanibrow: What about him?Unit#phntk#1: He was executed along with Smoothjazz and meibrow: Yes...ibrow: So? What's important about that?Unit#phntk#1: But he's on the suspect list for this roundUnit#phntk#1: and he has seven votesibrow: ...no idea what you're saying.Unit#phntk#1: this is your post'Unit#phntk#1: Engi:Nevermore - 1Tyler - 1Nara - 2Chicken - 3Heavy/Medic:Meta - 3Vinylstep - 4Ddude - 5Zakaro - 3Zyke - 2Impulse - 4Sechs - 1Constructman - 7Taka Nuvia - 1Unit#phntk#1: at the bottomibrow: ...no, I don't think so. I don't see anything odd.Unit#phntk#1: ...Unit#phntk#1: Above Takia Nuva- 1ibrow: ...yeah. Sechs has 1 as well. So?Unit#phntk#1: .........Unit#phntk#1: Constructman is between Sechs and Takia Nuvaibrow: ...no...ibrow: There's nobody between them. >.>Unit#phntk#1: there's like ten posts in the topic informing you about your mistake of including Constructibrow: I have NO IDEA what you're talking about, seriously Unit.Unit#phntk#1: o_OUnit#phntk#1: I don't evenibrow: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL MEUnit#phntk#1: Bounce goes Zakaro!MembersScavenger Va639 postsPosted Oct 03 2012 - 06:57 PMSo, now we're voting to rekill Constructman? Because ahem.Voltex, on Sep 28 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:With those exceptionally comforting noises, Smoothjazz, Constructman, and Unit were all nailed to the wall with an arrow, a lit flamethrower conveniently poking out of Unit's pocket. Everybody breathed a sigh of relief that the Pyro was gone as the Scythe Figure disappeared, until they all realized that the building was on fire.Pyro, Civilian, and Civilian all arrowed.Do you see now, iBrow?ZakaroUnit#phntk#1: that is zakaro's postibrow: Yeah, he's posting about the hanging where you died. So?Unit#phntk#1: ...Unit#phntk#1: He saidUnit#phntk#1: "So now we're voting to rekill Constructman? Because ahem."Unit#phntk#1: Right above where he quotes youUnit#phntk#1: ....Is your internet working? I can link youibrow: No, no internet right nowibrow: But I still don't get what you're sayingUnit#phntk#1: You included Constructman on the suspect listUnit#phntk#1: For this roundUnit#phntk#1: But Constructman is deadibrow: ...no...ibrow: I didn't...Unit#phntk#1: ...yes....Unit#phntk#1: you didUnit#phntk#1: there's ten posts about it in the topic manibrow: <.< no.Unit#phntk#1: I'm seriousibrow: Why haven't I seen those posts yet then?Unit#phntk#1: Is vinyl on?ibrow: I didn't include construct in the scene, nor has anyone said anything about him.ibrow: Also, he might be let me check.Unit#phntk#1: Ask vinylibrow: Yeah he's onUnit#phntk#1: okay, ask him to check the topicUnit#phntk#1: and see if you included constructmanYour chat with ibrow is now a multi-user chat.ibrow: I don't think I did include Construct. He's dead, remember?Unit#phntk#1: He isUnit#phntk#1: But you did include himibrow: But I didn't... >.>Unit#phntk#1: but you didUnit#phntk#1: invite vinyl to le chatibrow: I did, he ith not responding.Unit#phntk#1: ahibrow: And I didn't btwUnit#phntk#1: hmUnit#phntk#1: maybe I can ask MI to check the topicibrow: I'd invite Hero buuuutibrow: He's not onibrow: could invite MIUnit#phntk#1: hold onibrow: How do I know you won't just tell him to support you thoughUnit#phntk#1: invite him to this chatUnit#phntk#1: lookUnit#phntk#1: http://www.bzpower.c...280#entry425215ibrow: You two could be having private chat where you tell him though >.>Unit#phntk#1: lookUnit#phntk#1: if you wantibrow: also link doth not work for me rememberibrow: Feel free to send it again in six hours thoughUnit#phntk#1: I'll go into the New BZPower group chatUnit#phntk#1: *groupUnit#phntk#1: and thenUnit#phntk#1: round up everyone who is online and in this mafiaUnit#phntk#1: and ask them to check the topicUnit#phntk#1: and see if Construct is in le suspect list[GoR]M.I. entered chat.ibrow: Alright... how do I know you won't privately tell all of them to agree with you?Unit#phntk#1: ...Unit#phntk#1: MIUnit#phntk#1: http://www.bzpower.c...280#entry425215Unit#phntk#1: go to that linkUnit#phntk#1: see if it says that Constructman is dead[GoR]M.I.: Kinda Busy here :Pibrow: Is that the second hanging? Because yes, he died there. Obviously.Unit#phntk#1: noibrow: *MI is playing Borderlands*Unit#phntk#1: it's a post by Bounce goes Zakaroibrow: *Is busy*ibrow: *Leaves*Unit#phntk#1: telling you to take Constructman off the list[GoR]M.I.: -.-[GoR]M.I.: I dont even know what that link is aboutibrow: Me neither.ibrow: Some odd prank pulled off by Unit >.>[GoR]M.I.: AhUnit#phntk#1: hold on gonna invite XaerUnit#phntk#1: ...buut I can't send him a messageibrow: I can invite him.Unit#phntk#1: do itibrow: Despite the fact that you are trying to prove to me a point that cannot be proven...Unit#phntk#1: it CAN beibrow: Let's see two of you go at this.Unit#phntk#1: I can't send a message to XaeUnit#phntk#1: because he's not a friendibrow: Always assuming he joins the convo, that is.ibrow: Wait, why do I call them convosXaeraz entered chat.ibrow: That doesn't even make sense..Unit#phntk#1: okayibrow: meh, it doesn't matter.Unit#phntk#1: Xaerazibrow: Hello.Unit#phntk#1: http://www.bzpower.c...280#entry425215Xaeraz: You're probably all wondering why I gathered you here.Unit#phntk#1: xDUnit#phntk#1: Anywayibrow: lolUnit#phntk#1: Go to that link Xae, it leads to the Bionicle MafiaUnit#phntk#1: scroll aroundibrow: Unit is trying to prove weird things to me about my mafia game .__.ibrow: Things that do not existXaeraz: like whatibrow: Things that have not happenedUnit#phntk#1: tell us if people are yelling at ibrow to take construct off the suspect listibrow: Things that aren't realibrow: .__.Xaeraz: constructman?Unit#phntk#1: yeahibrow: Yeah.Xaeraz: who's thatibrow: I just do not get itXaeraz: i've never heard of himUnit#phntk#1: another guy in the Mafiaibrow: I don't understand it all! D=Xaeraz: unit you must be-ohhhhhUnit#phntk#1: did you click the linkXaeraz: right himXaeraz: i killed him off in my gameXaeraz: very badlyUnit#phntk#1: okayibrow: Good on you, mateXaeraz: that must be what youre thinking ofUnit#phntk#1: you clicked the link?Xaeraz: yesibrow: Yes. Most likely.ibrow: See Unit? All just a simple misunderstanding./Unit#phntk#1: are there posts telling ibrow to take him off the suspect list?Xaeraz: take who off the listUnit#phntk#1: constructXaeraz: who's thatUnit#phntk#1: .......Unit#phntk#1: The guy you killrf off in your gameibrow: See Unit?Unit#phntk#1: CONSTRUCTMANUnit#phntk#1: ....Hold onUnit#phntk#1: iBrowibrow: Yes?Unit#phntk#1: how I know YOU didn't message Xae privatleyUnit#phntk#1: and tell him to agree with youXaeraz: ibrow?ibrow: Well, mostly because I don't really message people ever.Xaeraz: who are you talking aboutUnit#phntk#1: nor do Iibrow: Also who is XaeUnit#phntk#1: ._____________Unit#phntk#1: *.___.Unit#phntk#1: XAERAZUnit#phntk#1: THE GUY IN THE CHAT ROOMXaeraz: yes?ibrow: who is in the chatroom?Unit#phntk#1: I.....Unit#phntk#1: XaerazXaeraz: constructmanUnit#phntk#1: Are you in the chatroom?Xaeraz: noUnit#phntk#1: okayibrow: See Unit? This all just one huge misunderstanding after another. :)Unit#phntk#1: Engi:Nevermore - 1Tyler - 1Nara - 1Chicken - 1Heavy/Medic:Meta - 1Vinylstep - 3Ddude - 1Zakaro - 2Zyke - 1Impulse - 2Sechs - 1Constructman - 1Unit#phntk#1: does it say constructman at the bottotmibrow: No, it says Sechs at the bottom.Xaeraz: unit have you died yet i forgotUnit#phntk#1: yesUnit#phntk#1: I haveUnit#phntk#1: MIibrow: I'll even re-paste your thing to prove itUnit#phntk#1: Telll us if this says Constructman at the bottomXaeraz: then i feel fine saying everyone screwed up on heavy/medic votingibrow: Engi:Nevermore - 1Tyler - 1Nara - 1Chicken - 1Heavy/Medic:Meta - 1Vinylstep - 3Ddude - 1Zakaro - 2Zyke - 1Impulse - 2Sechs - 1Unit#phntk#1: nonono, you'll edit Construct out of the bottomUnit#phntk#1: yeahXaeraz: edit whoUnit#phntk#1: you just did thatUnit#phntk#1: 'Engi:Nevermore - 1Tyler - 1Nara - 1Chicken - 1Heavy/Medic:Meta - 1Vinylstep - 3Ddude - 1Zakaro - 2Zyke - 1Impulse - 2Sechs - 1Constructman - 1ibrow: Just did what?Unit#phntk#1: ..........................................................................................................................................................................ibrow: Engi:Nevermore - 1Tyler - 1Nara - 1Chicken - 1Heavy/Medic:Meta - 1Vinylstep - 3Ddude - 1Zakaro - 2Zyke - 1Impulse - 2Sechs - 1ibrow: See?ibrow: That's what you're pasting here UnitUnit#phntk#1: it isn't.ibrow: Also yes, everybody really screwed up the heavy/medic voting xDXaeraz: i dont see what the promble isUnit#phntk#1: Constructman - 1ibrow: Although why people even THOUGHT about voting off the heavy and medic, I have no idea.Unit#phntk#1: o_OXaeraz: i was best [REDACTED FOR ROLE REVEALING]ibrow: Also, yes. Constructman probably did receive at least one vote, considering he died.Unit#phntk#1: Actually, he has 7 votesUnit#phntk#1: that is an old suspect listibrow: ...no, he has none.Unit#phntk#1: You just admitte he recieved one voteibrow: He has none because he's dead, Unit, and thus not in this hanging. >.>Unit#phntk#1: he isibrow: Yes, in the round that you diedUnit#phntk#1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXaeraz: look guys i'd love to stick around and diagnose unit's promblesXaeraz: but i have an empress to protectXaeraz: have fun!Unit#phntk#1: okay baiibrow: Alright, see you aroundXaeraz left chat.Unit#phntk#1: going to try and invite more peopleibrow: See Unit? Xaeraz even had the guts to say you might be hallucinating. Clearly Construct isn't in the hanging.[GoR]M.I. disconnected.Unit#phntk#1: hold onibrow: Yes?Unit#phntk#1: know whatUnit#phntk#1: if you agreeibrow: Tomorrow night if I have time to write the hanging, you'll see that Construct is nowhere to be found.Unit#phntk#1: I'll put this on BZP[GoR]M.I. entered chat.Unit#phntk#1: wbibrow: Have we sworn or cursed at all?Unit#phntk#1: noibrow: I suppose so, but it's a bit long to post.Unit#phntk#1: alrightibrow: WAITibrow: no don'tibrow: do NOT POST ITibrow: Xaeraz revealed his role, so you can't post thisUnit#phntk#1: he didn'tibrow: he didUnit#phntk#1: I can edit it out anywayUnit#phntk#1: wait a minuteibrow: "I was best [REDACTED]"Unit#phntk#1: WAIT A MINUTEUnit#phntk#1: You're reading the topicibrow: ...wut.Unit#phntk#1: You areUnit#phntk#1: SORCERYibrow: I have no internet!ibrow: How am I supposed to read a topic if I can't access websites?!?!ibrow: AUGHUnit#phntk#1: I took a pictureibrow: Which I will also be unable to see >.>Unit#phntk#1: okay seriouslyUnit#phntk#1: hold onibrow: Anyway, I REALLY have to get to bed, so, unfortuantely, you cannot continue to try and convince me I put Construct in the hanging as a suspect.ibrow: wait, hold on whyUnit#phntk#1: going to upload le proof to bzp~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

HANGING 3: DDUDE, CHICKEN, CONSTRUCTMANtHE sCYTHE fIGURE LAUGHED DRAMATICALLY AS THE SUSPECTS WERE PULLED TO THEIR DOOM BY HIS MAGICAL POWERS VIA HIS IBROWHe zapped Ddude first, sending him into oblivion.Former Sniper, Cultist Zapped.Then he karate chopped Mr. Chicken until he fell into the void.Former Civilian, Cultist Chopped.And then he beat the unfortunate zombified Constructman he'd pretended to know absolutely nothing about, something that he knew had driven the former Pyro rather insane within his grave.All remaining roles pm!

...really ibrow? Really? You could have just gone with number 4... Actually make it a legit hanging
A legit hanging how? Do you want me to literally lynch you all and describe all the gory details, or would you rather I inject a sense of comedy into more original methods?-ibrow