Selling ENTIRE Bionicle Collection Since the Beginning!

H8terFisternator

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staff.Defilak missing Launcher and kanohi maskON HOLD:-Kanohi Mask HolderPakari DiskLerahk canisterTuraga Matau-SOLD:Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected HauTuraga Onewa, Turaga Whenuaimag0022.jpgDEEPER COLLECTIBLE VIEWS:imag0024.jpg

Edited by Bionicle Rules #1

@toa lihkan, im not sure. Ill take a pic of all the krana i have laterEDIT: Uploaded it, check out all the collectibles.@nicotheory yes i have the darth maul hau nuva and predator infected pakari. And more, interested?EDIT: I uploaded the customs. Take a look.@longcat is long-i live in the us, thats a little low, is 21 for the group good? 7 for each turaga infected hau 5 and jala 3?

Edited by Bionicle Rules #1

• 2 weeks later...