• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bootleg Bionicles!

LEGO FUN DOM BOHROK RIPOFF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
259 replies to this topic

#41 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,111 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 18 2012 - 02:33 AM

Makes me wonder how they got ahold of the molds? Unless they made their own from the actual sets?

I think they broke into one of the factories and stole em!

Unlikely. I think the people at Billund are pretty good at security, and if there was a Lego mold heist, we would probably hear about it, and we haven't.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#42 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2012 - 11:04 AM

Makes me wonder how they got ahold of the molds? Unless they made their own from the actual sets?

I think they broke into one of the factories and stole em!

Unlikely. I think the people at Billund are pretty good at security, and if there was a Lego mold heist, we would probably hear about it, and we haven't.

Good point.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#43 Offline Haecceity Jam

Haecceity Jam
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 287 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 05:21 PM

I've found quite a few Hero Factory bootlegs-are these okay here? (Ignore the watermarks.)Here's a bootleg Bulk and VaporBreezStormerFire VillainsGreshSkrallFurnoVon Nebula1.0 series line-up1.0 boxes sideWitch Doctor

Edited by Temporphilic, Sep 22 2012 - 05:25 PM.

9181001334_fd8cffbeed_o.jpg

Vile terror, fearless blight
Haunting ghast, piercing light
Glow or shine or radiate
Sparkle, creep, reveal to sight
Human eyes so weak
To see and then to seek
Meaning for their rights

#44 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 05:29 PM

I've found quite a few Hero Factory bootlegs-are these okay here? (Ignore the watermarks.)Here's a bootleg Bulk and VaporBreezStormerFire VillainsGreshSkrallFurnoVon Nebula1.0 series line-up1.0 boxes sideWitch Doctor

The 1.0 pictures line up looks better then the real one! :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

#45 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 06:07 PM

Great find there. Those HF 1.0 boxes look great. Too bad they're bootlegs.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#46 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,206 posts

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 10:03 PM

i looked at this topic and thought: wow. what the heck is wrong with people. the only ones that look neat are the ones that aren't technically knockoffs.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#47 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,897 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 01:39 AM

Lol. Some of these are hilarious. Click, I saw those that you posted in a store. (Didn't buy them though)I think they simply bought one set they wanted to clone and made it with inferior plastic and measurements? (The inferior plastic and measurements bit is true, I have some knockoff Rahkshi.)

#48 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,256 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 01:57 AM

I've seen quite a few bootleg Av-Matoran in shops. Mostly the Phantoka ones.If there were bootleg Bohrok, I'd probably buy them anyway. Just so my real Bohrok could beat them up.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor, Sep 23 2012 - 01:58 AM.

#49 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 09:57 AM

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonabl...dier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextre...y.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshel...2002/bohrok.jpg

Are these real? Or did someone just photoshop them?EDIT: Oh, these are real. Why hasen't LEGO sued these people for ripping of BIONICLE's epicness?

Edited by Fastcar800, Sep 23 2012 - 10:11 AM.

virux4.5-500.jpg

Semi-active As Of 11/20/2013

#50 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,200 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 01:45 PM

remember the old star soldiers: http://www.reasonabl...dier2/front.jpg well... They are back:http://www.dealextre...y.dx/sku.130833Oh, and heres a pic of INVINCEBILITY ROBOTS (the picture belongs to toa777, not me) http://www.brickshel...2002/bohrok.jpg

Are these real? Or did someone just photoshop them?EDIT: Oh, these are real. Why hasen't LEGO sued these people for ripping of BIONICLE's epicness?

They would, but those cool dudes ninja themselves out of harms way using the same excuse Mega Bloks had. As for ripping of intellectual property, well, you see...

It's not a ripoff! You can see that it's completely different! Kualus does not have a Darth Vader head! Roodaka is not that short! Pahrak is not every color imaginable!

... yeah.

eW9kyVR.png

#51 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,206 posts

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 05:30 PM

see, here's the other thing I don't like, Hasbro hates it when people steal their molds, plus its illegal. than they go and make kreo. you can't complain when someone steals your molds and pull that! It's the same thing, and it wouldn't bother me if they didn't copy write every mold they ever made for, what was it? 90 years?

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#52 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 08:19 PM

This guy has a ton of bootlegs- those final fighters seem like really cool action figures- just not constraction figures (More in the gundam style you could say?). They seem like russian knockoffs, but I wouldn't know.

iNiCw5U.jpg

#53 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,200 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 09:19 PM

This guy has a ton of bootlegs- those final fighters seem like really cool action figures- just not constraction figures (More in the gundam style you could say?). They seem like russian knockoffs, but I wouldn't know.

I find it rather amusing that the fake Vakama's Huna is white. Well, of course, that makes sense, but it's still hilarious.

eW9kyVR.png

#54 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 10:28 PM

That fake Tahu is epic, looks like he could of been an actual cool Toa.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#55 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,654 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2012 - 07:42 PM

Oh wow, I can't believe they actually made that fake Makuta set. What's funny is that it looks kinda cool, but it's really skinny. :P

Tywin Lannister

185px-Tywin_Lannister.jpg

Does not approve of your shenanigans

#56 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,835 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2012 - 10:03 PM

Oh yeah, I believe those were mentioned (if not that guy's gallery, the same products- the Russian ones). They're perhaps the most original Bionicle knockoffs I've seen; I would've actually like some. :lol:I just noticed that he also has, somewhere else in his folder, this Nidhiki ripoff. Seems to me that it is from the same line as the other Russian ones mentioned above.

Edited by Chro, Sep 26 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#57 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 09:37 AM

Thing has got a really... weird head.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#58 Offline Refy L.S.

Refy L.S.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 03:31 AM

I somewhat wish that INVINCIBILITY ROBOT was a proper set, even though it's incredibly corny. Has some nice parts in it.Anyway, over time I've had 3 bootleg sightings. I've seen 4 bootleg Rahaga, although they didn't have the Vader heads. I've also seen one of the Bohrok-Kal Kaitas as a bootleg, and I think it was one of the Star Soldier sets.I also once bought a bootleg Knights Kindom figure. The torso came unasembled and you had to put all the cogs and gears in yourself. It didn't work. :PMind you it came with some pretty cool Chrome Silver swords.

#59 Offline Eevee

Eevee
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 01:10 PM

all of these look so cheesy haha, only a few look cool

#60 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 264 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2012 - 09:01 PM

These are very hilarious FAILS!
I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#61 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 07:43 PM

Wow, companies must really like to make bootlegs. Too bad some of the last ones arent official sets, the pieces looked nice.

#62 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,762 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 08:44 PM

Wow, companies must really like to make bootlegs. Too bad some of the last ones arent official sets, the pieces looked nice.

One of the saddest things about bootlegs.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#63 Online Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 09:09 PM

Oh yeah, I believe those were mentioned (if not that guy's gallery, the same products- the Russian ones). They're perhaps the most original Bionicle knockoffs I've seen; I would've actually like some. :lol:I just noticed that he also has, somewhere else in his folder, this Nidhiki ripoff. Seems to me that it is from the same line as the other Russian ones mentioned above.

Whoa, that one was produced? I wonder if any of the other ones from earlier in this topic were. I really want that one with the drill hands, because his mask looks like a Steampunk Akaku.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#64 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 208 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 06:01 AM

Those Bohrok could be the true Fohrok.

#65 Offline Toa of Nerds

Toa of Nerds
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,488 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 03:58 PM

Megablocks are basically bootleg Lego's. I think one of their lines was a rip-off of Bionicles.Alternatively, you could view Bionicles as bootleg Transformers :P.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Kicking the Bucket (archived)

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)
Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!
Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

Posted Image

#66 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,200 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 04:46 PM

Megablocks are basically bootleg Lego's. I think one of their lines was a rip-off of Bionicles.Alternatively, you could view Bionicles as bootleg Transformers :P.-don't touch my pocket protector

Technically, they aren't bootlegs, because Mega Bloks is not taking any patent-protected intellectual property or deliberately tricking consumers into thinking they are buying Lego.The Supreme Court won't let Lego monopolize the interlocking building block industry, so Mega Bloks was legalized with every technicality in the book.

eW9kyVR.png

#67 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 06:30 PM

I have a bootleg minifig somewhere..Its a lime green driver with weird arms and it says 'Designing the future'.weird

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#68 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,058 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 12:30 PM

I actually kinda like this one. Some of these are absolutely amazing how much they stole (especially those Bohrok-style ones).

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#69 Offline Madu Cabolo

Madu Cabolo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 35 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:03 PM

Some of these are quite awesome!

Yep. Exactly.

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL

ONE RING TO FIND THEM

ONE RING TO BRING THE ALL

AND IN THE DARKNESS

BIND

THEM

LOTR

AN EPIC STORY OF POWERFUL TOA HEROES...

EVIL VILLAINS WHO LIVE TO DESTROY...

LOCKED IN COMBAT, WITH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE AT STAKE...

BIONICLE

#70 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 330 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:26 PM

Who really cares about hero factory, I had a friend who worked at a factory, he ended up getting fired and thrown into the sea. I love the sea, although its very cold there was that one time though when my friends were thrown into the sea....atleast I think they were my friends they ended up as little fishes hehehe.........Signature-witch-I-havn't-made-yet!!Why did you bother reading this post? CAn't you tell that I am insane? One of my friends is insane, if he is still alive, he kept on threating me that he would kill me unless I fed his pet mice....at leats I think they were mice...maybe they are something else...do mice have wings?? If so these ones did..and there was.......*knockedout by Brutaka who couldn't take it any more*

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#71 Offline Madu Cabolo

Madu Cabolo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 35 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:36 PM

Who really cares about hero factory, I had a friend who worked at a factory, he ended up getting fired and thrown into the sea. I love the sea, although its very cold there was that one time though when my friends were thrown into the sea....atleast I think they were my friends they ended up as little fishes hehehe.........Signature-witch-I-havn't-made-yet!!Why did you bother reading this post? CAn't you tell that I am insane? One of my friends is insane, if he is still alive, he kept on threating me that he would kill me unless I fed his pet mice....at leats I think they were mice...maybe they are something else...do mice have wings?? If so these ones did..and there was.......*knockedout by Brutaka who couldn't take it any more*

I think we can all tell that you are insane. Thank you very much. :P

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL

ONE RING TO FIND THEM

ONE RING TO BRING THE ALL

AND IN THE DARKNESS

BIND

THEM

LOTR

AN EPIC STORY OF POWERFUL TOA HEROES...

EVIL VILLAINS WHO LIVE TO DESTROY...

LOCKED IN COMBAT, WITH THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE AT STAKE...

BIONICLE

#72 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 330 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:40 PM

Sorry for the outburst guys, but I do have a question...Does it matter what contury you are from when it comes to copy-rights?

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#73 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,835 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 09:05 PM

Whoa, that one was produced? I wonder if any of the other ones from earlier in this topic were. I really want that one with the drill hands, because his mask looks like a Steampunk Akaku.

Most of that series apparently was- I've seen pics somewhere, I think it was Jinzoningen's Brickshelf gallery (linked in this topic somewhere).

Sorry for the outburst guys, but I do have a question...Does it matter what contury you are from when it comes to copy-rights?

Copyright law varies by country, but in general it's illegal if it directly takes another product or something, like the repackaged Gresh or the multicolored Bohrok. I'm not an expert on copyright law, I'm sure someone else could correct me if I'm wrong on that stuff.Oh, and just some advice, keep the random "haha I'm insane" babbling to a minimum- it's always best to stay out of character (unless you're in an RPG) and on-topic. ;)

#74 Offline You just lost the game

You just lost the game
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,340 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:50 PM

I haven't laughed so hard in a good while! lol

Those "Brick" bootlegs are hilarious!

I never really knew of any of rip-offs before, but then I saw Neo-Shifters......

Edited by You just lost the game, Dec 02 2012 - 10:51 PM.

ron_burgundy.jpg?w=500                

#75 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,004 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 07:41 PM

I haven't laughed so hard in a good while! lolThose "Brick" bootlegs are hilarious! I never really knew of any of rip-offs before, but then I saw Neo-Shifters......

I wouldn't call Neo-Shifters a rip-off. TLG had no patent or copyright on the idea of buildable action figures, not even ball-joint-based ones, and so once BIONICLE showed there was a market for them, Mega Bloks was fully within their rights to try and design their own spin on the concept.Certainly Neo-Shifters was meant to take advantage of the audience BIONICLE showed existed among kids at the time, but that doesn't make it a rip-off much more than LEGO Technic was a rip-off of Erector/Meccano.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#76 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:29 AM

I've actually never seen a knockoff Bionicle set in a store. I hope I never do. :P

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#77 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:43 PM

[color=#006400;]Dude, you gotta wait for us. And especially don't double post.[/color][color=#006400;]Anyway, the Neoshifters from Megabloks seemed pretty confusing and could barely pass as a BIONICLE.[/color]

I had a few of those back in the day....they were useful for the little light that some of them had on their heads. And that's all. ._.

Oh, and I found a ton of knockoffs.... xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd rather not share the rest so I don't spam the page, but I found many more. :)

Edited by MisterGryphon, Dec 04 2012 - 01:46 PM.

iwRQGDg.jpg

#78 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,835 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 04:34 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Yes, Gryphon, I believe those have all been linked to already. Funny stuff, LOL. :P[/color][/font]

#79 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 07:03 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Yes, Gryphon, I believe those have all been linked to already. Funny stuff, LOL. :P[/color][/font]

Oops, my bad. Sorry~ :P

iwRQGDg.jpg

#80 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 06:39 AM

I don't even know what this is: http://ultimate-coll.../images/202.jpg

Or this: http://ultimate-coll.../images/203.jpg

Or this: http://ultimate-coll.../images/301.jpg

Makuta? http://ultimate-coll.../images/201.jpg

This: http://ultimate-coll.../images/001.jpg

What? http://ultimate-coll.../images/101.jpg

Finally: http://ultimate-coll.../images/002.jpg

Edited by Meiko, Dec 05 2012 - 06:42 AM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users