• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Around the World: Polish LEGO Exhibit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,276 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 02:36 PM

While we report on BrickFair and many other LEGO conventions and events happening on this continent, it never hurts to see what the rest of the world is up to. For instance, over in Kracow, Poland, the Museum of Municipal Engineering has been hosting LUGPol's LEGO exhibit. See pictures of it <a href='http://www.rmf24.pl/foto/zdjecie,iId,720073,iSort,5,iTime,1' target='offsite'>here</a>, with displays of MOCs and a town diorama, or stop by if you are in the area before September 15.View the full article

#2 Online Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 09:16 PM

Wow, those pictures are awesome. Loving that Lego town. ^^

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,202 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 09:20 PM

Over the past year or so, I've learned something: it doesn't matter what convention it is, there are always awesome MOCs, ready to make mouths go agape.Some conventions and some years more so than others, but there is always epic stuff.

sdadcomedy.png

#4 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 11 2012 - 10:17 AM

I was at Kraków on Sunday, but the line-up was huge, so I'll come back Saturday in the morning (and hopefully see the exhibit). Also, here are some more pictures: http://krakow.gazeta...094283.html?i=2EDIT: YAY, proto boost! :biggrin: Thanks a lot!

Edited by Ehlekdude, Sep 11 2012 - 10:19 AM.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#5 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,028 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 11 2012 - 11:00 AM

These are some pretty cool MOCs. I really like the one that looks sort of like Wall-e.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#6 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 761 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2012 - 01:44 PM

I went to this earlier today, it was great! Some really impressive MOCs. The town was amazing, and I also naturally, as a LEGO Star Wars nut, liked the Endor diorama. Here are some of the pictures I took: http://www.flickr.co...ehlekdude/sets/

Edited by Ehlekdude, Sep 15 2012 - 01:45 PM.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users