• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

My sets for sale.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Aldian

Aldian
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 716 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 11 2012 - 04:39 PM

Not much really else to say besides my sets are for sale. I have lots of them.Rules:1.Buyer sends first.2.I do not like paypaI;I prefer money order or check.(As soon as check clears, or recieve money order, I'll send promptly)3. I will ship items partially taken apart if required for shipment.4. As far as shipping goes, I will need to calculate.5.Serious buyers only, I dont have time to waste.6. Buyer PM's me and we'll exchange information.Here is what I have:2001:(All with instructions)Tahu MataGali MataPohatu MataLewa MataKopaka MataOnua Mata2003:Tahu NuvaGali NuvaPohatu nuvaLewa nuvaKopaka nuvaOnua nuvaTakanuva(Without vehicle)All the matoran2004:VakamaMatauWhenuaOnewaNokamaNujuLhikan and KikanaloDume and NivawkAll metru matoran2005:VakamaMatauWhenuaOnewaNokamaNujuKeetongu2006:JallerHahliMatoroNuparuKonguHewkiiAxonnIrnakk2007:JallerHahliMatoroNuparuKonguHewkiiNocturnGadunkaLesovikkMaxilos(Without Spinax, and he is missing a few pieces.)Hydraxon(Missing a few fingers and an armor piece)2008:KopakaLewaPohatuTahuGaliOnuaKrikaGorastBitillChiroxVamprahAntrozMutran and VicanMakuta IcaraxTakanuvaIgnikaSolekPhotokTanma2 shadow matoran(I forgot names)RockohJetraxAxalara2010:Takanuva starTahu starGresh starNektann starRahkshi starSkrall star** There isn't but a few, but some pieces with these sets are broken or cracked, but nothing really that obstructs building or enjoyment.I believe I have a few more that I am forgetting to put down, so I'll update it with more as I remember. I have a rough esitmation of what this is worth, so I don't want to be low balled. If anyone has any questions, just feel free to ask. I will consider any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking at my topic.

Edited by Aldian, Sep 12 2012 - 06:54 PM.

I have lots of Bionicle sets for sale. http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=6798

#2 Offline I Exist

I Exist
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,323 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 11:25 AM

How much for Hafu, Kopeke, Hahli and Matoro from 2003 (The Matoran with kolhi sticks).Also, could I see a picture?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

#3 Offline Aldian

Aldian
  • Members

• 716 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, I'll get a picture of them up. As far as how much, make an offer and I'll consider.Update: Pictures posted. http://www.brickshel...MOC/matoran.bmp

Edited by Aldian, Sep 12 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#4 Offline I Exist

I Exist
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,323 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 08:15 PM

What about 12$ for the lot? Are you sure you don't want to use paypal? It would be a lot easier.But I can understand if not.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

#5 Offline Aldian

Aldian
  • Members

• 716 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 09:56 PM

Well, I've heard a lot of people have problems with paypal. One of the bad things I hear about it is under the smallest suspicion they would lock your funds up.As far as the price can you go $15? That's excluding the shipping; that would be $5.

Edited by Aldian, Sep 12 2012 - 09:57 PM.

#6 Offline I Exist

I Exist
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,323 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2012 - 09:59 PM

Strange. Never had that kind of problems. Well, 15$ + 5$ for shipping seems fair.

LewaKini.png

#7 Offline vostrikov562

vostrikov562
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 10:02 PM

Do any of these guys come with their original canisters, by any chance?

#8 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,124 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 05:41 AM

Revival.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users