Finrahk: The Cacaphony

Chro

So, I decided to build a Rahkshi MOC. Looking at the list of types and powers I decided upon the Power Scream Rahkshi, which according to the official page, would have purple armor. I set out building this, but then realized that it has quite a large quantity of black, which would make it an Adaption Rahkshi. However, since I had my heart set on a Rahkshi with a power scream ability, please ignore the fact that Finrahk (the name is entirely of my creation, by the way) has a lot of black on him. tounge2.gif That said, here's Finrahk, the Cacaphony!finrahkposter.jpg ^ click to go to gallery ^Brickshelf Gallery:> > >MOCpage:> > >And a bonus poster just for fun:> > >

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow this has to be the best Rahkshi i have ever seen! The spines and mouth look great

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I've seen a lot of Rahkshi builds, this has got to be the best I've seen ever. The spine particularly, is brilliant, a unique build, it's so easy when you build a Rahkshi to just go with the original styles, this works well and shows work. The purple, I'd say is sufficient for it to be a Power Scream Rahkshi, with purple as a colour, I don't think you could hope for more.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I've seen a lot of Rahkshi builds, this has got to be the best I've seen ever. The spine particularly, is brilliant, a unique build, it's so easy when you build a Rahkshi to just go with the original styles, this works well and shows work. The purple, I'd say is sufficient for it to be a Power Scream Rahkshi, with purple as a colour, I don't think you could hope for more.
Thanks for the compliments, Taipu! Really, you see nothing I can improve? Moar purplez? :PAnyways, thanks again.

but their spirits

Oh my...This has to be one of the best Rahkshi MOCs I've ever seen! :biggrin: I really love how you made it so that the spine can fit a Kraata inside it. Does the back actually open?
Well, you've got the disconnect the spine at the top bottom of the back before you open it, but yes, it does. Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Oh my...This has to be one of the best Rahkshi MOCs I've ever seen! :biggrin: I really love how you made it so that the spine can fit a Kraata inside it. Does the back actually open?
Well, you've got the disconnect the spine at the top of the back before you open it, but yes, it does.
Still, that's cool! I haven't seen many Rahkshi MOCs with a custom spine that can open! Excellent job!

Well, you've got the disconnect the spine at the top of the back before you open it, but yes, it does.
Still, that's cool! I haven't seen many Rahkshi MOCs with a custom spine that can open! Excellent job!
Thanks, then, I guess. I'll be sure to post more MOCs soon for review and such; hopefully you'll like them as well. XD

but their spirits

Thanks for the compliments, Taipu! Really, you see nothing I can improve? Moar purplez? :PAnyways, thanks again.
There are always improvements if you're ultra thorough, but I tend to not mention stuff that is almost always inhibited by part constraints. Moar purplez is almost always the suggested improvement to a MOC with purple, I don't think there's point mentioning it when there are so few purple parts. In any case, I'd say the job you did on the purple was far more sufficient than purple MOCs I've seen in the past. I'd also say the spine pieces could be silver, to match the traditional Rahkshi, and the staff colour. But that's not possible, at least not without painting parts, which I don't suggest as an improvement because most people (myself included) wouldn't bother or may not want to paint their parts.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

This is one awesome creation with one awesome spine, the idea of using that bendable stick (or whatever you call that piece :P) above the original rahkshi spine is really great, perhaps if you were to change those axles to something with sharper end it will be better.The body overall is okay, i pretty like it, the things that bug me are the hand looks kinda blocky for me, maybe making it look more organic will help,and you might wanna fill that gappy space on his elbows, the upper legs are good but the feet, just like hand, look kinda blockyThe tail is okay but can be better if you make it a bit longer and turn it to the other side so it's poiting to the back, not a big problem thoughOverall, it's a great creation, and btw i don't think you have too many black here, the color distribution is good, awesome job and keep MOCing :biggrin:

Edited by flameman