Respawn

So hello. There. Now I can be rude and burp and stuff. This is a comic that is Bionicle-styled, shot in minecraft, and MSPA-style! So this will be an adventure-style comic, and you guys will decide the fate of all that happens.COMICS:COMIC 001COMIC 002If anyone could teach me how to make it so that the link says 'COMIC 001' instead of an http, that would be awesome. Thanks Observance! If anyone can guess who the first character is, then you get a cookie. (No, I will actually ship you a cookie.)And now, time to play!

Edited by Verniahk

Welcome to the comic making biz my friend! Feel free to ask any of us comic makers questions. I am always free to help you. Now, as for the comics. I am not really that familiar with minecraft, but I've definitely heard of it. So far I don't really see a plot, but I'm sure one will be developed. The part where he says hello to the tree. :P That was really funny. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:.

this looks like a good seris im also a comic maker ask me any questions too.i happen to play minecraft too.is the first character lewa. i wants cookie

Nope, not Lewa. You cab haves cooky If u geus the charcafter. :P

Cool Idea. I had an Idea a while similar to this... Oh well.Anyway, Great series. You MIGHT wanna change the font your using, but that's just me. I hope to see more from you. :)-:b::c::2::1:

Glad you like the new series, I think I will use a different font for each character so you can easily define who it is.

First off, in order to not make me have Seizures, I suggest that you tone down (maybe ALL the way off) with the FOV. It's a great idea though! I like it very much. It's playing minecraft but faster. XD

Totally, I just did it like that because the character just woke up. I think playing on high FOV looks horrendous. Edited by Verniahk

Not unless, you make a Minecraft Parkour video or creepy video. :P And I don't think people's vision is narrowed like that when they wake. :/

Well it was the best way I could show early-morning blurry-eyedness. :PYay! I got comic 002 up! Feel free to read, and comment, and send me a suggestion PM!

"Yay I like Mr. Tree!" "Now I hate Mr. Tree." "He gave me 6 logs and 2 saplings!" That made me crack up! Most people aren't really funny when they use that kind of humor. But you my friend are very good at this kind of humor. Stick to it. Keep up the good work! -Rez

';Yay I like Mr. Tree!' ';Now I hate Mr. Tree.'; ';He gave me 6 logs and 2 saplings!'; That made me crack up! Most people aren't really funny when they use that kind of humor. But you my friend are very good at this kind of humor. Stick to it. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Thank you. If you think that the humor reminds you of who the character may be, if you guess right, I will give you a cookie. Edited by Verniahk

I am a big fan of Minecraft.. But I have just one question.. Where in here is this at all Bionicle or LEGO related..? Not trying to sound mean or anything, but don't things like this go in the Completely Off Topic Section..?

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

I am a big fan of Minecraft.. But I have just one question.. Where in here is this at all Bionicle or LEGO related..? Not trying to sound mean or anything, but don't things like this go in the Completely Off Topic Section..?

This is a comic that is Bionicle-styled, shot in minecraft, and MSPA-style!

That's from the comic post up at the top. It may be shot in Minecraft, but it is Bionicle-based. -Rez

That's from the comic post up at the top. It may be shot in Minecraft, but it is Bionicle-based. -Rez
It may say it.. But if you actually read the comics.. Is it Bionicle related at all..? Or does it progress into Bionicle stuff..? Cause otherwise it's lieing.

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

Not me.

It may say it.. But if you actually read the comics.. Is it Bionicle related at all..? Or does it progress into Bionicle stuff..? Cause otherwise it's lieing.

I have read the comics. If you remember a comic series created by SPIRIT in the old forums, it didn't use Bionicle characters, but it was Bionicle-Based. So this should be fine. -Rez

It progresses into Bionicle, the current character is actually an infamous bionicle. And, it's lying, not lieing

It progresses into Bionicle, the current character is actually an infamous bionicle. And, it's lying, not lieing
I'm sorry if I sounded mean. But I just wanted to clarify. And thank you for the clarification.

I'll be watching these.

Also.. Welcome.. Unless you were here before.. Then.. Welcome again.

Guess who's back?

Not me.

Wait, isn't this already being done in the movies forum?

I believe what he is talking about is.. Biocraft.. A minecraft movie based off of the first Bionicle Movie. You should look it up.

I'm somewhat excited to see what you have planned for us.

Guess who's back?

Not me.