• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bionicraft

bionicle minecraft MSPA adventure

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:14 AM

So hello. There. Now I can be rude and burp and stuff. This is a comic that is Bionicle-styled, shot in minecraft, and MSPA-style! So this will be an adventure-style comic, and you guys will decide the fate of all that happens.COMICS:COMIC 001COMIC 002If anyone could teach me how to make it so that the link says 'COMIC 001' instead of an http, that would be awesome. Thanks Observance! If anyone can guess who the first character is, then you get a cookie. (No, I will actually ship you a cookie.)And now, time to play!

Edited by Verniahk, Oct 15 2011 - 05:33 PM.

#2 Offline Observance

Observance
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,709 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:20 AM

To get COMIC 001 as a link, simply highlight it and add the link on top of it. nothing

#3 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:25 AM

To get COMIC 001 as a link, simply highlight it and add the link on top of it. nothing

Wat. I don't understand at all.

Edited by Verniahk, Oct 15 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#4 Offline Observance

Observance
  • Members

• 1,709 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:39 AM

1. Copy your link.2. Highlight COMIC 001.3. Click 'Add Link'.4. Paste your link.

#5 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 01:39 PM

Ohhh thank you so much! You are like a BB Code god. Anyways, I forgot to mention, don't post what you want the character to do, PM it to me.

#6 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,485 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to the comic making biz my friend! Feel free to ask any of us comic makers questions. I am always free to help you. Now, as for the comics. I am not really that familiar with minecraft, but I've definitely heard of it. So far I don't really see a plot, but I'm sure one will be developed. The part where he says hello to the tree. :P That was really funny. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:., Oct 15 2011 - 01:54 PM.

Green.

#7 Offline toa crashnio toa of air

toa crashnio toa of air
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 936 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 01:57 PM

this looks like a good seris im also a comic maker ask me any questions too.i happen to play minecraft too.is the first character lewa. i wants cookie
Posted Image
toa's new unnamed comics. coming well i dont know so top asking.>:( :P

#8 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 682 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:17 PM

Cool Idea. I had an Idea a while similar to this... Oh well. Anyway, Great series. You MIGHT wanna change the font your using, but that's just me. I hope to see more from you. :) -:b::c::2::1:

:I

#9 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,288 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:21 PM

First off, in order to not make me have Seizures, I suggest that you tone down (maybe ALL the way off) with the FOV. It's a great idea though! I like it very much. It's playing minecraft but faster. XD

I'm a Photographer - Graphic Designer - Artists

In other words. I'm hipster.

spy_quote.png

...and I think I can write too...

#10 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:41 PM

this looks like a good seris im also a comic maker ask me any questions too.i happen to play minecraft too.is the first character lewa. i wants cookie

Nope, not Lewa. You cab haves cooky If u geus the charcafter. :P

Cool Idea. I had an Idea a while similar to this... Oh well.Anyway, Great series. You MIGHT wanna change the font your using, but that's just me. I hope to see more from you. :)[color=#808080]-:b::c::2::1:

Glad you like the new series, I think I will use a different font for each character so you can easily define who it is.

First off, in order to not make me have Seizures, I suggest that you tone down (maybe ALL the way off) with the FOV. It's a great idea though! I like it very much. It's playing minecraft but faster. XD

Totally, I just did it like that because the character just woke up. I think playing on high FOV looks horrendous.

Edited by Verniahk, Oct 15 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#11 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,288 posts

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:43 PM

Not unless, you make a Minecraft Parkour video or creepy video. :P And I don't think people's vision is narrowed like that when they wake. :/

spy_quote.png

#12 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:34 PM

Not unless, you make a Minecraft Parkour video or creepy video. :P And I don't think people's vision is narrowed like that when they wake. :/

Well it was the best way I could show early-morning blurry-eyedness. :PYay! I got comic 002 up! Feel free to read, and comment, and send me a suggestion PM!

#13 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,485 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:04 PM

"Yay I like Mr. Tree!" "Now I hate Mr. Tree." "He gave me 6 logs and 2 saplings!" That made me crack up! Most people aren't really funny when they use that kind of humor. But you my friend are very good at this kind of humor. Stick to it. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Green.

#14 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:02 PM

';Yay I like Mr. Tree!' ';Now I hate Mr. Tree.'; ';He gave me 6 logs and 2 saplings!'; That made me crack up! Most people aren't really funny when they use that kind of humor. But you my friend are very good at this kind of humor. Stick to it. Keep up the good work! -Rez

Thank you. If you think that the humor reminds you of who the character may be, if you guess right, I will give you a cookie.

Edited by Verniahk, Oct 15 2011 - 07:28 PM.

#15 Offline Garda

Garda
  • Members

• 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 09:13 PM

I am a big fan of Minecraft.. But I have just one question.. Where in here is this at all Bionicle or LEGO related..? Not trying to sound mean or anything, but don't things like this go in the Completely Off Topic Section..?

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

#16 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,485 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 09:57 PM

I am a big fan of Minecraft.. But I have just one question.. Where in here is this at all Bionicle or LEGO related..? Not trying to sound mean or anything, but don't things like this go in the Completely Off Topic Section..?

This is a comic that is Bionicle-styled, shot in minecraft, and MSPA-style!

That's from the comic post up at the top. It may be shot in Minecraft, but it is Bionicle-based. -Rez

Green.

#17 Offline Garda

Garda
  • Members

• 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 10:05 PM

That's from the comic post up at the top. It may be shot in Minecraft, but it is Bionicle-based. -Rez

It may say it.. But if you actually read the comics.. Is it Bionicle related at all..? Or does it progress into Bionicle stuff..? Cause otherwise it's lieing.

Edited by Garda, Oct 17 2011 - 10:05 PM.

Guess who's back?

Not me.

#18 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,485 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 11:08 PM

It may say it.. But if you actually read the comics.. Is it Bionicle related at all..? Or does it progress into Bionicle stuff..? Cause otherwise it's lieing.

I have read the comics. If you remember a comic series created by SPIRIT in the old forums, it didn't use Bionicle characters, but it was Bionicle-Based. So this should be fine. -Rez

Green.

#19 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 11:27 PM

It progresses into Bionicle, the current character is actually an infamous bionicle. And, it's lying, not lieing

#20 Offline Chuck the Toa of crazyness

Chuck the Toa of crazyness
  • Members
  • Toa

• 188 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 07:38 AM

Wait a minute... non-bionicle dimention + infamous charactor... is it vezon?

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

This is my signiture. Exciting, huh?

#21 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 09:46 AM

Wait a minute... non-bionicle dimention + infamous charactor... is it vezon?

Yup. PM me your address and I will mail you a cookie. Good job! I just realized the arm looks discolored, it's supposed to be dark dark blue. I wonder what happened.

#22 Offline Ebba

Ebba
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 723 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 12:21 PM

Nice to see a original idea! I'll definitely watch these.

#23 Offline Chuck the Toa of crazyness

Chuck the Toa of crazyness
  • Members
  • Toa

• 188 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 05:20 PM

Thanks, but I already have a cookie.Posted Image(yes i was bored enough to actually make this pic)

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

This is my signiture. Exciting, huh?

#24 Offline Garda

Garda
  • Members

• 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 06:17 PM

It progresses into Bionicle, the current character is actually an infamous bionicle. And, it's lying, not lieing

I'm sorry if I sounded mean. But I just wanted to clarify. And thank you for the clarification.

I'll be watching these.

Also.. Welcome.. Unless you were here before.. Then.. Welcome again.

Guess who's back?

Not me.

#25 Offline Jovan2

Jovan2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 229 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 06:38 PM

Wait, isn't this already being done in the movies forum?

#26 Offline Respawn

Respawn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 292 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 10:06 PM

Nope, this is my own unique idea. Expect an update tonight or tomorrow!

#27 Offline Garda

Garda
  • Members

• 1,743 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 11:37 PM

I believe what he is talking about is.. Biocraft.. A minecraft movie based off of the first Bionicle Movie. You should look it up.

I'm somewhat excited to see what you have planned for us.

Guess who's back?

Not me.

#28 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,288 posts

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 11:00 AM

So what did Mr. Tree ever do to you?! :P

Edited by Calvirick, Oct 19 2011 - 11:01 AM.

spy_quote.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users