That Retro Comic

~Acer~

Hey everyone! Welcome to That Retro Series!My very first comic series in like, ever.Comic 1 - Comic 2 - Comic 3 - Comic 4 - Comic 5Comic 6 - http://www.majhost.com/gallery/AcerSym/AcerStuff/AcerComics/comic7.png]Comic 7[/url]Okay this isn't my first time touching Paint or sprites or anything like that. I learned a bit from my "significant other" and this is me and my boredom trying to get a reaction from him.anywayCreds to Razor for his kit (as if he's still around). I don't wanna use chimoru, I like razor, so leave me alone. :censored:Creds to whoever made that sprite accessory kit. I really don't know who made it, I just took it from a collection of spritestuff belonging to my significant other. (I love you. sarcastic.gif )okay bye enjoy

Edited by ~Acer~

"... What is gold can never stay."

These comics certainly have a retro feel to them. The backgrounds, the kit, the text-style. Just about everything. Brings you back to the "good ol' days." :PI'll keep an eye on these, although you should fix the link to the second comic, because when you click it, the first comic comes up again. (Being the majshelf stalker I am, I was able to find the second one, but you should still fix it for everyone else.)Good work so far!~Vataki

naw man

Okay, I will say. I liked that "low budget" joke.But the only other reason I'm posting is because I feel bad for your lack of posts. :PJk, welcome to the comics forum, where posting is infrequent, and that's sadly how it is, little bro.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey come on now... Comic series don't always die from laziness..<_<In my case, it's quite the contrary...(I hate you, life)-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

• 3 months later...