LEGO City: Undercover Wii U Game Revealed

Hapori Tohu

There seems to be a lot of LEGO video game related news in recent days, and this week is no exception. During the preview presentation for the new Nintendo Wii U, we got a sneak-peak at another upcoming game title, <a href=' http://www.gamezone.com/products/wii-u/news/new-lego-city-undercover-trailer-debuts-during-wii-u-presentation' target='offsite'>LEGO City: Undercover</a>. The newly released trailer showcases some of the details of the game, which puts you in the shoes of undercover detective Chase McCain as he solves mysteries and combats crime. This looks like a great addition to the LEGO video game franchise, so be sure to take a look!View the full article

I swear if this was released on PC I would pre-order it or buy it the day it was released. I've never thought a LEGO videogame looked as awesome as this one. I'm so tempted to get a Wii U just for this game. :P~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I love non-licenced LEGO games. Not that I do not love licenced ones, but...non-licenced games are more open to new experiences and surprises. This one seems very promising...I am even getting sort of a nostalgic LEGO game feeling from it. It has comedy, considerable action (more than I expected), the voice acting is great, and Nintendo is publishing it.Maybe this will bring LEGO and Nintendo closer together....

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

The WiiU is just a cry for attention from Nintendo. I have no intention on buying it.
Uh, no, it's their console for the eighth generation of gaming. Would you say the Playstation 4 or whatever the next Xbox will be called is just a cry for attention from Sony or Microsoft? The Wii U is their new console in the lineup of consoles; just like the Wii was to the Gamecube, the Gamecube was to the N64, the N64 was to the SNES, and the SNES was to the NES. By that line of thinking, no-one should buy any console that's been released by an existing company. =PThough, if it's simply because of the tablet controller, then it's slightly less excused; but honestly, do you want to play the same old gameplay type hundreds of times? Gaming like that has been proven to work, thanks to the DS, and since the Wii U also has a normal controller(Only reversed thanks to business reasons), then even if you detest the controller, you could use the gamepad method to adjust. If it doesn't allow it, then you can also consider that the only difference between the two controllers, is that there's a screen on one, and no screen on the other. =PAnd since that turned out to be longer than I expected, I'll get back to the actual article. =P LC:U defintiely is intriguing; though we have known about it for a few months, it was first revealed at E3. =) However; news on games is always appreciated, especially since when we FIRST heard about this a year ago, it had a different name and slightly different concept... Remember LEGO City Stories? This is it. =P

The WiiU is just a cry for attention from Nintendo. I have no intention on buying it.But if this game happens to be ported on to other platforms, I'll certainly consider picking it up. I'm really excited for the original music score for this game.
The WiiU is just Nintendo's next console...it isn't a cry out at all.And I believe it is only for Nintendo consoles, hence the Nintendo references in it such as the warp pipe.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

The WiiU is just a cry for attention from Nintendo. I have no intention on buying it.
Uh, no, it's their console for the eighth generation of gaming. Would you say the Playstation 4 or whatever the next Xbox will be called is just a cry for attention from Sony or Microsoft? The Wii U is their new console in the lineup of consoles; just like the Wii was to the Gamecube, the Gamecube was to the N64, the N64 was to the SNES, and the SNES was to the NES. By that line of thinking, no-one should buy any console that's been released by an existing company. =P
Okay, I overexaggerated a little. The main problem is that the original Wii itself was a rush job. The company wanted the console out by the holidays and didn't put in as much time and effort as they could have. My examples? One is the graphics - 4:3 and 480i. Maybe that was the plan from the start, though, I don't know. Another example is the lack of general DVD playability. The Wii was supposed to be able to play DVDs with a software update, but apparently a hardware issue prevented that. Maybe that wouldn't have happened had more time been put in to test the feature out. And the Wii MotionPlus thing probably could have been a part of the Wii from the start.In my eyes all the WiiU is is a supersized Nintendo DS. But hey, maybe Nintendo needs a new system to get interest cranking again. From a business point of view, this is all very intelligent. From my own, it's a superfluous rerelease of sorts with some extra goodies added.Wow, that ended up long and quite boring. :whatsthat:

I've already known about this too. I've read about it on GameInformer Magazine, I've watched the trailer on LEGO.com, I've read about the features of the game itself on LEGO.com. We've all already known about this, except the ones who've never heard of this game.

Edited by Angrok Va

banner_friendorfoe1.png

"You listen well, brother--" *WHAP!* (gets hit by Iron Man)

"...I'm listening."

Thor and Loki, Marvel's The Avengers