• 2 weeks later...

My favorite character is Clank. So far I think the newest game is fun All 4 one I mean.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Love this game series

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Ratchet & Clank, Locked and Loaded, Up your Arsenal (My Favorite so Far), and Gladiator, and i'm saving up for a PS3 so i can get Tools of Desruction, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time (which i think will be my favorite of all Time once i have it!), and All 4 One.Favorite Hero: Ratchet (of Cause)Favorite Villain: Dr NefariousFavorite Game: Up Your Arsenal (For Now)Favorite Planet: MarcadiaFavorite Weapon: i'd say the Multi-Disk Gun from R&C 3I Love the Game Series! Actully it's my ONLY game series. At all. Except for SPORE. Which kinda sucks.

Edited by Toa Aerrow

Toa Aerrow

The Toa of Nature

--------------------

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

--------------------

I am a Seeker! does that mean i seek stuff?

--------------------

" Most People would say that this mission is Dangerous, Reckless, and pretty much impossible."

"In other Words, Just our Style!"

-- Aerrow and Piper, Storm Hawks Episode 3: Gale-Force Winds

• 2 weeks later...

This game series rocks socks. I remember playing Going Commando and not understanding one word of it when I was like six or something.

Man, I love this game series so much. I love the gameplay, the stories, the characters, the humor, the weapons, mostly everything about this series I'm bound to love. Heck, the only things I can recall disliking a considerable amount are those ship levels from GC and the Hacker levels from Up Your Arsenal. Aside from that, I'm pretty much down with everything in the series.

Favorite hero: Ratchet, unless it's the first game in which case it's Clank.

Favorite villain: Dr. Nefarious, who also happens to be one of my favorite villains of all time.

Favorite game: A Crack in Time

Favorite planet: Man, this one is so hard. I don't know, maybe one of those pretty paradise planets like Pokitaru or the first level in ACiT.

Favorite weapon: This one is even harder. Probably either the Plasma Storm, Liquid Nitrogen Gun, Quack-O-Blitzer, Mr. Zurkon, the Groovitron Glove or the Rift Ripper 5000(that one is probably it).

I'm probably going to replay the entire series from the first game and go up from there. Of course, that is not counting Secret Agent Clank, Size Matters, Deadlocked, or Quest for Booty.

overlordsukapon.png