Operation: Sodor

Makuta_of_Oz

My last trade topic fell flat on its face, but regardless I'm going to try again.RULES:<> You MUST be able to ship to Australia, as that's where I live.<> You send first unless you're a trusted trader. If you ask me to send first, and you're not a trusted trader, the deal will be called off.<> I'm willing to buy, sell and trade, but money can only be exchanged via PayPal.<> If buying, you pay for shipping. If selling, I'll pay for shipping. If trading, we each pay our own shipping.* = trade pending^ = item sentWANTS:<> Boxor x 3<> Jaller & Gukko<> Kopeke x 3<> Hafu x 3<> Parts for Krakua and Tobduk<> Heaps of Krana (ask)<> MoneyHAVES (all items are in close to mint condition and have instructions unless otherwise stated):<> All 6 Vahki - $10 AUD each<> All Rahaga except Bomonga - $5 AUD each<> All Barraki except Ehlek - $10 AUD each<> Nocturn - $20 AUD<> Gadunka - $20 AUD<> Both Hydruka - $5 AUD each<> 4 Stars Skrall - $5 AUD each<> Heaps of spare Kanohi, Krana and Rhotuka - $1 eachI also have a lot of Thomas The Tank Engine ERTL toys I'm willing to sell/trade away, hence the quirky name of the thread. Feel free to ask me about them.I have the canisters for the Vahki and the Stars Skrall, and will include them in the trade if requested.Thank you for supporting the struggling Australian economy.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I can help you with at least one Hafu, at least one Kopeke, the Black Hau, flame sword, white Matoran legs, many Krana and possibly the parts for Krakua and/or Tobduk (I need to sort through my collection to see).I'm interested in Maxilos & Spinax (do you still have the box and instructions?), cash, and/or the following collectibles if you have them:Protodermic masks (Except Kaukau or Miru)Dark Grey HunaDark Grey KomauLight Blue HunaLight Blue RuruBlue Hau NuvaGreen Kaukau NuvaBrown Akaku NuvaBrown Hau NuvaBrown Miru NuvaRed Miru NuvaWhite Hau NuvaWhite Kaukau NuvaTan JaGunmetal JaOlive JaGunmetal BoPearl Gold BoMetal Blue CaPurple XaPurple Su

• Boxor
  • Jaller & Gukko
  • Parts for Krakua and Tobduk

I can offer the above (need to know specifically what parts, naturally). I was thinking about $35 for the two sets, and up to $5 for the parts (depending on the quantity). I'm not quite sure how much potential shipping would cost from the U.S. to Australia, but it shouldn't be any more than $10, since Lego sets tend to be relatively light and don't take up that much space.

plop

Hey, could you please post a picture of the kanohi you have? I live in Australia and might be interested in buying some, as well as the misprints you have.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/284/8/d/kanohi_for_sale_1_by_machop_fan-d5fq9vn.jpghttp://fc07.devianta...fan-d5fqa21.jpg Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Hi can I get the following:x1 Orange Mahikix1 orange Pakarix1 yellow Haux1 light blue Raux1 lime matatux1 lime rurux1 Dark grey mahikiand your Brown Ruru, in total that should come out to $17, I live in the US, how would you like me to pay? feel free to send me a PM thanks>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

First of all, I'm sorry about the delay, but lately I've been busy with a number of things and it's been hard to keep up with it all.

Can I get the following items please?1x Lime Rau1x Tan Matatu1x Black Miru1x Lime Ruru1x Medium Blue Ruru1x Red Matatu1x White Ruru (assuming you still have that, as it isn't pictured.I'd be willing to grab all that for $25, which is what you've got it priced at.
I'm afraid the medium blue and white Rurus are not for sale. Everything else costs a total of $14 AUD + shipping.
Hi can I get the following:x1 Orange Mahikix1 orange Pakarix1 yellow Haux1 light blue Raux1 lime matatux1 lime rurux1 Dark grey mahikiand your Brown Ruru, in total that should come out to $17, I live in the US, how would you like me to pay? feel free to send me a PM thanks>SO<
Looks good. Let's take this to PM.

First of all, I'm sorry about the delay, but lately I've been busy with a number of things and it's been hard to keep up with it all.I'm afraid the medium blue and white Rurus are not for sale. Everything else costs a total of $14 AUD + shipping.
That's fine. I'll grab those masks them. I'll PM you my details.