Tahu 2.0

Blitzkitteh

Nothing amazing, but I finally got a hold of some orange cladding and was able to remake my previous Tahu.FrontBackPoseComp. 1 (Thanks to Click for the extra Tahu!)Comp. 2-Blitzkitteh

Edited by Blitzkitteh

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

This is pretty good, the only thing I don't like is the use of the Glatorian head, it sticks out from underneath the mask and looks a little...strange. the Shadow Matoran head would look better.

Very nice! It would be cool if you could make it a little taller to be on more scale with the later Toa sets, but that would be hard to do with that torso. Still, it's an idea, and if you could pull it off I'd be impressed.As Joev14 has said, it would be better with a different head. And one last thing -- those little turbine things on the back of his legs don't clash or anything, but the original Tahu doesn't have anything like them. So I'm wondering, why are they there? Is it supposed to be a part of his adaptive armor?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Very nice! It would be cool if you could make it a little taller to be on more scale with the later Toa sets, but that would be hard to do with that torso. Still, it's an idea, and if you could pull it off I'd be impressed.As Joev14 has said, it would be better with a different head. And one last thing -- those little turbine things on the back of his legs don't clash or anything, but the original Tahu doesn't have anything like them. So I'm wondering, why are they there? Is it supposed to be a part of his adaptive armor?
Thanks for the comments guys! The thing is, I actually don't have any more red av-toran heads. All broken. As for the turbines, in order to attach the Rotor shin guards the way they're used, I had to use that 3-length axle with a stud on the end, and I didn't like how far they stuck out on the back of his legs. So I just sort of threw the turbines on there. I guess you could think of them as adaptive armor. The only thing I personally am really unhappy with is the shoulders. I dunno, they just seem a little weak. Those gunmetal shin guards from Bulk looked good, but it sort of disrupted the color scheme.-Blitzkitteh Edited by Blitzkitteh

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

Thanks for the comments guys! The thing is, I actually don't have any more red av-toran heads. All broken. As for the turbines, in order to attach the Rotor shin guards the way they're used, I had to use that 3-length axle with a stud on the end, and I didn't like how far they stuck out on the back of his legs. So I just sort of threw the turbines on there. I guess you could think of them as adaptive armor. The only thing I personally am really unhappy with is the shoulders. I dunno, they just seem a little weak. Those gunmetal shin guards from Bulk looked good, but it sort of disrupted the color scheme.-Blitzkitteh
You could try and go for a more adaptive armor tahu, and add a bunch of gunmetal to him.