NINJAGO CONSPIRACY

G'day mates! Toa Electro is here!!well let's get started ! I'm a LEGO fan, we pretty much all are right? Well I'm diagnsed with FADHD (Foucused Attention Deficit Disorder) which is a strange affliction, and it sounds fake, but its not. I don't only have that i also have HO witch means hyper observation, so with those that means I'm REALLY into LEGO and I observe every last bit of detail on every thing about any LEGO set, and heres what i came across one day,i was researching LEGO (Ninjago) more intensely than other days, specifically the serpentine, something about the whole idea of it kinda makes you feel like you were there right? (i dont know maybe its the subtle influence of egypt structure with a hint of crumbing Indian palaces) Well i recently came across an article on theninjagowiki ( one of the best sources of info you can get about ninjago) witch explains the history of the serpentine tribes, My mind starts flashing related information and making connections and whatnot, but a name sprang up three times in one minute (thats usually an alarm for my brain to say LOOKIE HERE VERY IMPORTANT!) it was the brotherhood of the serpents (now to explain the rest i shall tell you about the brotherhood of the snakes/serpents first) they are a group believed to be related to helping people and mostly medical and agricultural help (you know that symbol ambulances have thats a staff with wings and two snakes wrapping around it, yup thats from the brotherhood or the serpents. ) there are allot of hieroglyphs with pictures of snakes with arms and a snake tail (kinda makes you think serpentine generals huh?). So being the mouth breathing information sucking vacuum that I am I went on a researching spree for the next 6 hours! [...]and on a side note, i did not do this with the intention offending any cultures, and if i did i am very sorry i did not have the intention too, if there is anything you would like me to remove i would be happy to do so.and one more thing with this post im not saying ALIENS ( for i do not belive in that no offence) and im not saying THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, and I dont believe ninjago is real and that the snake tribe (could also sound like brotherhood huh?) is real. I wish not to offend anyone, and please if you do not belive it, thats alright whats true for you, is true for you, and others may not tell you what you believe in, for you have your own idea of whats right and whats baloney . No i did not watch too much ancient aliens (i cant stand it) and i did not go on those freaky supernatural websites (horrible places to gather info) i got this from wikipedia and other websites that actually have information.P.S " i do not believe the LEGO company looked at the same websites i did and researched the same thing, i just believe its a coincedence,

Edited by bonesiii
There were mutliple huge images and some not so appropriate, debatably, in this giant original post. I have edited out most of it. See my closing post. -bones

This is a coincidence topic, which is not allowed. Also, topics relating to Ninjago should go in LEGO Discussion.Reported.
whops sorry how cani move it do i delte thsi and post it on the lego discussion?
This entire topic will be deleted and you will not be allowed to repost it. Coincidence topics are against the rules.

Oy, where to start.First of all, why this will be closed is stated above.Secondly, it's already known that LEGO was inspired by various cultures about snake-people and the like, and said so. This is old news.Thirdly, I removed most of your massive content, as I honestly do not have time to check every word and filesize and yeah. I've saved the content in case you want it (PM me), but please don't go around posting it. Some of the images (besides being too big) are arguably inappropriate, and really all of this is pointless for the above reasons. Also, if you feel the need to apologize for possibly offending cultures or the like, then it's best simply not to say it.[Edit: Now having checked the sizes they do seem fine, but yes, many of the images are inappropriate. Also, I would have to go so far as to say that most of the content of your topic was spammy as well. The basic idea is what we already know, so to have to say it over and over again, as well as diving into irrelevant tangents about aliens, definitely approaches spam.]Topic closed.

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)