[Update 10/17] Red Star Revelations

Erebus

question if a being is revived from the red star would they still have their memories? reason i ask is imagine if someone was assassinated and saw the person who assissinated them well when they are revived they could just know who killed them and reveal their identity.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

question if a being is revived from the red star would they still have their memories? reason i ask is imagine if someone was assassinated and saw the person who assissinated them well when they are revived they could just know who killed them and reveal their identity.

Yes, Greg confirmed they keep their memories.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 3 weeks later...

I remember Greg mentioning that the people on the Red Star weren't "too together" or something like that. I imagine the majority of them are insane/distorted due to the trauma of revival and the Red Star's broken machinery. They must be terrible beyond imagining for them to frighten Kopaka the way they did.

Let's hope Lhikan isn't amongst them.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.

In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS?

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.

In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS?

signoffffff.png

EPIPHANY! That would make sence...

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS? [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]
I believe that was supposed to represent Lhikan's Spirit Star, which Vakama, Nokama, and Matau followed to Po-Metru to meet up with Lhikan and the rest of their team. It's possible that the star was red as foreshadowing, or that it had a dual meaning, but it's fairly unlikely that this was the case.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS? [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]

I believe that was supposed to represent Lhikan's Spirit Star, which Vakama, Nokama, and Matau followed to Po-Metru to meet up with Lhikan and the rest of their team. It's possible that the star was red as foreshadowing, or that it had a dual meaning, but it's fairly unlikely that this was the case.

It was intended to represent the spirit star, yes, but the way it happened (body is transformed into energy and goes up into a star) seems to suggest a little more was going on. Sometime after the being dies, their body is teleported up into the RS. A teleport disintegrates the being in one place and reassembles them in another--what we saw in Vakama's vision was Lhikan's body being turned into little particles of energy and sent skyward. To me, the dual meaning idea sounds incredibly plausible.

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

To me, the dual meaning idea sounds incredibly plausible.

As a huge fan of dual meanings, especially for visions, I agree. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

It was intended to represent the spirit star, yes, but the way it happened (body is transformed into energy and goes up into a star) seems to suggest a little more was going on. Sometime after the being dies, their body is teleported up into the RS. A teleport disintegrates the being in one place and reassembles them in another--what we saw in Vakama's vision was Lhikan's body being turned into little particles of energy and sent skyward. To me, the dual meaning idea sounds incredibly plausible.

signoffffff.png

:o

That totally makes sense! I could totally see Lhikan going to the Red Star like that. I support that theory. But did the filmmakers think of this when they made the movie?

EDIT: Why did I use "totally" back-to-back like that? I never do that.

Edited by TNT-DJ Vezon

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS? [img=]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]

It was intended to represent the spirit star, yes, but the way it happened (body is transformed into energy and goes up into a star) seems to suggest a little more was going on. Sometime after the being dies, their body is teleported up into the RS. A teleport disintegrates the being in one place and reassembles them in another--what we saw in Vakama's vision was Lhikan's body being turned into little particles of energy and sent skyward. To me, the dual meaning idea sounds incredibly plausible. [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]
:oThat totally makes sense! I could totally see Lhikan going to the Red Star like that. I support that theory. But did the filmmakers think of this when they made the movie? EDIT: Why did I use "totally" back-to-back like that? I never do that.
It could be they knew since there was also the famous " It's a robot" shout in MOL but the robot was planned, waay before everything else, but since Greg doesn't really know the movies, we might never find the answer, altough it would be nice to askt when he did come up with the revival idea

I'm back!

I had a thought earlier today that may or may not have been mentioned yet, but I figure I might as well.In BIONICLE 2: LoMN, during one of Vakama's visions, he sees a giant Toa Lhikan, As soon as he touches the other Toa's leg, Lhikan transforms into a star and rockets up into the sky, "becoming" a red spirit star. Anyone else think that may have been a sort of foreshadowing to the purpose of the RS? [img=]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]

It was intended to represent the spirit star, yes, but the way it happened (body is transformed into energy and goes up into a star) seems to suggest a little more was going on. Sometime after the being dies, their body is teleported up into the RS. A teleport disintegrates the being in one place and reassembles them in another--what we saw in Vakama's vision was Lhikan's body being turned into little particles of energy and sent skyward. To me, the dual meaning idea sounds incredibly plausible. [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]
:oThat totally makes sense! I could totally see Lhikan going to the Red Star like that. I support that theory. But did the filmmakers think of this when they made the movie? EDIT: Why did I use "totally" back-to-back like that? I never do that.
It could be they knew since there was also the famous " It's a robot" shout in MOL but the robot was planned, waay before everything else, but since Greg doesn't really know the movies, we might never find the answer, altough it would be nice to askt when he did come up with the revival idea

I had thought that the purpose of the Red Star was planned from the beginning, or at least from early on. Apparently, there have been hints in earlier media that we never picked up on, if I got that right.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~