Lithree: Toa Of Lightning

Katuko

Last year there was a relatively big RPG going on here on BZP: War Zone. Lately I decided to draw one of my characters, a Toa of Lightning named Lithree. She is very much a hero-type girl, preferring straight "good-vs-evil" matters rather than the grey morality that was all over the place in the titular war.This image is just a quick sketch. There are several things I could have done better about it, especially the line work. I was thinking of vectorizing it all that, but I felt that it would be better to simply draw a new picture later and work from scratch. That said, I still wanted to show off this one. :Plithree_sketch_colors_2.jpgLithree wears a Calix, which suits her energetic combat style rather well. She tries to avoid killing where possible, and thus stamina and dodging are important skills to her. She also carries an Energy Siphon Blade, which absorbs elemental attacks. The sword has been modified with a backpack that can store additional charges, allowing Lithree to take a defensive stance in battle and also use her enemies' powers against them.

Yeah, the backpack was kind of inspired by both Ghostbusters, TF2 and other backpack-wielded items. I mean tfor this to be just two batteries in a clamp, though, not anything fancy. :P The smusged outlines are the result of "refining" my sketch with a Reduce Noise filter at max strength. It removes the pencil graininess.