The Tundra - Tons Of Lego And Bionicle Sets For Sale!

Deep-Freeze

Hey, everyone! Glad to see the forums are back up. It definitely took its time, but something is better than nothing at all, right?Anyways, I'm looking to get rid of some of my sets that are collecting a heap of dust, hopefully to send them to a good new home rather than the abyss of eBay. I don't really have set prices, so make me a reasonable offer and it's probably yours.READ: I prefer offers over having to set my own prices!Disclaimer: I am missing/can't find the boxes/canisters and instructions for many of these sets, but if I happen to come across anything related to your purchase later, I'll ship it to you for free.With that said, I'll go ahead and list what I have by year and series.Red - On Hold2001:Original Toa:LewaTahuOnuaGali (I'm pretty sure she's missing one of her weapons, but I'll keep hunting)2002:Original Bohrok:GahlokLehvokTahnokKohrokToa Nuva:Lewa NuvaTahu NuvaTitans:Cahdok and Gahdok (currently assembled as the Bahrag Spider, I'll take less if you don't need me to disassemble it)2003:Rahkshii:Lerahk (No Kraata)2004:Vahki:RorzakhTitans:Nidhiki2006:Piraka:ReidakHakannVezokZaktanAvakThokToa Inika:JallerNuparuHahliKonguMatoroHewkiiTitans (currently assembled as Vezon and Kardas, I'll offer it for pretty cheap if you make my life easier and take all three):AxonnBrutakaVezon and Fenrakk2007:Barraki:EhlekKalmahPridakMantaxToa Mahri:KonguTitans:NocturnMisc. Sets:LEGO Technic StormtrooperLEGO Technic Episode I Battle Droid (has a few out-of-place pieces, include instruction manual but I KNOW I won't find the box)LEGO Star Wars UCS AT-STLEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer (6211, the playset, not the UCS or midi-scale)LEGO Star Wars General Grievous' Starfighter (7656, the 2007 set, not the newer one)That should do it. Just leave a post here or PM me with what you want and an offer, and I'll get back to you ASAP. The more you buy, the less I charge for your order, as a general rule. I'm not looking to make megabucks, I just want to make sure everything has a good home.To make the transaction easier for both of us, I only accept payment by Paypal. It's easy to sign up for and is much safer than money order, cash in the mail, etc. Contact me if this isn't an option, and we can try to work something out.Thanks for looking, and happy shopping!

Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

I am interested (very interested) in the UCS AT ST. How much?

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

How much for: VezokZaktanAvakThokReidakHakannJallerHahliKonguHewkiiMatoroNuparuNidhikiThe Bahrag? List prices separately if possible

For an order that size, I'd want about $5 per canister set, $12 for Nidhiki, and probably somewhere around $35 for the Bahrag, + shipping (which isn't much if you don't mind the 7 day delivery time of Parcel Post).

how much for bahrag

Probably about $40 + shipping, give or take. I'll take some pictures for you folks once my camera finishes charging, if you're interested. I won't post them in the topic in the interest of those with slower connections, but if you'd like some photos just PM me.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Ok, also can you put Thok, Jaller, and the Bahrag on hold?

I'll put Thok and Jaller on hold, but a couple people are interested in the Bahrag so I can't put them on hold. Sorry about that. EDIT: That's not to imply that they're not available, of course. Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Can you ship internationally?

I can ship internationally, but keep in mind that it's pretty expensive, and your country might charge a customs duty on toys, which I can't do anything about. But if none of that is a problem, then absolutely. Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

So how much would it be to ship to Saipan, MP 96950 (northern marianas islands)

Oh, that would be pretty cheap, then. USPS Flat-Rate Boxes would reach you. I'd say $6-$10 depending on what size box needed to ship everything.
Alright. So how much would you want for Matoro and Hewkii Inika? (Together and separately) And by the way, do you sell Gundam kits too? Edited by toamatoro

matorobanner2.jpg

THE FAN-CREATED GAMES FORUM IS SO UNDERRATED THAT NO ONE WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO THEIR SIGS

So how much would it be to ship to Saipan, MP 96950 (northern marianas islands)

Oh, that would be pretty cheap, then. USPS Flat-Rate Boxes would reach you. I'd say $6-$10 depending on what size box needed to ship everything.
Alright. So how much would you want for Matoro and Hewkii Inika? (Together and separately) And by the way, do you sell Gundam kits too?
$5 per set + shipping should do fine. And I don't have any Gundam kits, sorry.
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

So can you hold on to Matoro Inika for me? And how much total is that? Thanks

That'd be $5 plus about $6 for shipping, give or take a dollar or two. And I'll put it on hold for you, just shoot me a PM when you're ready.

I'm interested in Nocturn. I sold mine and I highly regret it.How much for it?

How about $15 + shipping for it?

Do you have all the pieces and instructions for Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon and Fenrakk (even if you were to ship it as Kardas)? Are these still available? If so, for how much?

I have all of the pieces, but I'm not so sure I have all the instructions. I'll be digging though my garage tomorrow, and I think I have a hunch on where they are. If they're not there, though, then I'm sure I don't have them.EDIT: I've taken most everything off of hold, if you had something on hold and I removed it, just tell me and I'll put it back. Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­