Collectable Minifigures for Trade

Dark_Stranger

Well, I decided the time was right to get rid of those old Series 3 Collectable Minifigures that I never really wanted in the first place. Figure I'll see if I can get something more to my liking...Haves:The Rapper, The Mummy, and the SnowboarderAll come complete with bases and accessories.Wants:Collectable Minifigures Series 6: Bandit Series 7: Galaxy Patrol, Evil Knight, Aztec Warrior Series 8: Evil Robot, Diver Ninjago: NRG Cole Rattla Marvel:Deadpool Bionicle: Pretty much any KanohiI would, of course, want any relevant accessories, as well. (not necessarily spinners/cards, though that would be nice). Note that I'm really holding out for the bolded ones, though I'd take the others in a pinch.Now, just a few other things: I can only ship within the United States, we both pay our own shipping, and you send your package first unless you're a trusted trader."Now, don't crowd, dont crowd......Well? Isn't anybody gonna crowd?""But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by The Main Man

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png