The titanic elemental lord of crystal, resting deep underneath the sands of Bara Magna...

oshugun_004-little.png

123456This one's kinda old. I built him for a short story I was going to write about Bara Magna, but I just gave that up. Still, I love this guy. Yes, I know the Mata heads on his ankles look stupid.Also, for those of you who are interested in stupid, random, obscure, unimportant and useless facts about made-up things, a Glatorian would stand about half as tall as Oshugun's foot.And yes, I did get the name from WoW. I just love me some Nagrand. :sigh:

Edited by Tom Mc. Israel

sigh...yet another great Moc that I feel obliged to comment on... THE BUILD:the build is pretty neat. From what I can tell, it seems mostly Inika style, but you has a few customized limbs. The armoring is done very nicely, but yes, the Mata heads near his feet do make him look weird. I like how you attached Mata heads next to his head; those look really nice. The Chest armoring is cool. WEAPONS:His mace (is that a mace?) is AWESOME, and it looks nicely weighted. The use of the Phantoka head visor-thingies to create spikes is nice; good job there. His shield, on the other hand, is rather disappointing in my eyes. It looks cool, but seems to be a bit small. OVERALL THOUGHTSOverall, you did a very good job. I would suggest enlarging the shield, removing the Mata heads near the feet, but other than that, keep up the good work! Rating: 9/10

Awesomeness

It's amazing that you pulled off such an awesome MOC using an Inika build. I love the armor, and the weapons are cool, too. Also, I notice you reversed the lower leg piece - a rather simple touch, but something I probably never would have thought of. The color scheme is good, too, and mostly consistent (with the exception of the white, which looks fine anyway despite there being so little of it). Great job overall. :t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

I love the color scheme! The recessed head really adds to the armored feel. The mata heads by the feet are out of place, but other than that the armor is just about perfect. The shield could be better, mostly because the white clashes with the rest of the MOC. Fantastic overall job, though!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg