What country are you from?

Phovos

Let's admit it. Phovos the Raptor hasn't returned to BZPower until he has posted one of his 'Survey' Topics in General Discussion. So...1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?And of course, my answers.1. Cyprus yay.2. English and Greek.3. No, not unless I do some travelling.4. Yes. I used to be able to buy Bionicle Stars sets for two years after they finished.5. Bloody ages. Everything is often 6 months late here.6. Neither is easier due to shipping costs.7. Yes please.9. Shhh...10. Hehehe...Nice seeing you all again,-Phovos the Raptor

1. USA.2. English, and a bit of Italian.3. Yup.4. Not regularly because I don't generally go to those places to get sets.5. Not very long ... perhaps a few weeks after release at the most.6. Online. More convenient, mainly - the pick-a-brick selection online is much larger.7. I don't see how that would be possible.9. Because you dream of farm animals?10. Probably, but I remember you!

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

1. United States.2. English and a whee bit of Spanish3. It's the US, so that would mean "yes".4. Nope, they're all gone by now.5. Before release to about a week after. Nothing later generally.6. At stores. However, in the case of pick-a-brick online is nice if I want a wider selection.7. Can't get any more available than they are now…9. Because it's on vacation.10. I don't, but I haven't been on the site for as long as you have, so I probably haven't seen you :P

Edited by Paleo

Let's see...1. The good old U.S. of A.2. Just English, really, though I'm learning French.3. Yupper.4. Nope. Last I looked, all Target had was Breakout. The local Wal-Mart might have older stuff, but the less time spent there, the better, so I haven't really looked.5. Always seems like too long. And they never seem to have the droids sets I'm looking for.6. If I can't find them in stores, I just print an order form off the website.7. All the lines I'm interested in are already here, and then some.8. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! *explodes*9. Because it just exploded, didn't you notice?10. Well, I'm relatively new here, but I do remember seeing you around.And, of course,11. "But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

1. Poland.2. Polish and English.3. Yes.4. Usually.5. About 1 week after the official release on the Polish LEGO website.6. Anything more expensive than a standard Hero Factory set I buy online. Way cheaper that way.7. Maybe more Architecture sets, those aren't very popular around here.9. So that I'll stay awake all night wondering.10. Your name does ring a bell to me when I think about it.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

1. Born in Singapore, grew up on a ship, went to high school in the US. It's complicated.2. English, Spanish, Chinese3. Given that I currently live in the States: yes.4. I think so, haven't looked.5. Not long, being in the US and all.6. Sometimes. Typically if cheaper.7. I'm in the US. That's not an issue here. =P9. Because it's what you do.10.Up to you, you're the survey guy.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

1. The United States Of America.2. English, though I know a little bit of Japanese, and to a lesser extent German and Gaelic (Irish, but I only just started learning that one).3. Yes.4. Sometimes you run into the odd shop that has some.5. Not sure.6. I used to do both, though I stop buy lego sets years ago.7. Again, I no longer buy the sets.9. That is a mystery.10. I don't think so, and no I don't remember you either.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

1. What country are you from?Norway. You know, that land in the upper north-western part of Europe, surrounded by Sweden, Finland, Denmark and a whole lot of sea. We got mountains and fjords and trolls. Well, you wouldn't see the trolls, but they are there.2. What languages do you speak?Norwegian and English. Swedish and Danish are very similar, though I can't write or speak them, only understand. In the same way I can understand a bit of German, French, Spanish and Japanese; mostly learned through media.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?For the most part, yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?I believe I might have seen a few (Onua Mata when the Toa Metru were coming out, though that looked like a clearance sale).5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I don't really know. As far as I remember we get them just about as soon as they are announced. LEGO is based in Denmark, after all.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Personally I always went to shops, since I wasn't really old enough to do much shopping online while I was still buying sets.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?More LEGO is always good. It was one of my big childhood joys.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Because you wanted to make people go back and check if you really did, then think "how did I miss that" despite it really not being important at all.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?The proper questions are interesting, that previous one was just meh. And sorry, I don't realyl know you besides recognizing your username.

I missed your surveys, Phovos. ;)1. What country are you from?Germany2. What languages do you speak?I speak German, Spanish and English and a bit of French (although I am forgetting more and more of it :()3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Germany is Europe's biggest market for LEGO, so yes, very easily. There is even a LEGO Store in Berlin. :D4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?There are still 2010 HF villains in stores, but nothing older than that.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?It depends on the theme, but HF sets are very very quick to arrive. It's much quicker for all themes than it used to be a few years ago, though.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Always stores, preferrably the LEGO Store or another store where we've bought most LEGO for years before the LEGO Store was opened.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I think the selection here is excellent. Although, admittedly, some Ninjago spinners can be hard to find.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Because you are Phovos. None of your surveys is worthy of being called one without something like this. :P10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?No and yes. :D-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

1. What country are you from?United States 2. What languages do you speak?English, and only English since my ignorant American school system didn't think it was important to teach us a second language. But I'm working on my French.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yes, and sometimes we get them freewith Happy Meals.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Haven't looked, but I'm sure the answer is yes.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?This question is irrelevant to me, so I must say that I do not know.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?^^See above7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Sure, if it helps the economy and keeps the kids happy.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?No clue, you shoulda gotten rid of seven. Ya know, because seven eight nine. Numerical cannibalism should not be tolerated10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Speaking as a part-time procrastinator, I see no shame in wasting time.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

1. Mexico2. Spanish, English, French and I'm learning Japanese.3. I live in the US most of the time now, so yes.4. Sometimes5. Not too long.6. Stores7. Sure?9. Because seven at--Wait, no.10. I haven't an opinion about that.

Edited by undyingUmbrage

AXKP5KC.png

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?
1. Northeastern United States2. English and German3. Yes4. If it's older than six months, consider it gone5. Not long6. Usually online because it's easier7. I guess so9. Because aliens10. I think I remember you

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I always wanted to go to Norway...
Norway seems like a pretty place.
:D It is.
This place is apparently in a place called Lovatnet
Lovatnet, yes. It's pronounced LO-vatt-net, but I'm not sure how to describe the O to you, because it's not pronounced like "low" and not really like "more" either. :P "Vatnet" means "the water" or "the lake", essentially making it "The Lake at Lo". "Lo" can mean fuzz/lint, but in this context it's just part of the name.EDIT: Wait, here you go. "Lo" in Norwegian is pronounced like this. Took this off a translation website.The more you know....and now I'll stop trying to derail the thread into talking about how nice Norway is. :lol: Edited by Katuko

1. USA2. English, and some Matoran. :P3. Can you get milk from a cow?4. Wouldn't know. I haven't visited the LEGO aisle in a while.5. As I remember it, about a week and a half after BZP reviews them6. Shops. No shipping that way.7. Pretty much all of them are available here already.9. Because you only had nine questions but wanted a nice even number.10. Isn't everyone on here? and yes, I remember you vaguely.

How well will you die?

1. Canada eh?2. English eh?3. Absolutely eh?4. Absolutely eh?5. Around the same time as the states, maybe a little later then them eh?6. It's just a simple walk to the local Toy's R Us eh?7. We have more than enough eh?9. Does the number 8 exist in Cyprus eh?10. I remember you :)Eh?

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

1. The United Kingdom. We used to call it JOE - Jolly Old England.
  2. English, though I do know a little French.
  3. Fairly easily.
  4. Probably not.
  5. I don't know, I've never kept track of it.
  6. I try to do both when I can! Going to the shops takes time to arrange the trip, but at least I get what I'm looking for immediately - provided it's there at all! Online has a wider range of products though.
  7. Just more Lego stores!
  8. You tell me mate!
  9. That signature banner looks familiar...

~ CHTrilogy

1. Saipan, a US territory island in the Pacific.2. English.3. Slag no.4. I once could for Bionicle. HF, no. For way higher prices than they're worth.5. No idea.6. Online, it's easier. Especially since I only learned of the Bionicle sets here in the waning days of Bionicle.7. Only if they were Bionicle, I'm not much of a Lego fan otherwise.9. Because of a typo, and the backspace button on your computer does not function.10. You are not wasting your time, this was an interesting survey. However, I have never seen you in my life.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

1. The land of America2. English,a teensy-weensy bit of Spanish, and, surprisingly, some Latin.3.Yeah, there's a Lego store twenty minutes away.4. Hero Factory yes, Bionicle no.5. I dunno. A week or so?6. Shops, though I hardly buy Lego sets.7. No. They're all there already.8. I have no response to that.9. You need to work on your counting skills.10. I don't know about your time, but you sure wasted mine. And I don't remember you, which is probably for the best.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

1. Ye olde Italy, sir!2. Italian, English, a liiiitle bit of German and I also know some Latin.3. Yep.4. Don't know, maybe yes.5. I think two-three months.6. I don't buy LEGO sets anymore, except for the recent acquire of Shelob Attacks, but I think online purchase wins the duel.7. Why not?8. *listed as MIA*9. Because you forgot?10. I don't personally remember you, but if you're wasting your time is not in my power to judge. You can do what you want, wasting time or not, as long as it is permitted, right? ;)

1. I am from "Can-yada", where Indians celebrate Columbia day because that is when Christopher Columbus came from a ship and met a talking squirrel.2. English. The odd word or phrase in French. I also speak "ibranian", the language of ibrow. And then there's "voltexinon", which is the language of the magical Voltex species from Saturn.3. In Can-yada, sometimes. On Saturn, not at all.4. Not really anymore. But then, what do you define as old?5. About a week, give or take. Unless the Tyrannian Clan jumps the wagon and sabotages the entire operation, causing society to collapse for up to a week.6. I buy them in shops, because I don't usually have internet while on Saturn or, to be frank, any other planet I visit. You need to expand your field of wi-fi satellites.7. I would indeed, seeing as there are none back home.9. Because 7 ate 9, of course! Wait a minute, that doesn't work. I give up.10. Everyone is wasting their time. Why spend time on a website when you could be off on the S.S. Enterprise V6-931-8 battling the forces of Pluto?

1. USA2. English3. Yes.4. No Bionicle whatsoever, Hero Factory generally only goes back one wave.5. Anywhere from two weeks to two months.6. Online is much easier.7. They are there already.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

1. Norway.2. Norwegian, English and Spanish.3. Some. The problem is that some are nowhere to be found, though.4. In some very obscure ones, yes.5. They're usually there in a matter of weeks or so.6. Shops, generally. Transportation is expensive.7. Some would be nice, yes.9. To ask this question.10. Probably, and probably.

I make stuff sometimes.

1. USA, although I've been told that I'm adopted Canadian.2. English and I am working on learning Japanese.3. No. There is no Lego anywhere in America. Especially not at the Lego Stores that are near me.4. Hero Factory, yes. Bionicle... not a chance.5. They get here pretty fast, it is New York.6. Both are pretty easy. Now it depends on what the best deal is.7. Who wouldn't?9. Because 8 is a boring number.10. Who are you again? On that thought, who am I?

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?
1. The good old USA.2. I can only speak English.3. Yep4. I don't think I could find a Bionicle set in any of the stores in the area where I live, though I really haven't looked for them in years. The HF sets, however, are available in a lot of the said stores.5. No idea.6. Shops. I never buy anything online.7. They're already have great availability where I live, so I guess not.9. Only you know the answer to that question. :P10. I kind of remember your user name, though I don't believe we've ever communicated with each other before.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. What country are you from?1. The United States of America.2. What languages do you speak?1. Only American English. I'm not a language person. I know a few Russian words.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?3. Yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?4. Not at most stores I go to.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?5. Not a very long time.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops. It's easier because I live biking distance from a TRU and a Target.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?7. My country has mostly everything.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?10. I've seen your name.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

1. AMERICA!!! The USA2. English, learning Latin, know a bit of French, Spanish, and a few Russian words.3.Yes4. As rare as it is to find a diamond in minecraft.5.i don't keep up with that, I just go to the store and buy it.6. Walmart all the way7. They have a lot of the latest products, but we need more.9. 8 is so 4 years ago10. No

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

1. United States, I live near LA in California2. English, German, and Russian3. Yes4. HF is common, but I can find Bionicles in random K-marts or self-own mini-markets.5. About the same time as...most?6. If there is a deal, I get it online, but prefer to buy it in store and build it ASAP7. I want there to be a Lego Store on every block, like Starbucks or McDonalds9. Aha....you got me this time...10. You or me? I remember me...I think. My gosh, I'm unraveling my own reality. HEEELLLPPP----.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

1. What country are you from?The United States of America.2. What languages do you speak?English and sarcasm. 3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yep.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Some, sure. I haven't really looked around recently. 5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?No idea. Probably not very long.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?I guess in shops, but I don't really buy any LEGO any more except at conventions. 7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I think we've got all we need, but sure, I guess you could always have more.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Not good with numbers?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Yeah, I remember you. Good to have you back.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

1. What country are you from?1. New Zealand2. What languages do you speak?2. Our three Official Languages are Maori, English, and NZ Sign Language.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?3. Yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?4. It might be difficult at some stores, but online it is very easy to find sets as old as the Toa Mata.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?5. We're a while behind most places people have mentioned so far, I think.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?At first it was in shops, but later it was all in second-hand online auctions. Bargains!7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?7. We get pretty much everything, if you look hard enough.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?10. Time is not wasted if you enjoyed it, and your name does seem vaguely familiar.

ppg2.png

1. Australia.2. English (As in English English not American English).3. Thankfully, yes. I can't imagine what life would be like if I couldn't.4. Nope. And back in the days of Bionicle, you could generally only find the current wave in stores. 5. It used to be just a bit after the US, but now we are pretty much on par with them.6. I buy sets in shops, mainly because it doesn't cost shipping, and I don't have to wait for it. Unfortunately us Aussies don't have a Lego store so we have to order exclusives online.7. I would like to see a Lego store or something like it that sells exclusive sets, other than that not really. 9. Skipping a number in a list is a common method of irritating or teasing people in that they probably hadn't realized a number was skipped until they are told. Or just because you can.10. Well most of the internet is for wasting time, isn't it? And I remember you from the old forums more or less, but not specifically.

1. What country are you from?I wish I could say the California Republic.2. What languages do you speak?English, scraps of Italian, German and spanish. Not enough to really converse, but I can throw out some mean Spanlitaligermanish.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yes, though I heard Lego is becoming more restrictive on what stores can buy at wholesale which will basically kill of any small business' chances at selling LEGO Bricks for a profit arround here.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Just the stores like Marshals which sell older stuff the bigger chains can't sell.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Not long. A couple weeks at most.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Wherever I can get the better deal. Usully I buy through shops impulsively. 7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Well I can get pretty much everything easily, though I wish certain themes were more common in my area.8. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Looks fine to me <.< >.> <.<9. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Yes.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

1. Canada. The flat part.2. English, and I understand an incredibly small amount of German3. Yep.4. I think so, but I don't exactly check anymore.5. Almost not soon enough, which is to say that I don't know.6. In store is actually easier, due to shipping.7. There are some exclusives that I wish that I could have gotten...9. Because the 8th item in any list is automatically the worst.10. No, and yes, I remember you.