What country are you from?

Phovos

1. What country are you from?United States of America, although I have my moments when I wish it were Australia :B2. What languages do you speak?English fluently, French poorly, Hebrew very poorly (I used to be able to speak French/Hebrew a lot better, like actually have conversations in it but... years without using either and, well, I forget). 3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?I'd say so.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Depends where I go, but generally yes if it's a K-Mart or a dollar store.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Oh I have no idea... I'm so behind on LEGO I have no idea that things are even new or old when I go to the stores anymore. 6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops, mostly as I buy LEGO products as impulses anymore. 7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I'm pretty indifferent here.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Sleepiness. *nods*10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Nah, and I dooooo, kinda sortaish.

Edited by Spink

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?1. Indonesia2. Indonesian, Javanese3. Not really4. Yes5. About a week6. Shop for set, online for parts7. Yes, in cheap price9. dunno10. no

1. Turkey. 2. English, Turkish, and A1-level spanish. 3. Yes, but they cost a lot more due to customs. 4. No, but I wish I could (for the BIONICLE sets, I give not a single bother about Hero Factory) 5. I don't really follow shipping patterns, but I'd say 2 weeks-a month. 6. I used to in shops. I once tried online, but its hard to coordinate shipping due to geographical positioning. 7. I wish BIONICLE could have gone on...9. To create an excuse for a pointless question?10. Since my forum activity has mostly been restricted to the BZPRPG, I don't recall having seen a post by you.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

1. America.2. English, and a bit of Spanish from school (plus a little bit of various other languages that I've picked up).3. Thankfully, yes.4. Sometimes. It really depends on how recently they restock, haha.5. Very little time; in fact, the Toys R Us stores near me get the sets in extremely quickly, sometimes before they are officially released.6. Stores; unfortunately my ability to purchase things over the internet is quite limited, however much I'd like to use Bricklink...7. Considering they are easily available already, no, I'm fine. :lol:8. { r e d a c t e d } 10. Not wasting time, and no, I guess (I really have no frame of reference cuz I'm new).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

1. What country are you from?'Merica2. What languages do you speak?'Merican3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yep4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?I haven't checked in a while, but I don't think I've seen Bionicle sets since they stopped.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I'd say about a week or two.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?I tended to buy them in shops, because I didn't have to go through my parents. :P7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I would love a Lego outlet dedicated to old sets. I'd pay lots of money for some really old sets.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Because raptors have trouble counting.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Maybe and of course.

jlovfkk.jpg

1. USA2. English3. Yeah.4. Sometimes5. I don't know, I haven't really paid close enough attention.6. I buy from stores. Both are just as easy to but from though.7. Maybe?8. Why did you skip over number eight? :(9. Because you were trying to be different?10. Only if you think you are. No, I don't think we have ever met before. Nice to meet you. :)

1. America2. English, some Hebrew3.Yes4.Sometimes, but it's becoming less frequent5. 2-3 weeks6. Shops7. There isn't too much that's avalible elsewhere but not here, but I wouldn't say no to more LEGO.9. It was a typo and you were too lazy to hit backspace.10. Yeah, I remember you. A good number of people have replied, so it seems like it wasn't a waste of time.

1. What country are you from? India, but I'm in the US for now.2. What languages do you speak? English, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish and I'm learning Russian. :P3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? They're everywhere. Except they're usually a few years behind, which is good incase you miss some old sets. I still see Visorak and stuff in some stores.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? It's much better now, and the releases are pretty much on par with the rest of the world, but back when BIONICLE still existed it was like I described above.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? On the rare occasion that I buy a set, it's usually in-store. If I'm browsing and see something I like, I pick it up. Online shopping cannot be trusted in that country. :P7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? I'm indifferent now lol

1. What country are you from?CANADA OMG CANADA2. What languages do you speak?English, kinda.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?More so than most Canadians.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Hero Factory, yes (please see my Speeda Demon review). Bionicle, negatory.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I have a Lego store near me, so pretty much par with the best of the US.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops because online interface CONFUSE ME7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Nah, I'm cool with the way things are.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?BECAUSE SEVEN ATE NINE10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Spink I love yoooooooouuuuuu! !!!

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

1. What country are you from?Ireland.2. What languages do you speak?English, very poor Irish, and limited German.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yes and no. Most toy stores will have lego, but they often have a poor selection.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?I don't know.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Months.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops, but I'm taking to ordering pieces online.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Yes.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?I have no idea.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?I have no idea again, but I do remember you.

1. USA.2. English.3. Yes.4. There used to be. they ran out of Bionicle sets last year.5. I don't buy my lego sets in stores. There is a wonderful site called eBay.6. Online. I just hate waiting for them to arrive.7. I don't care.9. I don't know.10. No and no. Never heard of you.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

:kaukau: 1. What country are you from?Countrary to my name, it is not France. I come from the great state of Iowa.2. What languages do you speak?English and some Dutch.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Oh yeah!4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Not so much Bionicle anymore, but for sure Hero Factory.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?They pretty much come out when they should.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops, definitely. However, one of these days I will buy the Boxor and the Bahrag, and in order to do that I will have to go to that mysterious digital realm (Actually, I'm familiar enough with online shopping, but don't tell my friends that. It would be a shock if they found out that I wasn't Amish.).7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I think the Lego isles should be bigger than the Barbie isles, yes.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Because in many countries the number four is unlucky, so eight would be double jeapordy.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?I definitely remember you.

1. Australia2. Australian English. I also know a bit of French.3. Yes, with a few exceptions, eg. Lesovikk.4. I haven't bothered to look due to a boycott.5. 2-3 months. Or, in the case of sets like Toa Ignoka, 9 months!6. Online because I way prefer older sets over newer sets.7. As long as they're Bionicle.9. To test our observance. And yes I noticed despite being tired.10. Yes, and yes.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

1. What country are you from?UK, England if you want to be that specific :P2. What languages do you speak?English, also did German GCSE, but I've forgotten all that. I can also read Matoran.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Easily.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Haven't checked, if I ever buy anymore Lego, I'll do it online, and its not at the top of my buying list right now. I would imagine not in any of the shops I used to get Lego though, they had a fast turn over.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Pretty rapid for the UK I'd say. Although I spent like a month waiting for Axalara T9 to turn up at the Big Shop in Legoland, but that was 4 years ago (almost exactly, I happen to know 4 years from a week on Wednesday. There's some irrelevant info for you. :P)6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Online, but not sets, individual parts on Bricklink.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I think they'd struggle to fit more.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Becase you always have a humorous survey question?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?As was before, not wasting your time. And pretty sure I remember you...

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

1. (England. The south of it, to be precise.)2. (English and Australian.)3. (Fairly easily yeah. I've never had any real problem.)4. (No Bionicle sets but I can run into some of the older HF sets from time to time.)5. (Whenever Argos brings in the new catalogue. Usually late January-ish for Winter and whenever they feel like it for summer.)6. (Shops normally, but that's because I'm impatient.)7. (I don't think there are many that Britain don't get.)9. (To see who's paying attention. I failed.)10. (That's the beauty of this site and sort of.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?-Phovos the Raptor
1. U.S.2. English, some Spanish3. Yes4. Probably not5. Not really sure.6. In shops7. Of course9. You don't want 7 to eat 9.10. No, and I very much remember you. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?
1. Germany.2. German, English, Spanish, a little Italian, Latin (which I don't really speak... but yeah, I learned it)3. Sure. They're everywhere.4. I haven't checked toy shops in a while. HF sets, maybe. BIONICLE, probably not.5. Europe gets most sets later than the US, as far as I remember from my BIONICLE days. But once they're released in Europe, the shops I frequented usually had them right away.6. I used to do both, but mostly in stores. Online was easier, though.7. No longer interested in LEGO.8. MWAHAHAHA9. See 8.10. To be honest, this is the first time I notice you. ^^

1. What country are you from? Texas. 2. What languages do you speak?English and Latin.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? Yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? You funny.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? They kinda just pop into existence when they are needed.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Shops.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?I am drowning in them.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8? Someone's keyboard is broken.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? No and no.

WIP

1. The good 'ole US of A.2. English and Spanish from school (not fluent, clearly).3. Yep!4. Bionicle no, not anymore, but HF yes.5. My local Lego store seems to get them promptly enough, but other stores take longer.6. Mostly in stores, although I've used BrickLink for specific items I want. Store is easier, due to convenience and how quickly I get the parts.7. Sure, why not?9. Because seven ate nine? No, that's not right . . .~B~

1. What country are you from?United States of America.2. What languages do you speak? I don't speak any specific languages with the exception of English obviously, but I can speak some French, German, and Spanish. I'm going to be taking Latin in high school, though I wish I could speak Italian - I know a little bit more French than the rest of the languages, though, and I can say "I love you" in German and Spanish. Unless I'm in a corny romantic movie, I don't think it will help me much. :P3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?If I go down to my local Wal-Mart, then yes, I can easily buy LEGO products.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Nope.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Not long.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Either works, I buy in store more often, though.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Not really.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?...You bypassed mathematics in your school studies?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? Nope, and yeah I remember you.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

1. United States2. English, Spanish (though getting a bit rusty on that one)3. That I can4. Usually discount stores that buy leftover stock from the larger chain stores, but otherwise not too ften5. I've never been the one to be the initial spotter of new sets, so it usually seems like at least 2 to 3 weeks after that for anything to show up. So still pretty close to planned release date.6. I buy online now due to only wanting older things.7. We've got plenty of stock, I think.9. To ask this question and make the survey longer.10. Oh, I remember you. But you at least make your surveys have meaningful questions in them, so for those curious, this does seem like a worthwhile venture and totally not a waste of time at all. Maybe.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

1. The Netherlands2.Dutch, Dutch English with a hint of Britsh (to hide most of the Dutch accent), some German3. Eeyup.4. Not in the mainstream stores.5. Too long. :P6. Both. Online is easier, but in stores you don't have to deal with shipping and handling.7. Oh yes.9. Because it's Seven of Nine, not Seven of Eight or Eight of Nine.10. Was bored, so it was not a waste. And welcome back! :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

• 3 weeks later...

1. Good old Canada. =D2. Only English, unfortunately. =/3. I can; but unfortunately, due to lack of funds, I haven't been able to get any sets more recent than early 2009. =/4. I've seen some in some smaller stores, but that was back last year or so... Not sure if they're still around or not.5. About a month or two after the official launch, I'd say, though LEGO may have gotten better at that recently.6. If I can buy them, I get them in stores; it's faster and easier than going online. =P7. I would, but that would mean we'd get exclusives. ... Make it happen. =P9. There is no eight, just as there is no spoon.10. I don't think you're wasting your time; and I remember you, and the old quiz topics. =)

1. The US of A.2. English only, although apparently half my friends think I speak Latin as well.3. Yes.4. I have no clue, probably no available Bionicle sets.5. It's very quick, but again I don't know.6. Neither. I used to buy them in both; old sets online, new ones in the stores.7. I'd have no problem with it, but they're already largely available.9. Octophobia?10. You aren't, you're that weird raptor who write comedies, a few short stories about cake, and lives on Cyprus.

1. What country are you from?I come from the land of Aus(tralia).2. What languages do you speak?Only English, but that works for me.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yes, but I have little motivation to do so any more.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Pfft, no.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I don't keep track of that kind of thing.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?If I ever need a Lego product I'd buy it online, easier that way.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Wouldn't bother me.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?You probably can't count, but I won't judge you for it.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Yes you are, and who are you anyway?

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

1. 'Murica2. Fluent: English, German. Partial: French, Spanish, Danish, Korean3. Yes, yes I can.4. I occasionally still see some Stars in stores, but that's never why I visit the stores.5. A week for my local retail stores. I've also got two LEGO Brand stores within 50 miles of me, so that's never a hard drive if I avoid DC traffic (Potomac Mills and Tyson's Corner stores).6. In shops. Because I have no internet money. I'm a paper kind of person. :P7. I think stock is just fine where I am9. Because you can and wanted to.10. That's up to you to decide, but no I don't remember you. I don't think.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

1. What country are you from?

Scotland, but I have never been there. I was born and raised in the USA.2. What languages do you speak?

English, German, Japanese, Latin, Undeirn, as well as gibberish.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

Well, yeah.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

Very occasionally in a specialty shop. Actually, I think there might still be a Rocktoh T9 (or whatever) there.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

Oh, I dunno. Too long, I guess.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

In shops, because I don't like to wait. Or pay shipping.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

Yeah.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

Because you were trying to trick us.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

Maybe. No.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

1: 'Murica

2: English, a bit of Korean, I can read Spanish, and my Latin is limited to about 15 words but I still know a little bit.

3: Yep! :)

4: Yep.

5: Not very long.

6: Online, because I don't have a LEGO store VERY close, but I can drive there if I can't find it online.

7: Nope. :P

9: Because your brain was addled by a nipsy attack?

10: No and no. :)

iwRQGDg.jpg

Canada! ( :flagcanada: )

2. What languages do you speak?

English and a wee bit of French (used to speak it better).

3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

It's pretty easy, I'd say.

4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

Depends on the shop. Bigger box stores won't, of course, but there's a couple smaller stores I can think of that still carry BIONICLE sets from 2010, and even earlier. One store carried Visorak well into 2011.

5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

Not terribly long, but the news posts on BZP saying members have found them usually comes a week or two ahead of when I start seeing them around. I don't live in a major metropolitan area, though, so, as with many of my answers, this probably has something to do with it.

6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

I prefer to purchase my sets (and most other things) from local shops, especially the mom-and-pop toy stores. Ordering online would probably be easier, but I like to support my local businesses.

7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

I'd say Canada already gets a decent selection of sets; my only qualm is that it's often difficult to find any of the Minifigs, but that may simply be due to their popularity and the area in which I live.

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

I haven't the foggiest.

10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

No and yes. :)

1. England

2. English

3. Pretty easy TBH

4. I dont know about HF, but defo not Bionicle

5. I honeslty have no idea. I buy all my lego online

6.Online. And Online

7. Apart from the USA exclusives, I think we get everything.

9. I was just going to metion that

10. I know you

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

1. USA.

2. English, Spanish. Hoping to learn a 3rd language. I know some French (since I learned quite a lot), German, and Portuguese though. And of course, a few phrases in Latin. :P

3. Of course!

4. I can only find Hero Factory products nowadays.

5. Depends on the store. Regular stores take a while, but the Lego store I have gone to several times gets them very early. It's where I got my first Barakki in late 2006.

6. In shops, I haven't bought a Lego set online in....a long time. So I can't make the comparison.

7. I think the level we're at is quite fine.

9. Because 8 is too mainstream.

10. No, you are not wasting your time. And your name sounds familiar, I think I remember you.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

• 3 weeks later...

USA2. What languages do you speak?

English, French, Some German, Russian, And Greek.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

Yes4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

I can still buy up to around 2010 HF.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

1-2 weeks6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

Either, Neither.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

Yes.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

*insert lame pun here.*10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

I honestly have no idea, I read your comedy, so I think so.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Bulgaria2. What languages do you speak?

bulgarian,english3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

Yes4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

Yes5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

5min6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

shops7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

yes,9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

i don't know10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

i remember you ;)

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Italy. ^^

2. What languages do you speak?

Apart from Italian, English and a bit of German.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

I'd say yes but some sets don't arrive (do you remember Lesovikk? Well, I had to order it online).4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

No.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

Winter sets normally arrive in March while summer sets usually come out in September.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

Normally in shops because it is easier and less expensive.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

Yes, but most of them are available here.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

Probably you ran out of ideas.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

If you are reading the replies then no and yes, I remember you.

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

• 2 weeks later...

1. America.

2. English and basic Italian.3. Yes.4. Yes.5. Not too long after official release.6. ToysRus.7. Yes, the nearest LEGO store is pretty darn far.9. I wouldn't know that one.10. Opinion question, and I know I don't.

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

1. What country are you from?I live in the US, though I come from the Republic of Moldova, a tiny little thing in Eastern Europe.2. What languages do you speak?Russian, English, and Spanish (and a tiny bit of Korean.)3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?In the US, certainly; in Moldova, not at all.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Nope, everything is pretty up-to-date. Though one of the comic shops I frequent has a Kopaka Nuva chillin' out!5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?They show up pretty quickly.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?It's easier to get them in shops, online shopping is too cumbersome and not as exciting.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Back in Moldova, yes, it would be wonderful for the children there. (And prefereably, reasonably priced! The economy there is super tough)9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?To see if any of us would catch it, though I think the real reason is because you ran out of questions and I know that you always try to put 10 questions in these things ^_^

10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Of course not, and I remember you very well! I loved you Raptor short stories :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .