What country are you from?

Phovos

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

1. Canada2. English, Chinese, very bad French3. Yes4. If you count Bionicle Stars sets in 20115. Don't know6. In shops and sometimes online. Shops is easier because no shipping no wait time.7. Yes because lots of stores in my area don't have certain sets9. Maybe you don't like the number 8?10. No and sorry but no

1. United States of America2. English, and French partially.3. Very easily.4. I can find Lego sets from 3-4 years ago at an older K-Mart near where I live, so yeah.

5. Toysrus gets them when they're released, Target a week or so after.6. I prefer online, so I'm not over-charged for them.7. Only a better selection of polybags.9. There will never be an 8.10. No, and I do, but I can't recall why.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

1. What country are you from?

- America, even though my Heritage is in Poland and I hope to be moving to Canada next year.

2. What languages do you speak?

English

3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?

Yes.

4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

Unfortunately, no

5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

Only a few months time, on average. If my memory serves me, which it usually doesn't. Lol.

6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?

I used to buy in Shops but I really don't buy anymore at all.

7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?

No.

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

Because you're a demon hipster chick

10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

I remember you, but do you remember me? I was on your site for a while.

1. What country are you from?

Technically, China.

2. What languages do you speak?

Chinese. If you are referring to my native tounge.

3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?In Hong Kong, yes.

4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

No.

Depends. Some times it is 3-4 months, some times it is within a week.

Depends on my patience. :P

Don't care, wouldn't mind.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

1. What country are you from? AMERICAamerican-flag-bikini-hot-chick.jpg AMERICAsmart-bomb-6.jpgAMERICAtumblr_m8255pu6vY1ry0is1o1_400.gifAMERICA 2a6rv4x.jpgAMERICAamericaisokiguess.jpg2. What languages do you speak? ENGLISH!tumblr_m59xlujShF1r7i1fvo1_1280.jpgENGLISH!William-Shakespeare-194895-1-402.jpgENGLISH!

1Z3_209.jpg3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? YEAH I CAN THEY'RE EVERYWHERE5340745524_c1a59d90b4.jpg 4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

YOU BET BECAUSE I LIVE NEXT TO TWO LEGO STORES!!

PotomacMillsLEGO.jpg

I GET THEM INSTANTLY BECAUSE I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TWO LEGO STORES, AND THE LOCAL STORES GET THEM RIGHT AWAY TOO; IN FACT WE GOT HERO FACTORY BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD AND I WAS ABLE TO POST THE FIRST HERO FACTORY REVIEW ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!

HENDRIX-pose2.jpg

IN SHOPS, SCREW THE INTERNET

evil-internet.jpg

WE GET P. MUCH ALL LEGO PRODUCTS SO THEY'D HAVE TO MAKE MORE. TRUCKLOADS.

4857889344_d617a27417_z.jpg

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?

SO YOU COULD MAKE THAT LAME JOKE

milk%20duds.jpg

YES TO BOTH. HI!!!!!!!!!

629601serena-Tsukino-sailor-moon163.jpg

bring back "an cool dude"

1. USA.
  2. English, Chinese, and Spanish (a little).
  3. Yes.
  4. Nope.
  5. Probably a month or so before the official release dates (I think?)
  6. Both, online is easier.
  7. Perhaps more old ones. (*cough cough* Bionicle. :P )
  8. N/A
  9. Just to see if we'd notice?
  10. Probably wasting time (but that's what I'm doing now too), and I think I might kinda remember you (not sure from where though).

Edited by Liopleurodon

• 2 weeks later...
1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

1:Thailand

2:English, very little Japanese and even fewer Thai

3:I'd have to go to a city that's a half day's drive away, so no.

4:Fake ones mostly. I haven't seen a genuine HF classic outside of the mall.

5:I dunno, I don't keep track. It's within the same year at least.

6:I mostly buy 'em here, if I do. That's become rare.

7:Things are pretty decent as they are. Maybe if more came in the price would lower though...

9:Laziness

10:No, lots of people have given their opinion already.

PM me for a chance to have your own custom hero appear in a story I'm writing. Pm me if you want to have your Hero in the story, and I'll give you details!s7tCK.gif

1. U.S.A.2. English, want to learn Japanese.3. Oh yeah.4. I wish.5. Normally on time, but sometimes it can be anywhere from two weeks to a month or two late.6. At the store. Much easier.7. It's fine the way it is.9. Because you wanted 10 questions?10. I'm kind of a newer member, so no.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

1. The U. S. of A.2. English. I also know a tiny bit of Latin, German and French.3. Yes.4. Eeeh, depends on the shop.5. Not long, I should think.6. In-store, because then I don't have to wait for the sets to arrive days after I pay for them, ha ha. (It's also easier, and I get to talk to other Lego-enthusiasts while I'm there.)7. It's fine as-is, but then again, you can never have too much Lego. XD9. Wait, what...? *looks again* Because you're an imp? XD10. Not at all, and since I'm new-ish, no to the latter. *waves hello*

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

1. The Netherlands. Awwwwww yeeeaaaaahhh!2. Dutch (obviously) and English (also obviously). Tend to constantly switch between the two IRL.3. Yeah, they're all over the place. Usually just a lot of the same ones though.4. Hero Factory? yes. Bionicle:? no.5. Usually about half a year. By the time they're promoting them in the local LEGO Magazine, the next line is already on the global website.6. In a store, when I see something awesome, or a good deal.7. I'd like some more Bionicles, yes.9. BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST SYMMETRICAL NUMBER! YOU TERRIBLE PERSON, LEAVING IT OUT LIKE THAT! Just look at it: '8'.. it's perfectly symmetrical e40E8zP.png10. [sorry, could not answer this question due to Doctor Who-induces emotions]

iquXD5X.png

1. Im from the USA. :D2. I speak English, Spanish and Italian.3. Yup, since I live in New York, the Big Apple is full of Toys R Us and LEGO stores.4. Well I've seen old Bionicle Stars/Glatorian Vehicals and 1.0 Heroes like in early 2012.5. They usually come about 2 days earlier, I believe.6. I buy LEGO sets online and in stores. Online usually for sets that aren't available anymore and stores for currently available sets.7. I guess there okay the way it is.9. Because you didn't want to write it? :P10. Nah your not wasting my time, I'm pretty sure there's lots of people that remember you! :)

1. What country are you from? the island of mata nui... I wish. I actually live in 'merica.2. What languages do you speak? english and spanish3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? yes4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? no :( 5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? sometimes they are early! :D 6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Both. Depends whether I have gift cards or not.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? Yes. The older ones.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8? ancient-aliens.jpg10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? Yeah, I remember you for the little raptor fad that you started and the raptor sprite kit thing. So, no, this is not a waste of time.

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

• 2 weeks later...

1. USA2. English, some Spanish, Italian and Japanese.3. Yup.4. Depends on the store.5. Again, depends on the store and the location.6. I prefer in store because I hate paying shipping (unless it's free, of course).7. We have pretty much all of them, except the older sets.9. Don't know. Didn't even notice 'til now.10. I'm new here, so...

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

1. What country are you from? The good ol' USA.2. What languages do you speak? English and a bit of French.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? Yes, but embarrassment usually prevents me from doing so. :P4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? I actually bought an old Bionicle set at a Rite-Aid not to long ago. But they're pretty difficult to find.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? Can't say I know that.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Online is easier for me, but if I see something I really want at a store I'll buy it.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? I'm pretty sure we have enough to go around.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8? So you could make us all feel stupid. :)10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? I do remember you!

1. What country are you from?U.S.A, Michigan2. What languages do you speak?American English, and a little bit of Spanish3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yes4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Sometimes..5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I never was one to jump in and buy the most recent sets right off the shelf... so I don't know.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Mostly in shops, because it is more convenient.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?More No, Cheaper YES!9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Because 7 "ate" 9.... wait then nine would be missing... I dunno.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Wasting time? Probably. Aren't we all?

boxor_10.jpg

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

~Fan-Made Game~

• 2 weeks later...

1. France

2. English, French, and a bit of Spanish.

3. Yes.

4. In some (rare) places.

5. Usually, the week of their launch.

6. It's easier in stores.

7. Yes. Especially LEGO books and comics. Set-wise, no problems.

9. No idea.

10. We never waste enough time.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

1. What country are you from - U.S.A

2. What languages do you speak - English, Spanish and a bit of French since I'm learning it

3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country - Yes I live new a few stores that sell them

4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops - Sadly no. If I go down south to the border to a Kmart I can.

5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores - I don't know I don't really check on it.

6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier - Store of course. Screw shipping.

7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country - Yes especially when the holidays come around.

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8 - Raiden came and did Zan-Datsu on it. Making the eight fall apart.

10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me - Maybe (cracks knuckles). I don't even know you. Though I have seen you around here, barely.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

1. What country are you from?Malaysia.2. What languages do you speak?American English, British English, a bit Spanish, Malay and a bit of Arabic.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Well yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?Rarely and sometimes I find old HF toys at Toys R Us.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?I dunno.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?Shops. But I bought two BIONICLE books online before. I think shopping is much easier because you don't have to pay extra for shipping.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Yes. Of course man.

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?Don't say that. Your'e breaking the fourth wall.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?Sorta. No. I have no idea who you are. No offence though.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Greece

2. Greek, English and German

3. Sort of, they are in stores.

4. I can find HF sets; but not BIONICLE ones anymore.

5. Like one month later.

6. I don't anymore. I just bought them from stores before.

7. I don't really care right now, but I wouldn't mind either.

9. It was cut from your budget?

10. I remember you now, because we speak the same language and live closer than most people around here.

Also, how are things holding up there after the crisis?

Edited by Riglax

1. What country are you from?Merry ol' England!2. What languages do you speak?English, of course! Tea, Crumpets, the lot!

3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Surprisingly, yes. There aren't many lego stores near me but we sure as rahi have toy shops!4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?

Depends on your definition of 'older' hero factory. Sadly I haven't seen a shop that still sells bionicles (that's why I go to the traditional car boot sale and charity shop), but the Entertainer in Staines-Upon-Thames seems to have miraculously re-stocked all of last year's HF models...like Breeze and Core Hunter. snatched them up as quick as I could - last year was the 'best' so far!5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?

I'm not sure. It seems to depend on the theme; the Master Builder thing was released in the US first and we had to wait quite some time. Same goes for other themes now I think about it. We just tend to get it a little bit after the US. I don't know why, considering we're in the same region (Europe) as Lego Central.

6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?I prefer buying them in shops, but online has some advantages...except international purchases for older sets they don't sell. Thank goodness Bricklink has a search filter.My mum always shops online though. Poor thing doesn't have the physical capacity to go out and search since the nearest shop exclusively for new lego is in London (opposite the BBC HQ, funnily enough...). So I tend to get stuff online as well. It's also my preferred method of browsing through the stock...which has been very sub-par of late.

Definitely! We seem to have it all available anyway, but I'd rather not wait for my teatime lego!

9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?So we could play the nonary game even though there are 10 questions?

Never heard of you...

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

1. America2. English, a little Spanish not much however, and some Greek.3. In my country in general? Yes. Where I live in my country? No. I have to drive for what takes an hour just to get to the nearest store with Lego Products, although there is a store that just takes 30 minutes to get to that you see a few at every once in a while. However, new products take quite a while to get there.4. Yep.5. 1 month for the farest away store, about 5 to 6 months with the other.6. Shops? Yes. Online? Sometimes. Which is easier? Not sure.7. It's America. We practically have a lot.9. You had to miss a number with perfect symmetry, didn't you? 10. I thought I remembered you from some where....

1. What country are you from?I live in Canada now so I'll speak from that, but I'm from the USA. Wheeeee ~2. What languages do you speak?English. I know some words and phrases from other languages, mostly Japanese because I watched too much anime in college, but I'm not gonna try to be cool by pretending I actually speak those languages. I can barely keep track of English as it is.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?Yeah, but they're cheaper in the states and I live 10 minutes from the Canada/USA border, so I tend to buy LEGO there instead.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?I've seen them in some local discount and thrift stores that get old stock.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?Not sure about other places, but in this area (not very close to any major cities), it can take at least a couple of weeks after most US stores have them.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?In shops; I'm too impatient to wait for the 1 - 2 weeks of shipping time!7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?More LEGO is always awesome, but I think we're okay here! They're even putting in a new LEGO store about 30 minutes from where I live. :)9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?You thought it would be a quirky thing to do.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?You're not wasting it as much as many other people, and yeah I definitely recognize your username!

1. What country are you from? Good old 'Merica :P2. What languages do you speak? English and 9th Grade Spanish :D3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? They fill up every other store!4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? Nope :/5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? We get them pretty early.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Generally in stores, neither is any more difficult fortunately. In fact, I'm going to the Cincinnati Lego store today! 7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? We don't need them.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8? Becuz ur soooo randum!!!111!110. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? You most certainly are not, and I wouldn't recognize you given my time off as well.

:s:

Edited by Skrade

• 2 weeks later...

1. U.S

2. English and bits of spanish.

3. Yes

4. I can still find the hero factory stuff, no bionicle parts sadly T.T

5. About a month or so

6. I just buy stuff from the shop because its just for casual building, nothing really story driven like bionicle.

7. Got a lot already.

9. A cat jumped on the keybored and messed you up.

10. nah, and i'm new here so i have no idea who any of you are.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

1. Norway, the name means "the road to the north"2. I speak both norwegian and english fluently3. Yes4. I'd be hard pressed to find Bionicle sets nowadays, but Hero Factory is easy enough to find5. As Katuko said, Lego being based in Denmark is an advantage6. I don't really buy Lego anymore, but if I do, the former is the more likely scenario7. Can't really see anything that's missing9. Katuko already summed it up perfectly10. No, but I'm fairly new here, so I don't remember you

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

• 3 weeks later...

1. The Philippines!2. English and Filipino. And Pig Latin.3. Yes, but the distributor isn't very good at keeping sets updated.4. Nope. 5. Depends on the toy store. Usually a few weeks?6. In shops. Online's not an option for me.7. Of course! I think they should make a Lego store here...9. Typo?10. No, this topic's not a waste of time. I'm not familiar with you, though.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

1. What country are you from?: Belgium2. What languages do you speak?: French and English3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?: Easily enough, yes4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?: No5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?: I'm not sure...6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?: Shops.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?: I'm happy with the current availability, but then I don't buy Lego that often anymore. 9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?: It's all a communist plot10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?: I don't think you're wasting your time, and I never knew you in the first place :P

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The USA

2. English and I'm quickly learning Russian, considering I live in Moscow. :P

3. Yeah, there's a couple of LEGO stores here, I believe, and any large store will have a LEGO section in Moscow.

4. I don't really look for LEGO sets here, but I'm pretty sure there are mainly the newer sets. I have never seen Bionicle here.

5. I wouldn't know, I don't follow LEGO very closely. I did a lot more in the states, but here I don't have the space to buy sets. It's a shame. :

6. This one is a given after reading the first few before it.

7. Nah, I consider Moscow to have a nice supply of LEGO's.

9. For the same reason I'm skipping number 8...

10. I suppose it depends on your concept of life. Ultimately, writing posts on a forum about a discontinued LEGO toyline daily on the Internet on a computer instead of being active and doing something productive is pretty much a waste of time. But hey, wasting time is what us BZP people like to do, and we do it well. :) Your name sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it. Regardless, I know you from somewhere...

-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

1. What country are you from? United States2. What languages do you speak? English, Spanish, German, Italian, in that order from fluent to mediocre.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? Yes.4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? No. : (5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? A couple weeks, I think. It's been a while since I've actually bought sets from the stores, though.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Stores, I guess. I just don't do it often.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? Sure.10. does anyone remember me? Oh, god. It's you.

1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8?10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me?1. United Kingdom.2. English.3. Yes, quite easily.4. No.5. Usually ranging from about a month to two months and a half after the USA gets them.6. I prefer buying online, it's easier for me.7. There are enough already.9. Because 8 is not the best number and it's basically stealing all the glory by being a sideways infinity.10. You are not wasting your time unless you think you are wasting your time. I do remember doing one of these way back in 2008 or 2009 though.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's admit it. Phovos the Raptor hasn't returned to BZPower until he has posted one of his 'Survey' Topics in General Discussion. So...1. What country are you from?2. What languages do you speak?3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country?4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops?5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores?6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier?7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country?Nice seeing you all again,-Phovos the Raptor

1. AUSTRIA

2. AUSTRIAN

3. Yes

4. I own no shops xD, BIONICLE sets not in the near, Hero Factory yes.

5. I am in Europa so it takes some time as in the USA.

6. Earlier in stores, then i found Amazon.

7. BIONICLE sets yes, another ones, others I don't care.

• 2 weeks later...

1. U.S.A., and am *part* Spainiard.

2. English and a lick of Spanish.

3. As easy as walking to my front yard.

4. In lots of Pharmacies. It feels special to buy BIONICLE sets in person now ^^

5. Surprisingly, a while.

6. Bricklink or for collectible non-Lego sets, eBay.

7. Enh.

8. None.

9. I made one.

10. No.

Yays, Surveys.1. Singapore. The tiny island at the tip of the malaysian peninsular with a current population of 5 million plus.2. English, Chinese althougg my proficiency is average, maybe below, local Chinese dialects, Matoran, Agori.3. Yes.4. Yes, Bionicle sets are scarce these days, though.5. On schedule, the time it takes for it to reach Asia, I guess.6. Shops, always shops. Not enough data for second part of the question.7. There a re quite a bit, so I m satisfied.9. Because you couldn't think of anything to say on Question 9.?10. I thinking I saw you online once.

1. What country are you from? 'MURICA2. What languages do you speak? English, Khmer, decent Spanish and Chinese, basic French and Arabic.3. Can you easily buy Lego products in your country? Absolutely. 4. Can you still find Bionicle/older Hero Factory sets in your shops? Yes.5. How long does it take for the latest Lego sets to reach stores? 1-1.5 weeks tops.6. Do you buy Lego products in shops or online? Which is easier? Shops yo.7. Would you like to see more Lego products available in your country? Already easy to obtain.9. Why do you think I missed out the number 8? Because you love that pun.10. Am I wasting my time, and does anyone remember me? Yes to both.

1. The United States of America (I might be moving to Italy, though :()2. English along with fragments of Japanese, Latin, Spanish, and French3. Yes4. I wish5. several weeks.6. Shops7. Yes9. Because you're a prankster.10. Yes you are, spammer. And I do remember you.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!