Blitzkitteh's Parts Store!

Blitzkitteh

Righto, my last topic didn't go so well, so I'm reworking it a bit. I have separated out all of my parts from this bin here into separate color sections. Need a part? If it's from 2004 and up, chances are I'll have it!Rules:1. No small orders please! I really hate to do something like this, but I'm imposing a 30 part minimum. I don't want to have to be sending out multiple packages as you think of parts you need.2. You ship first unless you are a Trusted Trader, and you provide shipping! Shipping can be anywhere from $2 to $10 or more, depending on the size of your order.3. Prices will be calculated according to several factors. First, I will calculate using the average price-piece ratio (around .10), then adjust it according to piece size and the perceived value of the part (Eg: Kanohi)4. US and Canada only please! I really would like to avoid conversion and shipping overseas.5. I don't have a Paypal, so please make sure you're comfortable with sending cash, check, or money order through the mail before offering.PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE TOPIC BEFORE OFFERING ON A PART! I MAY HAVE ALREADY SOLD IT!PIECES I AM OUT OF-Hordika Necks-Ball Joints-Technic Beams-Yellow Bitil Wings-Other stuff I don't feel like typing right now. Please see the above statement in red.Here are some sample pictures of the categories, but my actual parts library is much bigger. This is just to help you see if there's anything you want.ConnectorsBlueGunmetal/ Light GrayGreenBrown/ Tan/ goldWhiteMata Red/ Orange/ Keetorange/ YellowGrayBlackMetru RedSilver (SO MUCH SILVER! BAGS UPON BAGS! TAKE IT ALL, PLEASE!)Yes, I also have Kanohi. Ask about any mask that tickles your fancy an I'll see if I have it.I also have some sets for sale, if anyone is interested:-Cendox V1 complete with instructions: $15-Takanuva 2008 complete with intructions: $20-Chirox complete: $8-Antroz complete with canister: $10-Takanuva Stars no GA piece: $5-Tahu Stars with full Golden Armor: $10-Skrall Stars no GA piece: $5-Rahkshi Stars no GA piece: $5-Piraka Stars no GA piece: $5-Vezok complete: $10-Berix complete: $5-Meltdown no zamor: $9-William Furno complete with canister and instructions: $8-Preston Stormer complete with canister and instructions, cracked hand and arm joints: $6-Furno 3.0 complete with instructions: $7-Breez 2.0 complete with instructions: $7-Stormer 2.0 complete: $7-Surge 2.0 (missing blue lightsaber piece): $6-Bulk 3.0 complete with instructions and canister: $8-Rocka 3.0 complete with Canister and Instructions: $8-Waspix complete with instructions: $11-Jetbug complete with instructions: $11-Witch Doctor : $20-Blitzkitteh!

Edited by Blitzkitteh

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

I'm interested in those Zamor-sphere-ammo-holder-things, which I see at least three of in black. How many do you have in any color exactly, and how much per piece?I'm also rather fond of collecting technic beams of all sizes and types, what price would I be looking at to buy all of yours in any specific color?Oh, and also, how many, approximately, of these, these and these do you have?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Here are the pictures of what I found. The technic pieces are all the straight kind, I kinda derped and forgot all about the others. I can find them too, If you want.-Blitzkitteh

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

Looks awesome! Regarding special beams, I do see a few light bley ones I'm interested in. Additional parts that caught my fancy are these, the Gadunka helmet (depending on whether a bulky part like that would inflate shipping), blue GITD spines, two Mata green Y-sockets, the gold-ish sword in the brown pic, dark orange tubing, bronze-gold metru shoulders, and this in orange. This is all speculative, of course, depending on pricing and my funds. :P Although I do want that orange Inika thigh armor for sure. On that same note, if you wanted to get rid of that silver for dirt cheap I'd take it, but that's just for bulk parts, and someone else might be able to offer much more than me.Thanks for pulling those beams and such out. I count 11 ammo holders, I'll pay 10 cents apiece, $1.10 for the lot. How do the couplers for $2, the cams for $1, and the tri-bits for $.90 sound? I can't make out all of the precise beam sizes and numbers, but I'll pay $1.30 for the light bley lot, $1.50 for the dark grey/bley, $.30 for the white, $1 for the yellow, $.20 for the brown, $.40 for the lime green, and $1 for the red as I see them now. Would that be OK? The black is a special case, I can't really tell how much you have. I have more 15-stud ones than I know what to do with right now, so if most of them are 15-studs I might be less interested. Still, you never know when you might need a bunch! If you could post a more detailed pic, or tell me in general what lengths they are, that would be great.Where, in general, are you shipping from?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

Sorry I keep taking so long to reply guys, I have a lot of stuff going on right now, which is actually why I'm looking to sell.

Looks awesome! Regarding special beams, I do see a few light bley ones I'm interested in. Additional parts that caught my fancy are these, the Gadunka helmet (depending on whether a bulky part like that would inflate shipping), blue GITD spines, two Mata green Y-sockets, the gold-ish sword in the brown pic, dark orange tubing, bronze-gold metru shoulders, and this in orange. This is all speculative, of course, depending on pricing and my funds. :P Although I do want that orange Inika thigh armor for sure. On that same note, if you wanted to get rid of that silver for dirt cheap I'd take it, but that's just for bulk parts, and someone else might be able to offer much more than me.Thanks for pulling those beams and such out. I count 11 ammo holders, I'll pay 10 cents apiece, $1.10 for the lot. How do the couplers for $2, the cams for $1, and the tri-bits for $.90 sound? I can't make out all of the precise beam sizes and numbers, but I'll pay $1.30 for the light bley lot, $1.50 for the dark grey/bley, $.30 for the white, $1 for the yellow, $.20 for the brown, $.40 for the lime green, and $1 for the red as I see them now. Would that be OK? The black is a special case, I can't really tell how much you have. I have more 15-stud ones than I know what to do with right now, so if most of them are 15-studs I might be less interested. Still, you never know when you might need a bunch! If you could post a more detailed pic, or tell me in general what lengths they are, that would be great.Where, in general, are you shipping from?
I found two of these, Two orange Inika thighs, the Gadunka helmet,the blue GITD spines, the two Mata green Y-sockets, the gold-ish sword, the dark orange tubing, and the bronze-gold metru shoulders. I also took inventory of the black technic beams. I have 28 15s, 18 13s, 39 11s, 8 9s, 18 7s, 14 5s, and 9 3s. The prices you referred to above sound pretty fair to me, and the new parts I added I'd be willing to let go for about $2. I'll let you decide what you want to do about the blacks and newly added parts. I will be shipping from West Virginia.
How many Takadox armour pieces do you have, and for what prices?
SmoothJazz, I have four Takadox armor pieces that I found, plus his head. I'd be willing to let them all go for a $1.50, plus $2 shipping.-Blitzkitteh

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

I found two of these, Two orange Inika thighs, the Gadunka helmet,the blue GITD spines, the two Mata green Y-sockets, the gold-ish sword, the dark orange tubing, and the bronze-gold metru shoulders. I also took inventory of the black technic beams. I have 28 15s, 18 13s, 39 11s, 8 9s, 18 7s, 14 5s, and 9 3s. The prices you referred to above sound pretty fair to me, and the new parts I added I'd be willing to let go for about $2. I'll let you decide what you want to do about the blacks and newly added parts. I will be shipping from West Virginia.-Blitzkitteh
Would $10 for the black beams and the yellow Bitil wings, Rahkshi leg pieces and (if you have any) Y-sockets be OK? $2 for those parts sounds good.What's the word on bent light bley beams, particularly the larger, 2-angle ones?

I found two of these, Two orange Inika thighs, the Gadunka helmet,the blue GITD spines, the two Mata green Y-sockets, the gold-ish sword, the dark orange tubing, and the bronze-gold metru shoulders. I also took inventory of the black technic beams. I have 28 15s, 18 13s, 39 11s, 8 9s, 18 7s, 14 5s, and 9 3s. The prices you referred to above sound pretty fair to me, and the new parts I added I'd be willing to let go for about $2. I'll let you decide what you want to do about the blacks and newly added parts. I will be shipping from West Virginia.-Blitzkitteh
Would $10 for the black beams and the yellow Bitil wings, Rahkshi leg pieces and (if you have any) Y-sockets be OK? $2 for those parts sounds good.What's the word on bent light bley beams, particularly the larger, 2-angle ones?
Right so $10 for the black beams, 7 yellow Bitil wings, 2 yellow rahkshi legs, and 1 (could of sworn I had more) yellow socket then? The previous part's price was $12.70, so that comes out to $22.70. i have five Bley 2 angle beams, so $50 for those, but I also have 6 3x5 bent beams, and four 2x4s with an axle hole at the end. If you want all the bley bent beams together, I can let you have them for $1.30.

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

$24.00 for-11 ammo holders-9 tri-bits-couplers-cams-all colored of beams-all black beams-2 of whatever this is-Orange Inika thighs-Gadunka helmet-GITD spines-Mata green Y-sockets-Gold-ish sword-Dark orange tubing-Bronze-gold Metru shoulders-Yellow Y-socket-15 total light bley bent beams-Bitil wings-Rahkshi legsI think that's it, if you're good we can PM for shipping and payment.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, What Kanohi do you have? I am interested in a green Kaukau.
I'm not selling Kanohi right now, sorry. I'm kind of attached to them.
I'm interested in the Stars Takanuva. And also, there are two golden armor pieces I'm interested in, can I just buy them, or do I have to get the Tahu with them?
I'd rather you bought Tahu with the armor. It would be a hard sell otherwise, incomplete Golden Armor and such.
I am interested in all of the Stars you have left, I didn't seen anyone buying (except for Jaller who is interested).- Taka
I currently have Skrall, Nektann, and Rahkshi. Tahu and Takanuva are on hold for Jaller, but I'll keep you updated on that.-Blitzkitteh

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

Hi, What Kanohi do you have? I am interested in a green Kaukau.
I'm not selling Kanohi right now, sorry. I'm kind of attached to them.
Is this still standing? I'm in dire need of a Gold Noble Hau (Original Hau, honestly forgot if it was Noble or another name..). If not, that's fine.Received one randomly in an ebay purchase, so I no longer am in need of this. Sorry!- Taka Edited by Axonn's Fury

BZPChat

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'd be interested in some of the things you have... I'd just like to know where you live and whether you'd be able to ship the stuff to me... I live in the UK...:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I'm not interested in buying Tahu, but I still do want to buy the Takanuva. How much for shipping?
Where do you live? I'd imagine shipping wouldn't be more than five dollars.
I am interested in all of the Stars you have left, I didn't seen anyone buying (except for Jaller who is interested).- Taka
Okay, So Tahu is available now, would you want him too?
these things http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Katoris/Pieces/rtertretertwsert.jpg.do you have the right pieces to build one of these? http://www.collectin.../im/0003156.jpg except maybe blue and white?
My 03 matoran are currently built and not for sale, sorry, but their kohli staffs are.Would you want all of the staffs and swords I have, or just one of each?
Hey! I'd be interested in some of the things you have... I'd just like to know where you live and whether you'd be able to ship the stuff to me... I live in the UK... :tohu:
Sorry, I'd like to keep things within North America. Thanks for your interest, though.-Blitzkitteh

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

Really sorry for all the delays guys, I'm kinda dealing with a lot right now.

Did you receive my end of the trade?
Yes I did. Must have forgotten to PM you. Thanks so much!
I live in Virgina City Nevada.
I live in Virgina City Nevada.
Right then, shouldn't be more than $5 for shipping. So that's $10 total then. PM me if you still want to make the trade.
I will think about it.It depends how many swords and kohlii staffs you have.If you ever change your mind about 03 matoran or kanohi(most especially kaukau) let me know.thanks!also, is that a mask in the blue pieces section?
I found four swords, six staffs, and five of the disks that go with the staffs. You'd be looking at around $2 for the lot, plus shipping.-Blitzkitteh

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

How much would meltdown, furno 3.0, breez 2.0, vezok, nektaan (piraka stars) and Preston stormer?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I will think about it.It depends how many swords and kohlii staffs you have.If you ever change your mind about 03 matoran or kanohi(most especially kaukau) let me know.thanks!also, is that a mask in the blue pieces section?
I found four swords, six staffs, and five of the disks that go with the staffs. You'd be looking at around $2 for the lot, plus shipping.-Blitzkitteh
$2? Neat! I'll take all. How much for shipping do you suppose if mailing to Ontario, Canada?I'll keep looking around.How much would you go for one of http://www.brickshel...eces/zxzxzx.jpg?And these http://www.brickshel...Pieces/dsdd.jpg?And I'd like 5 of https://d2t1xqejof9u...7e52/medium.JPGAnd 3 of the higher arm pieces and 6 of the hands only the hands light blue http://www.brickshel...xcxcxcxczxc.jpghttp://www.brickshel...eces/de3434.jpghttp://www.brickshel.../Pieces/dfd.jpg1 of these http://www.brickshel...fffffffffff.jpg1 of these http://www.brickshel...s/erwerwerr.png2 of these http://www.brickshel...es/uyuyuyuy.pngat least 6 of these http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=5672960and I'm going to look around for something to get for my younger brotherDo you have any blue Kaukau you are willing to part with yet?I'm kind of getting desperate right now.~Katoris Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.