• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Set Review: 9468 Vampyre Castle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,216 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 11:35 AM

Posted ImageToday we bring you another Monster Fighters set review. The set <a href="http://amzn.to/QY9VSu" target="offsite">9468 Vampyre Castle</a> is one of the biggest in the wave, and Forum Assistant Sisen took his time to go through the whole thing. Read on to see if this is a set you should consider - I hear Twilight fans will love it, something about vampires that glow I guess.View the full article

#2 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 01:24 PM

Cool review, I would have liked a look at the interesting new pieces, though. And it does seem to have a lot of fantastic ones.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#3 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 812 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 02:48 PM

I'm drooling over these two new pieces. However, this set does seem a bit, just a whee bit :P, out of my price range.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#4 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 587 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 04:02 PM

I'm drooling over these two new pieces. However, this set does seem a bit, just a whee bit :P, out of my price range.

Same here though I wish the second one you listed was in black instead of brown. Cause its a piece that we should have had for a long time. Strangely about the first one. The pin hole is a free turning one. Even if you stick a friction pin in the hole. The friction pin will still free turn.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#5 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 01:24 AM

Looks like a cool set. I like the Monster Hunter sets quite a bit!

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#6 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,917 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 12:01 PM

I really like how the minifigs and car look in this set. The castle itself isn't too bad either. Though at $100, I don't think I'll be getting it.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users