Rules & Guidelines Update

Black Six

The BZPower Rules & Guidelines have been updated with the following text:

BZPower does not condone discrimination or intolerance. Members should not treat each other with disdain or contempt because of race, religious preference, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or a similar quality or belief. In addition, speech or acts that isolate others or belittle them because of a physiological trait or a belief are not acceptable. This especially includes saying you are anti or against a group of people that can be characterized by a shared quality or belief. Members will face administrative action up to and including banning if their actions are severe enough.
I hope this clarifies the sort of behavior we do not want to see on BZPower.Our goal on BZPower is for everyone to show each other respect (there's already a rule for that). This includes respecting each other for who they are and what they believe.This does not mean, however, that you can say you believe that someone is bad or wrong or less of a person because of who they are or what they believe.Saying a particular quality or belief is bad or wrong or that you are against a quality or belief is the same thing as saying that people who possess that quality or belief is bad or wrong.That is discrimination, plain and simple.I am locking this topic, because people have shown that they do not, can not, or will not understand this basic logic, and I do not want more debates, arguments, and flame wars on this issue. If you have a question or comment you can PM me personally to discuss it.Thank you for your consideration and understanding.-The Administration