The Empire Strikes Out Tomorrow

Hapori Tohu

It's lucky we caught this report in time. Another 30-minute Lego Star Wars animated special, following the Release of The Padawan Menace last summer, is set to air on Cartoon Network at 8:00 PM EST tomorrow. From what I can gather, the plot is going to be even more zany than the first, following the misadventures of both Luke and Vader as their destinies collide under the most unusual circumstances. Tune in tomorrow to watch the episode and see for yourself! Who knows, someone may just have to give Luke a hand. Heh heh. <i>Ahem.</i> You can watch the trailer <a href='http://www.starwars.com/news/lego_empire_strikes_out.html' target='offsite'>here</a> if I've just put you off.View the full article

Man, BZP is desperate for news seeing as they did a story on this less then a week ago.
This implies that we read the front page. :music:
Yeah, before we actually do a good job, staff like RKs (my old position) and Reporters need some actual reality-bending powers like the forum/blog staff do. :P
I demand…TOPIC CLOSING POWER!or maybe just control over this forum

Who knows, someone may just have to give Luke a hand. Heh heh. Ahem.
:uhuh:Anyway, I might watch this if there is absolutely nothing else on to watch tomorrow night. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I guess it could be interesting.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I thought Darth Maul was dead! !!!
Nah, a few years ago some Star Wars book writer revealed the horrible truth the Darth Maul was still alive (even though he was cut in half). He tried to kill Luke on Tatooine or something.
Oh, is that right, isit? How'd he manage to stitch himself back together, then?

~ CHTrilogy

I thought Darth Maul was dead! !!!
Nah, a few years ago some Star Wars book writer revealed the horrible truth the Darth Maul was still alive (even though he was cut in half). He tried to kill Luke on Tatooine or something.
Oh, is that right, isit? How'd he manage to stitch himself back together, then?
The lower half of his body is all machine now, with robotic legs to boot. Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 3 weeks later...