Fishers64's Personal Library Record

fishers64

Short Stories and Epics (Jump to Comedies)

Tales of Extrenix (Review Topic) - A younger Great Being gets tangled up in the Great Being Civil War. 

Late to the Party (Review Topic) - An Agori named Atilucen must face ghosts from his past in the middle of an incredibly unusual reality. Meanwhile, Toa Krakua is forced to deal with Spherus Magna's latest new threat. 

Bionicle Mafia: Imprecision - Agent 64, also known as "fishers", confronts a mysterious Ko-Matoran in the dangerous world of the Mafia. 

The Dangers of Desperation - VERSUS story: A diabolical Cat has to deal with a mysterious missing weapon and its creators.

Amethyst: Tacker's Story (Review Topic) - A Toa and a Turaga confront a secretive organization, two mysterious beings, and a really unusual situation to solve a mystery and save their Matoran friends. Completed. 

Fire (Review Topic)- A three-part epic about Ackar's journey through the Core War and his dealings with the power of fire; completed.

Waking Up - My entry for Short Story Contest #9, although it is okay out of context that contest. It's about Takanuva trying to rescue the Mahri.

Toa in Command - An alternate ending for Bionicle- (Reposted 8/2/13) An alternate ending in which the Toa use the Mask of Time to take control of the Mata Nui robot from Makuta.

Poetry - We didn't Start the fire (By Billy Joel) A Shameless Bioniclization.

Return To Metru Nui
These are my creations that bring back some old friends from Metru Nui back from theforgotten realms on Spherus Magna.

Vakama, Roodaka, and the Mask of Time- (Reposted 8/2/13) The Shadowed One fights Alternate Teridax in this fairly odd work - two old enemies collaborate to get the Vahi back.

The Team (Review Topic) - Sequel epic; completed. [NOTE: The Team is not the best example of my written work at present. (I note this on 11/17/12) due to draggy scenes, an overload of dialogue, a plot hole, and an inconclusive ending. I doubt I will revisit this due to it's ties with VRMT, which nobody cares about anymore.]

Short Stories and Epics Recommendations
These are works by other authors that I recommend; they meet the fishers64 standard for story amazingness:

Annus Mirabilius by Sumiki (Review Topic)

Dark Mirror: Part II by Vorex: Shadow Master (Review Topic) - Don't let the title fool you; this is the intriguing prologue to the rest of Vorex's works, and I recommend it for the level of mystery and characterization expertise included therein.

Tavaki: The Movie by Tavaki (Review Topic)

An Aftermath by GSR

Time and Tide by Kagha

Shadows by Kal Grochi

Edited by fishers64

• 5 months later...

Comedies(Jump to Short Stories and Epics )

The Ninjas Play MNOG - Exactly what it says. For Ninjas in Space contest.

The Spherus Magna Hat Wars - VERSUS story: Atakus gets tangled up in a clothing factory on Spherus Magna.  

Machronicle - Mata Nui and his Glatorian pilot friends take on a giant monster on a REALLY MEGA SUPER HUGE planet.

An Extra Little Weapon- Marendar comes to town, Tahtorak goes on a rampage, and Tahu confronts the ruin of his intergalactic space mansion.

Commercial Break - My Bionicle LSO 2012 Entry.

Spinning Doctor Drake - An evil doctor is out to prove that what you believe about the morality of Bionicle characters is a bunch of cheese. Inspired by SPIRIT's "Mata Nui's Performance Review".

The 40 Million Foot Tall Writer's Block Solution - It's only the end of the universe if Greg doesn't post those serials, right? Perhaps a solution is on order.

Comedies Recommendations
These are works by other authors that I humbly recommend.

Four I's and the M3TK Mantra by Emperor Kraggh 

A Comedy with Less than Three Hundred words But A Lot of Pizza by Chaos Dralcax

Goldishell and The Three Matoran by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

How to be a Hero by iBrow

How to Be a Villain by iBrow and Toa Zehvor MT (and others).

The Tyranny of Black Six and the Staff by ibrow

The Bionicle Channel by Baron Von Nebula

Useless BZP Junk That You Must Have! by Toa of Nerds

Edited by fishers64

Nice to see three of my comedies up there, but I did notice that you somehow made two links to The Tyranny of Black Six and the Staff. I'm not sure how, but you did it. :P-ibrow

It's a error brought about by my copying and pasting the link it from the Official Comedies Library 4. They like putting "The" on the end of the title; I don't.Which reminds me: I do need to fix those links and make them green; your comedy is still running. :)EDIT: Should be fixed. If you ever get around to posting a chapter of How to be a Hero again, I will change it to green. Edited by fishers64

I swear, every time I look at somebody's library, I feel guilty for having not read some of the stories listed. The story/poem I loved that you did was the BIONICLE version of We Didn't Start the Fire. Still one of my favorite poems I've read on the forums, to be honest.You have a list of good stories here, I plan on reading your SSC9 entry soon enough, so be expecting a review for that soon. :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 1 year later...