101 Feet of Plastic Magnificence

Hapori Tohu

You think you're a creative MOCist? You think you've got the magic fingers? Guess again. A fellow by the name of Akiyuki has developed a 101 foot loop of conveyors, basketball hoops, and mindstorms madness throughout that he has named the Great Ball Contraption, and it makes your average, static, run-of-the-mill MOC look like a kindergartener's half-bungled art project.View the full article

Lego Willy Wonka's Sport Ball factory is all I can think during this. :blink: Amazing job there. That's all really clever, although it would be cool to see more goal-areas or something, and less spirals.

Looks like someone's had too much time on their hands. :PI'm joking. This is actually one of the best MOCs I've ever seen. It just goes to show you what one can do when they put their mind to something.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

......This is incredible....What's next, a 2001-scale model of the Great Spirit Robot? :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...