• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

So I think I may have worlds largest official bio comic collection

comic

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline eagonwuzhere

eagonwuzhere
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 12:40 PM

I have been collecting since they started coming to my house, I believe that was 2001, I then was able to get all the variants, then I went back and re got the ones that were damaged or wrinkled, I then collected all the promo comics and got signed comics by Greg Farshtey on eBay, and contacted Stuart Sayger, and received some promo signed comics from him and also contacted Leigh Gallagher and he sent me a signed graphic novel, I then contacted some foreign comic sellers who had the Panini comic 1 and then was able to get most of the UK versions, some french, 1 Chinese, and some German comics, I recently was able to get down to SDCC2012 and got my Ashley wood comic 1 cover signed by Ashley and then picked up the same comic a month later signed by Greg (on eBay). I have some comic posters and some other french comic memorabilia. I have a few comics that are English that I still have to find; unmasked 2, saga of takanuva,vol 1, Japanese comic 1-6, Norweigan taknuva, and battle for metru nui part 1 and 2. If anyone has any promo comics or can help me finish this fine collection I am willing to trade parts, (all my friends realize my comic love and gave me all there bionicles, I now have 4 large tubs) and check me out at www.flickr.com/photos/eagonwuzhere .......If you need a special part I could make it for you!
EAGONWUZHERE Check out my Trying to be Worlds largest bionicle comic collection at http://www.flickr.co...biocomics/sets/

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,318 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 02:03 PM

Moving to B/S/T...???

#3 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 153 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 04:16 PM

hi tritoa here from Spain,do you have the 4 european phantoka/mistika comics?I have an extra set if you would like to acquire them,they are awesome!!!!!!!!!

#4 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 07:05 PM

Cool! I wish I had that many comics. Oh wait, I have all but one of the graphic novels!

virux4.5-500.jpg

Semi-active As Of 11/20/2013

#5 Offline eagonwuzhere

eagonwuzhere
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 08:31 AM

Tritoa! I don't have them, there a lot of comics that I dont even know exist! Yeah that would be great! Need any parts?
EAGONWUZHERE Check out my Trying to be Worlds largest bionicle comic collection at http://www.flickr.co...biocomics/sets/

#6 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 153 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 09:03 AM

hi tritoa here again,the only part i need is the metallic blue/pearl very light gray stage 6 kraata,if you have it i would give the full set of comics for it.

#7 Offline eagonwuzhere

eagonwuzhere
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hey I will check to see if I have that asap, could you post a picture please or PM one? Thanks! Also I have some factory sealed Bohrok if that may interest you also or anyone else who has rare bionicle comics!

#8 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 153 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 09:47 PM

hi tritoa here,sorry i haven't posted a picture of the comics,i have been very busy just lately,will post asap,thanks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users