Thrae the Banished

turtleman

img_1699.jpgThis is Thrae the banished is an Onu-toa also I know the mask looks really big,but it looks propotional in reality. Thrae was a proud, strong and brave Toa. That changed when his village was attacked, He arrived at his village after visiting a frien in a neighboring village. His village was burned and torn. Fires rose from the houses and smoke clouded the air. He coughed and ran searching for survivors. There was nothing, but the bodies of the matoran he swore to protect. He fell to his knees and screamed. Then he heard a maniacal laughter echoing from the turaga's home. Thrae got up drew his blade and approached the building. A large winged Makuta of fire sat inside feeding his rahi companion bits of the Turaga. Thrae charged tears streaming from his face, with one slash he severed the rahi's head and turned to face the Makuta. The Makuta rose high above him laughing and attempting to shoot Thrae with flames. Thrae dodged each one and jumped grabbing the Makuta's clawed foot, pulling him to the ground. He took his blade and thrust it into the Makuta's neck. He gasped coughed up blood and died. Thrae spent the rest of the day burying the matoran who fell victim to the Makuta. Soon a Toa Team arrived saw the dead Rahi and Makuta, found Thrae and figured out what had happened. Thrae had broke the Toa Code he ran away. He narrowly escaped the Toa and ran into a yellow Toa Hordika. He introduced himself as Sectin and the two partnered up searching for makuta to stop the massacres.img_1700.jpgShowing off his double jointed waistimg_1702.jpgimg_1701.jpg

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

The double jointed waist is cool and weird at the same time. I like the position of the sword. Other than that, there's not too much to say for something simple.
Yeah, the simplicity annoys me too, but I think bricklink can help.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Neat little MOC, certainly looks quite posable. Like FF said, maybe a little less simplicity would help, but I understand that limited resources can limit what you can do... however, it does boost creativity, haha. :)Also, seems halfway between Matoran and Toa in terms of stature. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think the waist/torso is a little thin compared to the rest of the body, but as said before it is very posable. He looks weak for a Toa, especially an Toa of Earth. The use of Hero Factory parts adds to the simplicity, and limits what you can do with the arm and leg armor.

Anoroka Orokau

Oro vahka aan ai myapa

WORDS EMPOWER THE ONE THAT USES THEM