• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Icunaru Toa of Ice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,362 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 05:42 PM

Posted ImageIcunaru was one of the toa who participated in the Toa/Dark Hunter War. He was considered very maniacal often laughing for no reason.I had always imagined a toa of ice walking in a shallow body of water freezing the bottom of enemy ships as he walk singing a merry tune as he walks. well now i have made it and plus i think the silver Kanohi Kaukau looks really cool on him. please let me know what u think.Posted Image

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,303 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 05:52 PM

The Bohrok shield looks great as a torso and the colors flow together nicely. A complaint I have is that the bottom part of the torso is too thin compared to the top part and my other complaint is that the right arm looks weird if it's shorter than the left.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,128 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 06:22 PM

The idea you stated as inspiration sounds pretty cool; I think someone needs to integrate that into a story now, haha. The MOC is neat, I like Metru-styled MOCs for some reason, but the photos really could be better.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#4 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,362 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 11:59 PM

thanks u 2. yeah the images could be better but it's the only camera i have. and yeah it would be a great story. but yeah i always imagined that i mean a toa freezing the bottoms of the boats would be efficient and little effort.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#5 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • World's Only Gnomish Hylian

• 28-January 10
  • 1,282 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 05:07 PM

Pretty cool, I like the Y-socket on the waist. I feel like the left lower arm is a little awkward, since that piece has a pretty distinctive elbow in and of itself. A straighter piece might look better. I'd shorten the shoulder axles by a stud so you don't have that gap, that's always been a pet peeve of mine regarding the Metru body. The shield on the chest looks very cool, I really like the colors.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users