BrickCon 2012 Next Weekend

Hapori Tohu

The annual Seattle LEGO Convention BrickCon kicks off this next weekend. This will be the event's 10th year running, and it will again be held at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. Public hours will be held from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, October 6th, and from 9am to 3pm on Sunday, October 7th. If you're in the area, stop by, check out the MOCs, meet up with us at the Bionicle table, and sign a BZP Guest List! You can read more about the event on the official <a href='http://brickcon.org/' target='offsite'>BrickCon webpage</a>. See you there in a week!View the full article

I'm afraid I moved a month too early to be able to attend this, haha. Well, hope everyone who is able to go has a good time!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42