Bzpower 101

TinkerTech

Another one of my comedies that I'm dragging out of the mothballs. I've got a new chapter in the works, considering the update, but It'll probably be a while before it's published. For now, enjoy our republished chapters! “Why are we here again?” Lewa asked as he shifted his legs to the side of the desk. “You know why. BZPower asks that all new members take a basic class on posting, creating, and the like. And as new members, we have to come.” Gali replied. The small classroom seemed even smaller that morning as there were several teenagers, Toa, Matoran, and other beings crammed into the desks. As most of them did not even fit in the desks, they either sat on the floor, the ceiling, or leaned against the wall. “Can’t we just go out and figure it out on our own? I’m sure it’s not that hard.” “Apparently the staff is getting tired of all the flaming and pointless topics.” Gali said. At that point, a bell rang somewhere outside the virtual classroom. The door opened and a small Ta-Matoran skipped into the room. The class quieted. “Good Morning everyone! Welcome to BZPower 101. I’m Turakii, one of the forum assistants, and I’ll be your teacher today!” The plucky matoran jumped up onto the teacher’s desk in the front of the room, sat down, and swung his legs back and forth. “I’m glad to see so many new faces in here! Although I do see a couple members in here for a remedial course.” Turakii craned his neck to glare at a couple of teens in the back of the room. After pulling his head back down, Turakii continued. “And, of course, there’s my assistant Toa_Velox in the back.” Everyone turned their heads around to see the tall figure with the “Forum Mentor” tag standing by the door, looking as if he strongly wished he were elsewhere. Everyone then turned their heads back to the front of the classroom. “Well then, let’s get started. I’ve got a lovely presentation for you all.” Grabbing a remote from the desk, the Matoran jumped down and pointed the remote at the ceiling, pushing the button. Nothing happened. Frowning, He pushed the button again, with no result. After several more attempts, Turakii threw the remote away, rolled his eyes, and banged on the wall. A large projector descended from the ceiling and clicked on. “Velox, if you could get the lights please?” Turakii said, retrieving another remote from the desk. The room went dark, and a picture appeared on the wall that said “BZPower 101”. The class finally went silent. “Now, first, let me congratulate you on becoming members of BZPower. BZP, of course, stands for Bionicle Zone Power, which is a fan site for BIONICLE and LEGO fans. I am sure you will all become Outstanding BZP citizens one day.” Turakii said. “First, let me introduce you to the staff.” He pushed a button, and a new image appeared, filled with pictures. Among the pictures was a floating rock, a power ranger, a puffin, a couple of super heroes, a cloaked man with an energy gauntlet, a bunch of faces, and other assorted items. “This is the staff among BZP. There are several types of staff. There are the BZP admins, the Global moderators, the Forum Mentors, the Forum assistants, the Blog assistants, the Reference keepers, and a variety of others. You may have seen them around BZP, keeping the forums clean of flaming and spamming and pointless topics. You really do not want to get on their bad sides.” Turakii glanced back to the classroom. “Any questions? Yes, you with the bad hairstyle.” he said, pointing to a kid with messed-up hair and a name tag that said Tahurules12538. “I saw a member with an orange name. Is that person a Staff member?” “No. those are the OBZPCs, the Outstanding BZPower Citizens. They are not regular members, but they are not staff, either. Don’t confuse them as staff. It will only confuse them.” Turakii replied. “To become an OBZPC, you must have a full proto bar. You can earn proto by sending in news reports, becoming a Premier Member, and generally helping out around the forums. These are not guaranteed ways, but they are good examples. Any more questions?” The room was silent. “Alright, now for the good part: Posting in topics, and posting your own topic.” Turakii said. The entire class burst into laughter, unable to pay attention. “What’s so funny?” Turakii asked. One of the students, barely able to speak, pointed at the powerpoint. Turakii turned and gasped. By talking so long, he had forgotten the powerpoint and the computer had gone to screensaver, which was covered in hilarious pictures. Among the pictures was Arpy writing “topic Closed” on his socks, Gatanui hunched over a laptop with bloodshot eyes, A Rock monster dancing with a gnome, Kex playing with a dancing lock, A couple of admins chasing each other around in circles, and Turakii holding plungers to his ears with a goofy smile on his face. “OH NO! OHNOOHNOOHNO!” Turakii cried, punching buttons on the remote as fast and as hard as he could. The computer, after taking forever to load up, finally changed back to the presentation. “Well, now that that’s over, we can continue with the lesson: Posting. To post in a topic, you simply click the “reply” button at the end of the post. REMEMBER, your posts MUST relate to the topic, and not be filled with spam or flaming. Doing this will get your post deleted. Doing this multiple times will result in lost proto.” Turakii said. “When posting your own topic, it must have a point, make sense, and belong in that particular forum. Otherwise, we would have a bunch of topics like this one:

brakelatabasaasta feed me

“As you can see, this topic makes no sense and adds nothing to the forums. Please make sure your topics and posts make sense, and add to the discussion.” Turakii said. “Another example is from the Comedy forums. in this forum, all comedies must be over 300 words. they must also be funny. otherwise, the forum would be full of comedies like this:

Tahu woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom. When he used his toilet paper it wraped around him and turned into a ninja outfit. c

“Obviously, this comedy was closed. Remember, class, please read the forum rules before posting.” Another teen in the back raised his hand. “yes?” “Don’t we get to send IMs and stuff? and don’t we get blogs?” “As new members, you will have to have ten decent posts that are approved by the staff. After reaching ten posts, your posts will not have to be approved, and you can use the message center. As for blogs, those are only for the premier members. Premier members also gets special rank images, increased message storage, and other goodies. Any other questions? Tahurules12538 raised his hand. “I saw a couple of posts with blue font, or green. What are those?” Turakii grew excited. “Ooh, those are the special fonts. you see...” He never got to finish his sentence as a bell suddenly rang and the students leapt up from their desks and ran from the room. “Have fun posting! and read the rules first!” Turakii cried at the student’s retreating backs. A couple of backs waved back in reply. Blinking, Toa_Velox closed the door behind the students. “Do you think this class actually worked?” “Who knows?” *** “C’mon! We can finally POST!” the class ran out, and scattered into the forums. Lewa, Gali, and Tahurules12538 ended up in the General discussion forums. “Hey, I’m going to post my first topic!” Tahurules12538 cried. He hit the ‘new topic’ button, and typed this in:

I thnk TAhu Ruls!111! Hes Awsome!!1 No othr toa can compre!

“Are you sure you can post that? Didn’t that turkey kid say that topics need to have a point, and add to the discussion in BZPower?” Gali asked, looking at the writing with concern. “Aw come on! What’s the worst that could happen?” Edited by Jalina T.T.

Defy Expectations

Here's the second chapter, folks! Unlike Road Trip 2, I believe that these chapters are written well enough that they do not need supplement. BZPower 101 part 2 The doors to the virtual classroom opened, and the BZP members began to meander into the room. Some slid into the desks, while other attempted to cram themselves in. Lewa and Gali looked around. Among the members, they spotted Takadox, Gresh, Kopeke, Icarax, and several teenagers. Tahurules12538 was nowhere to be seen. “The problem with these desks, is that by the time kids get around to actually using them in school, they’re too big to fit in them.” a Member panted, scrunching his legs under the desk. The name on his tag said Gemini149. Several members around him muttered their agreement. Upon failing to fit in the desk, several members shoved them against the wall and reclined on the floor. A couple of members pulled out mats, and took a quick nap while they waited for the teacher. “...What’s taking so long? Turakii was on time yesterday.” Lewa asked, several minutes after the bell rang. The students began muttering, gossiping and talking about topics on the forums. At that time, the door opened and Turakii rushed into the room, several papers falling out of the file he clutched to his chest. Most of the class laughed. Turakii pushed the file onto the desk in the front of the room, leaned against the desk, and then collapsed. He then muttered something that sounded faintly like “good morning, class.” However, as Turakii was mask-flat on the floor, it was hard to tell. After several minutes, Turakii stood up and began dusting himself off. “Man, who knew the floor was so dirty. does anyone ever sweep in here?” He asked. Then he looked up and saw the class. “Hey! glad to see you all back for another lesson!” Turakii pulled a remote off the desk and pointed it at the ceiling. The projector began to descend from the ceiling, only to become stuck partway down. Turakii looked around for something to poke the projector with. Seeing none, he chucked the remote at the projector, which descended the rest of the way. “Now, today’s lesson will be a more detailed lesson on the staff, the OBZPCs, and Regular members. Some of this will be review for some of you. Some of it will not.” Turakii said, retrieving the remote from the trash can in which it had landed. “We’ll start with the profiles.” “Question!” Gemini149 called out. Turakii looked expectantly at him. “How long is this class going to last? I want to get posting again!” “It will last until the bell rings. Unfortunately, our bell system is on the blink, and isn’t working as it should. I don’t know when it’s going to ring; it could ring in five minutes, or it could ring in five years. Hopefully, it won’t be that long. I need to be home for dinner in a couple hours. “ Turakii said. He then pushed a button on the remote, and the lights dimmed. The projector shone on the wall. A picture of a profile showed up. “This is the staff page” Turakii said, using a meter stick to point at the screen. “From here, members can read about the staff, their interests, and just what is wrong with you two?!” Turakii asked, looking at a couple of female members who were breaking out in hysterics. “Nothing.” They replied, struggling to keep from giggling. Turakii rolled his eyes and turned back to the board, oblivious to the “hug me” sign on his back. Several more suppressed giggles came from the class. “Now, There are eleven different types of staff. There are the BZP Admins, the Forum Admins, the Global Moderators, the Forum Leaders, the Forum Assistants, the Forum Mentors, the Blog Leaders, the Blog Assistants, the Reference Masters, the Reference Keepers, and the Reporters. They all have different types of jobs on BZPower. The BZP admins-” “Ohmygosh! Look out there!” one of the giggling girls exclaimed. Straining to look out the door, the new members saw a large college-aged kid amble down the hall. “It’s Sasquatch!” several members cried. the class began to whisper excitedly. “No, no, it’s not Sasquatch.” Turakii said. “that’s Makaru, One of our Forum Assistants.” “OMG! Sasquatch is a Forum Assistant!” Another student called. Turakii groaned. “You just can’t get through to some of these people.” Gali muttered to Lewa. “Continuing the lesson” Turakii called over the excited whispers of students, “Each staff member has a different job. for example, for Assistants like Makaru assist the forum leaders in keeping the forums in shape, doing day-to-day tasks like reminding members of the rules.” One of the students raised their hands. “Yes?” “Aren’t there other types of members?” One student asked. “Yes. There are the OBZPCs, which I told you about last lesson. There are also the premier members, who paid money to earn special privileges. There are also various type of banned members, from restricted, to suspended, to banned from the B/S/T, to banned from the BBC, to outright Banned. No one is allowed to talk about Banned members. Their topics are closed, they lose all their proto, and they are not allowed back on BZP to post. There are rare cases when banning is rescinded, or a member requests to be banned. There is one more group, which is you guys, the new members. I talked about this group last lesson.” Turakii said, oblivious to the projector, which had gone to screensaver mode. Once again, the class broke out into laugher at the sight of Turakii’s new screensaver, which he had changed after the last lesson. This one held several pictures of LOL cats. Fuming, Turakii ran back and hit the computer. The computer started up again, and the projector returned to the starting slide. “Now, The details of the staff. First off--” Turakii started, but was once again interrupted by the class. “Look! It’s SPIRIT!” The class cried, looking into the hall again. SPIRIT was walking by the classroom at the time, and, hearing the class’s cry, started walking faster. However, several students jumped out of their seats and drug him into the classroom. “Sing us your topic closing song! PLEASE!?!?!?!” The class begged, looking at him with anticipation. SPIRIT glanced at Turakii. “I give up.” Turakii said, throwing his hands in the air and walking to the back of the classroom. “Alright, I’ll sing it. But I’ll need your guy’s help.” SPIRIT said, pulling out a tape and setting it in a randomly appearing player. The class cheered as the music began to play. Are you ready kids? Aye-aye SPIRIT! I can't heeeeeeeeeeear youuuuuuuuuuu! Aye-aye SPIRIT! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Posting topics like this is against a rule(Please do not spam) Doing things like this does not make you cool(Please do not spam) If you want to spam and be a big bum(Please do not spam) Please go do it on another forum(Please do not spam) Ready? Please do not spam. Please do not spam. Please do not spam. PLEASE DO... NOT SPAM!!!!! (Doo doo da loo da doo dee doo) The Class cheered again as the bell rang, and a stampede of students left the classroom, leaving SPIRIT with a smug grin and Turakii with his head in his hands. “Will I ever be able to finish a lesson with these guys?” Turakii asked. “I doubt it.”

Defy Expectations

So, just reposting everything? Wouldn't it be easier to just put down a link to the old comedy, and then just start writing new chapters?

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

So, just reposting everything? Wouldn't it be easier to just put down a link to the old comedy, and then just start writing new chapters?

Because just posting a link to the old topic just seems lazy, to me. (and I'm not entirely sure it's allowed.) I also enjoy being able to read through my chapters again and make edits, if I desire. I've also noticed that every time I visit the archive, I have to log in again. (and I don't want to inconvenience anyone.)

Defy Expectations

Wow, how did I ever miss this the first time around? This is genius! I love the running gag with the screensaver, as well as the "percussive maintenance" on the projectors. Also, I must not be the only one who sang along out loud to the topic closing song... :lookaround: Oh, maybe I really was the only one... I'll be watching this! :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I don't know how many people even remember the topic closing song. Maybe that can be one of the perks of BZP 101: Bringing back those fun little things that would otherwise be lost in the archive. And without further ado, chapter 3. BZPower 101: Chapter 3 “OHNOOHNO!” Turakii cried, rushing around his bedroom. “I’m going to be late for class AGAIN if I can’t find those notes!” he tore through his room, sending scattered papers flying up and falling like snow. Also sent flying were assorted bionicle pieces, a couple of books, a couch, a shower curtain, a watering can, a cucumber, his brother’s football, a couple of plungers, a lavaboard, and a china tea set. Turakii skidded to a stop by the door and looked back at all the clutter crashing to the floor behind him. “Hey Mom, why is there a china tea set in my room?” Turakii called down the stairs. “Don’t you remember, honey? You know, when all those nice friends of yours came over? And their father? They were so nice!” Macku: Toa of Bubbles (and Turakii’s mom) called back up. “MOM, those were rahkshi! They kidnapped me! They did NOT come over for tea!” Turakii yelled. Sighing, he picked up a bag sitting next to the door. “At least I got that story of theirs posted for them.” He rushed down the stairs, whipping past his brother, who, for some reason or another, ended up with a mask-full of whipped cream. “I’ve got to run! Another BZPower 101 class to teach!” and he ran out the open door. “When will he realize that it doesn’t start for another three hours?” his brother asked. “When he gets there. He really needs to get a watch, or something...” *** Gali looked around. “Why is Turakii three hours late?” She asked. Most of the class had fallen asleep, falling out of desks and chairs to land on the floor. Gemini149 was drooling slightly, and Tahurules1258 was snoring louder than Onua, who could snore pretty loud. “I thought-think that time-clock’s broken.” Lewa said. “It’s only 15 minutes-time since class began-started.” “What’s with the bad tree-speak? You were talking normally yesterday.” Gali asked. “Tree-speak is hard to type-write. Also, it’s tough-hard to type-write a made-up dialect.” “Why don’t you just stick to talking normally, and save everyone a lot of trouble?” “All right.” “So, why is Turakii late again?” Gali asked, looking with disdain at Gemini149. He had started drooling so much, a couple of students had make paper boats to sail in the lake of drool he was creating. “Time can get pretty wacky in BZPower. I think either the clock in here is broken, or Turakii needs got get a watch.” Lewa replied. At that moment, the door burst open, and Turakii stumbled into the room. When the door banged open, students jerked awake all over the classroom, tumbling out of chairs and desks. A couple of students tumbled into their desks. “Good morning, everyone!” Turakii said, out of breath, as she slid a bag under the teacher’s desk. “It’s three in the afternoon.” A student called out from the back of the classroom. “Good afternoon, everyone.” Turakii corrected. “Today’s lesson is one I wasn’t going to teach for a while, but I lost my notes for today’s lecture. So today, we will be covering the Comedies forum.” Cheers went up all over the class room. “Now that everyone is awake and paying attention, I’ll start the lecture.” He pulled out the old, beaten-up projector remote and pressed a button. The projector descended, and, once again, became stuck. Turakii threw the remote at the projector, with no success. With a groan, Turakii reached for the bag on the desk and began rummaging around inside. “Never thought I’d have to use this...” the students heard her mutter as she half disappeared into the bag. He reemerged with, of all things, a plunger. He threw the plunger at the projector, and, when it stuck, pulled on it with a rope attached to the plunger. Unfortunately, Turakii wasn’t very heavy, and achieved nothing more than hanging from the rope. Rolling her eyes, Gali stood up and began pulling on the rope also. Lewa joined her. Soon, the entire class was pulling on the rope, to no avail. Suddenly, there was a tiny click as a student stepped on the remote, and the entire class ended up on the floor was the projector descended and sent them all flying. “Well, now that that is taken care of, shall we continue?” Turakii asked, storing the plunger and rope in his bag again. “We’ll start with the basics.” Turakii recovered the remote from the bottom of a student’s foot. “The rules of the comedies forum are simple. All comedies must be at least 300 words or more. Do you remember my example from the first class?” The class shook their heads. “Well, here it is again.”

Tahu woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom. When he used his toilet paper it wraped around him and turned into a ninja outfit. c

“As you can see, this comedy is only one sentence, nowhere near the 300 word requirement. It’s also not very funny.” Turakii said, showing the example on the slideshow. “and remember, repeating words several times over just to reach the requirement won’t count. The Forum assistants will take such words into consideration when making sure your comedy is over 300 words. There are tools on your word document that you can use to make sure your comedy is over 300 words.” “What if we’re having trouble reaching that?” Tahurules12538 asked, raising his hand. “Try to expand on your story. Add detail, more plot, a couple more jokes. The 300 word limit is actually very easy to reach. As I recall, Bonesii once had a post over 300 posts as he was posting in a topic about the comedy forums. I’ll have to find it before our next lesson.” “Now, other general rules: Co-authors are allowed, but they must have permission from the original author. If everyone is posting chapters for a comedy, it can send said comedy in a completely different direction than the author intended. Another rule: Don’t post a review topic. Review topics are only for the epics forum. Here, you can post in the topic as much as you like, as long as you don’t double post.” Turakii continued. Then he frowned. “Does anyone hear a strange ticking noise?” The class looked around, confused. Just then, the screensaver on the slideshow, which was blank before, exploded into a colorful display of orange, yellow, and red. “I forgot about the exploding screensaver. Let me fix that.” Turakii said, hitting a key on the computer’s keyboard. “Now, let’s continue with the lesson.” “Now, this a thing that confuses many members: There is no 20 or 30-day limit on posting in topics in the comedies forum. a topic can not be posted in for three years, and then be posted in, and not be closed. there’s no rushing art, and having a limit to write chapters does not encourage writers. they can not be closed because they have not been written in in several months.” “Also, Spam is highly discouraged.” Turakii said. There was a groan and a whimper from the back of the classroom as one of the students began putting cans of spam back into a large cardboard box. “I’ll Never get to write in the comedies forum!” He cried. “No, no, not the meat kind of spam.” Turakii corrected. The student looked up in joy, and then began pulling his cans of spam back out. “What I mean is, generic posts that do not give any constructive criticism to the author. Here's an example:

LOL, Very funny! Please write more! KUTGW! 10/10!

“Such posts are annoying, useless, and do not add to the discussion of the comedy. They are frowned upon by the staff, and the comedy authors can become very annoyed at them.” Turakii said. “also, the comedy forum is filled with them. We don’t need any more than we already have.” “And now-” Turkaii continued, but was cut short as the bell rang. Gemini149 looked up at the digital clock. “How in the world can it be 3 in the morning?!” Turakii sighed. “We’ll finish up our lesson on the Comedies forum next time.” The class eagerly began to file out the door. “And I really need to fix that clock...” Edited by Jalina T.T.

Defy Expectations

No replies? Oh well. Maybe this chapter will turn out better...BZpower 101 Part 4Turakii walked down the long hallway to the Bzpower 101 classroom. For once, he was actually early, so he would not be bursting into class at the last minute. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder, and opened the door to the classroom. He stopped dead in the doorway when he saw every single student sitting straight in their desks, waiting for him to begin. “Well...This is new.” Turakii said, slowly walking in and closing the door behind him. He walked over and set his bad on the teacher’s desk, and then looked the class. “I suppose you’re all excited for my long, boring lecture on the General Discussion forum?” Loud complaints arouse from all ends of the classroom. Turakii laughed and raised his hands. “I’m KIDDING! We’re going to finish covering the Comedies forum today.” Everyone in the class cheered as party hats appeared, and everyone laughed as paper airplanes soared over their heads. “All right, settle down, I can’t get started if you’re not paying attention.” Turakii said. He pulled out the projector remote and pressed a button. It wasn’t until after he pushed the button that he realized that the projector was already down, and yelled in surprise as it began to ascend to the ceiling. “NONONONO! Down, DOWN!” Turakii cried, pushing the button rapidly. The Projector ascended and descended just as rapidly, until the motor that moved it finally broke and the projector fell to the floor with a CRASH. The entire class was silent as everyone stared at the mass of broken and scattered electronics on the classroom floor. “So...Does this mean we can continue our party?” Gemini149 asked. “Yes, you can finish your party while I fix the projector. If I can’t, we’ll just continue on the whiteboard.” Turakii said. The class cheered and pulled out their party has again as music played in the background. While someone pulled a cake out of nowhere, Turakii looked into the hall to see if he could spot a passing janitor, or even better, someone who knew how to fix a projector. Several minutes later, Turakii had failed to conjure anyone remotely good with repairing electronics. The party was beginning to wind down behind him, and he needed to do something. He looked inside the classroom wildly. Looking back out, he saw Jalina walking down the corridor. “Jalina!” He whispered urgently. Jalina looking around, spotted Turakii and walked over. “Hey, Turakii, What’dya need?” Jalina asked.“Do you know how to fix a projector? Or have anything that I can use to fix it?” Turakii asked urgently. “I won’t even ask.” Jalina replied. “I don’t know anything about fixing projectors, but I do have this.” She said, pulling a silver roll out of her side bag. Turakii grabbed it quickly, whispered a hurried thanks, and rushed back inside. A few minutes later, Turakii called the class back to order. The class sat back down in their seats and looked up to see the projector held together with a lot of Duct tape. The projector was also attached to the ceiling in this manner. “Now that I’ve finally fixed the projector, We can begin.” Turakii said, pushing a button on the remote to turn the projector on. The projector whirred, beeped, sparked, made a lot of loud noises, and made a lot of smoke before crashing to the ground again. “...I guess we’ll be having our lesson on the whiteboard today.’ Turakii said, snagging a broom out of the closet and sweeping the broken projector under the desk. He also managed to sweep up a lot of dust. And dust bunnies. “Let’s see... Last time, we had just finishing the notes about how spam replies were not allowed in the Comedies forum.” Turakii said, looking at his notes. “we’ll continue this lesson with a few more general rules about the comedies forum, then we’ll get into what makes a good comedy.”“Our first rule in today’s lesson: Comedies in the Comedies forum MUST Be Bionicle Themed and not have excessive Violence or suggestive themes.” Turakii said, pulling out an old Overhead projector and placing an overhead on the projector. The Projector had ‘Turakii’s grocery list’ written at the top of the page. The rest was obscured by a piece of paper on the overhead. The class laughed when they saw the projection on the whiteboard. Turakii, who turned and saw the projection, began to stutter and quickly changed to the right overhead. “To continue: all Comedies must be Bionicle-related. It’s okay to have a non-bionicle character to a cameo, or be a minor character, but when you have three or four different non-bionicle characters, it’s not as funny, and may as well be in the COT forum. Bionicle Must be the main theme in the comedy to be in the Comedies forum.” Turakii said. “Also, comedies that have no Bionicle elements in them whatsoever belong in the COT forum. Here’s an example:Ask BitlI know, it’s not Bionicle Related, but it’s worth it!“This is a recent example of blatantly bypassing the rules, and is not allowed. It Belongs in COT if it is not bionicle related. I will be using this comedy as an example again later on.” Turakii said. He moved the piece of paper obscuring part of the overhead down, revealing the next rule. The rule stated: Report, Don’t post!”“There have been times when Members will post in a comedy just to say it’s breaking the rules. DON’T DO THIS!” Turakii emphasized. “If it’s breaking the rules, then just send in a report and move on. If you post about breaking the rules, you’re breaking the rules too!” Turakii told the class. “The only exception is if they post saying that someone posted after 20 or 30 days. Since there is no revival rule in the comedies forum, this type of posting is unnecessary. “Two more rules.” Turakii said, Moving the paper to reveal the rules. The first said: ‘Double-Posting is allowed ONLY for authors posting new chapters’ and the second said; “Plagiarism is not tolerated in the comedies forum. “I will be quick with these. The first one is important. The Comedy author is allowed to double post, but only when he is posting a new chapter. Don’t pester them about it, because they are not breaking the rules.” Turakii said. “The second is to the point. NO PLAGIARISM. Copying someone’s work, no matter how well it’s done, is not allowed. If there is a report of plagiarism, the Forum assistants will judge it on a case-by-case basis. Someone may have plagiarized, or the comedies may simply be similar.”“Now that we’re done with the rules.” Turakii said, shutting the projector off, “We can get to the good stuff: How to write a good comedy.” The class cheered again. Turakii laughed. “OK, let’s have a class discussion.” He said, pulling out a marker. “What do you think makes a good comedy?”“Funny jokes!” Tahurules12538 said from his seat. Turakii smiled and wrote it on the board. “Randomness!” A student shouted. The entire class groaned. “Randomness is overused in comedies!” Another student shouted. The entire class broke out in a loud argument, shouting over one another in an attempt to get their voices heard. “ENOUGH!” Kopeke shouted from the top of his desk. The entire class went quiet and stared at him. “We’re ending up just like the forum itself. We’re arguing so much about one thing and parroting each other that the good, sensible arguments aren’t getting heard, just as the good comedies aren’t getting read because of the mass of comedies parroting each other piled into the comedies forum. It needs to stop. NOW.” Kopeke continued, looking around at the class. “Either we can continue arguing about randomness senselessly, or we can continue with the lesson and figure what really makes a good comedy. It’s up to you.” He said, sitting back down in his seat. The classroom was silent. Turakii was quietly impressed. “Kopeke, that was an excellent point.” Turakii said. The entire class looked at Turakii. “many of you agree that randomness is overused, because yo like the idea, just as many new writers like and agree with what a more prominent writer has written. But there is also another reason; the idea is original. Ask comedies are so popular today because when the original Ask comedy, ‘ask Tahu’ was written, it was an original idea that everyone liked. The same goes for ‘the___ try to run a___’ comedies. Because they were original at the time.” Turakii continued, writing on the board. “and then people began copying the popular comedies, just as you began copying what each other said. It was original, and therefore, popular. However, now that the ideas have become copied and copied again, they have become repetitive and boring, and now, unpopular. Now, we can either complain about how unoriginal and boring comedies today are, or we can analyze what makes a good comedy so that you all can write your own, original comedies. What do you say?” Turakii asked, facing the class. Comprehension dawned on several masks and faces as the students began to understand what Turakii and Kopeke were saying. Several students began raising their hands. “I like to see good Spelling, grammar, and formatting in a comedy.” Gali said, raising her hand. “It’s hard to read a comedy when all it is one large wall of text, and the words are misspelled. I’m not as likely to read a comedy when there are hardly any spaces. “I also like to see high quality writing in both script and prose comedies.” Gemini149 called out. “In my personal opinion, lame jokes that have been repeated several times over, such as the Pie jokes, have become stale after the fifth time.”“Do you think this is an attempt to inspire in Script comedies and more Prose comedies?” Lewa whispered to Gali. “I don’t think so. In fact, there are a couple of comedies that break the writing mold entirely, like BIONICLE Interviews.”“...Was that just a blatant attempt by the author to advertise one of her comedies and alleviate the serious tone that just entered this comedy?”“Probably.” Gali said, as ideas and suggestions continued to be called out from all over the classroom. Soon, the board was covered in ideas, including original ideas, high-quality writing, subtle jokes, an interesting title, and better use of figurative language and imagery. “I have one!” tahurules12538 called out. “giving good feedback!” The class gave curious sounds. “Well, it’s hard to write a comedy if you don’t know if anyone actually reads it. It's also hard to continue to write when all anyone gets is 'KUTGW! And ‘10/10!’” he continued. “I’m going to try to give better, high-quality feedback, like the critics in the Comedy Critics Club.” tahurules12538 announced. “Excellent!” Turakii called out. “and that brings me to my final lesson today. Once you have written a comedy, you can request a review from the Comedy Critics Club, or the CCC. They give nice, high-quality, in-depth reviews, so you get an honest opinion of what’s good and what can be fixed. Getting a recommendation from the CCC can also raise awareness for your comedy, and therefore raise your reader count. It’s something that all of you should strive for.” Turakii said. At that moment, loud screams of excitement began to sound from the clock, and a minute later, the bell rang. “I should have known better than to ask the admins to fix the clock during Brickfair.” Turakii muttered as the class left the room. “Have a great day, Kids! Don’t forget what we’ve learned today!” The classroom was silent as the door closed behind Gali and Lewa. Turakii turned around and saw a piece of cake sitting on the teacher’s desk. Turakii smiled, grabbed a fork from under the table, and started eating the cake.

Defy Expectations

“Does anyone hear a strange ticking noise?”"I found the source of the Mysterious ticking! It's a-"*Shot!*I bet the cake is poisoned. XDAnd tahurules is no longer a noob! His little brother took over his account!

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause